Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Parallel Universes, Super Massive Black Holes, And Galaxies!

page: 1
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'm going to start you all off with some video's if you've seen them fine if you haven't please watch them try to keep an open mind as i'am about to reveal my theory that might be possibly mind bending and intriguing! I will warn again try to keep an open mind!



















There is a Super Massive Black Hole at the center of the galaxy and all other galaxies around space..each one is either active or dormant!

My theory suggests that each galxy had it's own big bang when the galxy we live in was created it started by it's own big bang when it done this it created the super massive black hole at the center!

if before the big bang there was this intensely dense ball of light then out of nowhere gravity lost hold and boom it exploded into the galaxy the release of so much force and energy at once would have ripped a hole creating the super massive black hole which holds our galaxy together!

so what i'm saying is this when black holes feed where does the energy go? it has to go somewhere and obviously the light in which it vaccums does not escape! what if the black hole is like an hourglass if you will its vaccuming up all the energy and light in this realm or dimension and pouring it into another!

it just does not cease to exist! for there to be nothing there has to be something and vice versa!

i'm not stopping there i'm gonna go as far as to say each galaxy had its own big bang all galaxies might not have come from the same big bang as where is the black hole that the galaxies would be rotating around? theres none and space isnt in a rotational pull!

what if each galaxy having its own big bang that created it having its own black hole is actually a parallel universe in this dimension or realm! and like i said before each blackhole is leaking the energy and force from this dimension or realm into another!

Care to discuss?




posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If I'am right that every black hole is a leak from this realm or dimension to another and every galaxy was created with its own big bang then what are the chances each galaxy is a parallel universe to the next and what would the next realm or dimensions be?

what does this say about worm holes? my suggestion is that worm holes are the other side of a black hole maybe maybe not?



posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
you might be wondering how in the world would one think that a worm hole is the other end of a black hole there is no seen light or energy expelling from it well think about this...what is a black hole

a black hole in simple terms is a giant pressuriser its taking large clumps of mass and light and condensing it into particles so small you cannot see it with the naked eye as to why light cant excape!

so if the black hole is the entrance to a worm hole then obviously the exit would not be expelling light and energy masses like what is going in on the other side! because it has been condensed to almost nothing!



posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
at one point in human history the earth was considered to be flat b/c we are on such a smaller scale then the earth and its massive scale compared to us without technology we was not able to see that the earth is indeed a sphere!

circles and spheres are the focal point of everything even a square is made up of circles but b/c the circles are on such a smaller scale you can only interpret the edge and angles that make a square a square!

so with that being said i say space is not flat but a sphere like the earth and any other body of mass in the universe,galaxy,dimension/realm!

if this dimension that we live in is a giant sphere then like the earth rotating around the sun what is the dimension as a sphere doing on a much larger scale is it rotating in a solar system of other dimensions?

or is each dimension an amoeba in an ocean of dimensions to something on even a grander scale if so this means my theories growing up are correct that there is an infinite time and space!

in other words when you look at an atom how do you know your not looking at a universe or dimension to something else it might be so small that our telescopes and technology cannot see it and how do we know that our dimension isnt the atom of something else!

also if black holes are gate ways to another dimension what is the possibility that god is actually an alien from another dimension from the heavens that sent his dna through a black hole in his dimension cam out into our dimension as a worm hole and we eventually evolved here on earth?



posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
you might be wondering how in the world would one think that a worm hole is the other end of a black hole there is no seen light or energy expelling from it well think about this...what is a black hole

a black hole in simple terms is a giant pressuriser its taking large clumps of mass and light and condensing it into particles so small you cannot see it with the naked eye as to why light cant excape!

so if the black hole is the entrance to a worm hole then obviously the exit would not be expelling light and energy masses like what is going in on the other side! because it has been condensed to almost nothing!


A black hole will crush an object toward a singularity. The singularity is created when gravity crushed a star past the schwarzschild radius.

If there are parallel universes then the gravity from ours would bend BOTH universes.

BUT it will end in singularity where it will join the universes with the black hole.

AND since it is a singularity it will be the most impermeable object in all universes.

BUT if it is a rotating black hole then there will be a small wormhole.

I must tell you that you will need a speed greater than light to pass it.



posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

A black hole in simple terms is a giant pressurizer its taking large clumps of mass and light and condensing it into particles so small you cannot see it with the naked eye as to why light cant escape!

so if the black hole is the entrance to a worm hole then obviously the exit would not be expelling light and energy masses like what is going in on the other side! because it has been condensed to almost nothing!


A black hole is an object with infinite energy density.

It compresses all matter and energy that travels near it toward the singularity, the center of a black hole where the gravity is infinite.

No other forms of electromagnetic radiation are expelled from a black hole.

Read my post above.



posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla

Originally posted by metalholic
you might be wondering how in the world would one think that a worm hole is the other end of a black hole there is no seen light or energy expelling from it well think about this...what is a black hole

a black hole in simple terms is a giant pressuriser its taking large clumps of mass and light and condensing it into particles so small you cannot see it with the naked eye as to why light cant excape!

so if the black hole is the entrance to a worm hole then obviously the exit would not be expelling light and energy masses like what is going in on the other side! because it has been condensed to almost nothing!


A black hole will crush an object toward a singularity. The singularity is created when gravity crushed a star past the schwarzschild radius.

If there are parallel universes then the gravity from ours would bend BOTH universes.

BUT it will end in singularity where it will join the universes with the black hole.

AND since it is a singularity it will be the most impermeable object in all universes.

BUT if it is a rotating black hole then there will be a small wormhole.

I must tell you that you will need a speed greater than light to pass it.


thats pretty much what i said except i dont believe that it would crush both dimensions/realms as there are black holes already all over this one and it is in good shape at the moment!

what i'm saying is that after the black hole condenses everything down that matter and energy has to go somewhere and since a black hole can be small but gobble up more then its mass in light and energy that that energy andlight has to go somewhere afte rbeing condensed so i'm saying theres a chance

a worm hole is the other end of black hole but you could never know that until we can experience black holes via probes and that worm hole thats the tail end of a black hole is fed into another dimension/realm!

each galaxy is a parallel universe and each galaxy was created with its own big bang within our demension!



posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla

Originally posted by metalholic

A black hole in simple terms is a giant pressurizer its taking large clumps of mass and light and condensing it into particles so small you cannot see it with the naked eye as to why light cant escape!

so if the black hole is the entrance to a worm hole then obviously the exit would not be expelling light and energy masses like what is going in on the other side! because it has been condensed to almost nothing!


A black hole is an object with infinite energy density.

It compresses all matter and energy that travels near it toward the singularity, the center of a black hole where the gravity is infinite.

No other forms of electromagnetic radiation are expelled from a black hole.

Read my post above.


maybe not expelled in this dimension/realm! you obviusly didnt read the whole thread!



posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
thats pretty much what i said except i dont believe that it would crush both dimensions/realms as there are black holes already all over this one and it is in good shape at the moment!

what i'm saying is that after the black hole condenses everything down that matter and energy has to go somewhere and since a black hole can be small but gobble up more then its mass in light and energy that that energy andlight has to go somewhere afte rbeing condensed so i'm saying theres a chance

a worm hole is the other end of black hole but you could never know that until we can experience black holes via probes and that worm hole thats the tail end of a black hole is fed into another dimension/realm!

each galaxy is a parallel universe and each galaxy was created with its own big bang within our demension!


I didn't say it crushes the dimensions, realms, The other universes all end at the singularity.

Again read what I wrote.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]



posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla

Originally posted by metalholic

A black hole in simple terms is a giant pressurizer its taking large clumps of mass and light and condensing it into particles so small you cannot see it with the naked eye as to why light cant escape!

so if the black hole is the entrance to a worm hole then obviously the exit would not be expelling light and energy masses like what is going in on the other side! because it has been condensed to almost nothing!


A black hole is an object with infinite energy density.

It compresses all matter and energy that travels near it toward the singularity, the center of a black hole where the gravity is infinite.

No other forms of electromagnetic radiation are expelled from a black hole.

Read my post above.


maybe not expelled in this dimension/realm! you obviusly didnt read the whole thread!



You didn't read my reply.

Gravity bends all dimensions if there are any others.

You bend one you bend the others.

It can't be expelled it is sent into the Black hole and doesn't come out.

A saying I saw on ATS is useful here.

"What happens in the event horizon STAYS in the event horizon."



posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla
 


Perhaps you could explain to me how singularities are supposed to exist? They are supposed to have infinite density, correct? But this is not the same as "stretching to infinity", as the latter represents an actual number with a real value. Infinity itself is not a number.

If the density is actually infinity, then my brain just explodes trying to comprehend what that means for the local environment. What would happen to the fundamental forces, what would the geometry be, etc.



posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla
 


Perhaps you could explain to me how singularities are supposed to exist? They are supposed to have infinite density, correct? But this is not the same as "stretching to infinity", as the latter represents an actual number with a real value. Infinity itself is not a number.

If the density is actually infinity, then my brain just explodes trying to comprehend what that means for the local environment. What would happen to the fundamental forces, what would the geometry be, etc.


Exactly the mind cannot comprehend infinity.



posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla
 


but gravity is pretty weak in this dimension as explained in the m theory which they talk about in the parallel universe vids provided above that gravity is actually a run off that has leaked into this universe from another here it is weak yes it keeps us here on earth and keeps the planets around the sun and so forth!

but in all actuality we defy gravity everyday a magnet can pick up a nail off a table and thats using a small magnet but the gravity inisde a black hole is intensely strong yes...

what i'm saying is that the black hole is actually a rip in the membrane in which this universe or in my theory dimension/realm exists within

a super massive black hole would have to be created by super massive force and a super massive explosion would rip a hole in the universal or dimensional grid!



posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla
 


gravity bends all dimensions then that proves what i'm saying when i say that this dimension which i beleve could be occupied by parallel universes each galaxy being a universe itself within this dimension and the dimension being a sphere!

[edit on 28-6-2010 by metalholic]



posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla
 


gravity bends all dimensions then that proves what i'm saying when i say that this dimension which i beleve could be occupied by parallel universes each galaxy being a universe itself within this dimension and the dimension being a sphere!

[edit on 28-6-2010 by metalholic]


IF each galaxy was a universe then we wouldn't be able to see the other galaxies seeing as how light would travel through the rotating universal plane(rotating galaxy) and the light will meet itself due to the curve of spacetime.



posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla
 


a super massive black hole would have to be created by super massive force and a super massive explosion would rip a hole in the universal or dimensional grid!
'

They say that supermassive black holes were created from the formation of millions of primordial black holes.

I on the other hand think that it was from the bends in spacetime that caused wormholes in our universe.

Then these wormholes collapsed leaving enormous black holes in their place.

SO they were created during the big bang. Not a gate to another universe.



posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla
 


maybe our idea of universes is wrong see the thing is no one knows what a parallel universe looks like or where to look what i'm saying is this in the beginning there were many dense balls of light that ended up exploding in a big bang creating what we call galaxies

where is evidence of this the super massive black hole at the center of each galaxy ofcourse since each galaxy rotates around the black hole and that is a huge case for gravity and the universe is not rotating as there is no focal point of gravity tuggin on the universe then obivously there was no focal point of gravity that exploded into the whole universe!

there were multiple big bangs that created the universe! and each big bang created each galaxy which puts everything into existence but because this universe is so vast all the galxies within are within a sphere!

so if there were multiple big bangs and each possiblity within each galxy has a chance to take hold how do we know each galaxy is not a copy of ours just different out come if each parallel universe is what happens when all out comes are possible the maybe each galaxy is an out come that is possible to our own in essence creating parallel universes within our dimension or if you like parallel galxies within the universe!



posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla
 


where is evidence of this the super massive black hole at the center of each galaxy of course since each galaxy rotates around the black hole and that is a huge case for gravity and the universe is not rotating as there is no focal point of gravity tuggin on the universe then obivously there was no focal point of gravity that exploded into the whole universe!

there were multiple big bangs that created the universe! and each big bang created each galaxy which puts everything into existence but because this universe is so vast all the galxies within are within a sphere!

so if there were multiple big bangs and each possiblity within each galxy has a chance to take hold how do we know each galaxy is not a copy of ours just different out come if each parallel universe is what happens when all out comes are possible the maybe each galaxy is an out come that is possible to our own in essence creating parallel universes within our dimension or if you like parallel galxies within the universe!


You are not listening.

IF EACH GALAXY WAS A UNIVERSE WE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SEE ANY GALAXIES BECAUSE LIGHT WOULD GO AROUND THE WHOLE ROTATING GALAXY BECAUSE IT HAS TO FOLLOW THE BEND OF SPACETIME.

YOU ARE WRONG.

I tried to be gentle didn't I?

We wouldn't be able to see the other galaxies, but we can so you are wrong.



posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla
 


you do realise that your perception of this could be wrong right? parallel universes used to be science fiction now scientists are starting to recognise it in order to EXPLAIN the universe!

string theory wasn't widely accepted because there were 5 different theories of it it stated that there were 10 dimensions this other guy said there were 11 i think there are 12! either way what happened they adopted that guy's 11 dimensions and said ok now string theory makes sense

so if they had all this trouble in explaining and adopting these new theories they have opened more questions then answers!

here let me make this simple what would a parallel universe look like where can one be found? and how to get there? could you experience it? you dont know because we dont even know if they exist!

and if there was proof they do exist that means proof came from somewhere which would make it accessible would it not? or else the evidence wouldnt exist!

there has to be a way to get to higher dimensions! even if it means that black holes are indeed portals that BREAK DOWN the matter so u could never survive but the essence would make it through!

we dont know! what i'm saying is there is a chance!



posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla
 


you do realise that your perception of this could be wrong right? parallel universes used to be science fiction now scientists are starting to recognise it in order to EXPLAIN the universe!

string theory wasn't widely accepted because there were 5 different theories of it it stated that there were 10 dimensions this other guy said there were 11 i think there are 12! either way what happened they adopted that guy's 11 dimensions and said ok now string theory makes sense

so if they had all this trouble in explaining and adopting these new theories they have opened more questions then answers!

here let me make this simple what would a parallel universe look like where can one be found? and how to get there? could you experience it? you dont know because we dont even know if they exist!

and if there was proof they do exist that means proof came from somewhere which would make it accessible would it not? or else the evidence wouldnt exist!

there has to be a way to get to higher dimensions! even if it means that black holes are indeed portals that BREAK DOWN the matter so u could never survive but the essence would make it through!

we dont know! what i'm saying is there is a chance!

I believe in the notion of parallel universes.

I just don't believe a galaxy is a universe.

Anyway a parallel universe in an infinite universe would be located INSIDE the universe.

BUT it would exist as a bubble in our actual universe.

For us though since there are no HUGE bubbles blocking us from seeing them (the galaxies) then I you are still wrong.





new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join