It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson's Children.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Now this has been on my mind off and on for a while. Especially today right after I saw a little "E News" clip showing Michael's children in Hawaii at a beach.

We know that there are claims that Debbie Rowe is the mother of Michael's first two children, Prince and Paris. The third child's mother is "unknown" and was the supposed result of artificial insemination...named Prince II (AKA "Blanket)

We know that both of Michael's parents are of African-American descent and we know that Michael himself was of African-American descent...there is no denying that his skin color was indeed of this when he was younger.

We know that there are conflicting stories as to what happened with Michael's skin. Some say he bleached his skin, some say he had a skin condition, Lupus, etc. We know that Michael did indeed have surgery on his nose several times. This is clearly evident comparing his younger pictures to his later pictures.

Michael Jackson was of African-American descent. The mother of his first two children is Caucasian. The mother of his third child is unknown. All three of his children look 100% Caucasian. They have absolutely no African-American features.

I am not trying to make any racist remarks or anything of the sort, but African-Americans have certain features that other races do not. Such as Asians have features that other races do not, etc. etc.

Some key traits that I see in nearly all mixed people (Caucasian and African-American mix) is most notably their hair texture and skin tone. Yes, I have seen mixed people that look more Caucasian, but they still have facial features that pertain to African-Americans, such as nose structure, jaw structure, lip structure.

When I look at Michael's children, I see no African-American qualities. Not one of them has a darker skin tone, not one of them has any African-American facial features, not one of them has "mixed" hair texture.

So what I am wondering is.....are these children really his? Was this a "stunt" of sorts to say "hey look, Michael has kids...his blood will live on"? Is there a deeper rooted meaning here....or is it simply coincidence that all three of his children ended up this way?

Here are some pictures and the latest video I just watched today:

www.comcast.net...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Something tells me we will never know the full story who the baby daddy is of these children. If anyone has seen an interview with Michael Jackson not having much interest in sex wit women can tell he could never of had kids without going to a sperm bank and doing all of that there. They could be his foster children and he never told them he wasn't their biological father. He's rich!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I have heard a lot of rumours that hint at this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5e4d1d9f67f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Its always sort of bothered me when we finally saw his children most people were like what the ??? I would guess that hes given us a lot of years to forget what he looked like when he was a kid, but when we saw his complexion after all these years (very pale skinned), no one bothered to ask. Just because his skin color changed has nothing to do with his genetics.

IMO this was a way to keep the money machine working. Now his children are being hounded, and appearing on youtube, performing to show that they have what their so-called father gave them... talent?

I give it till the kids are old enough to have their own revenue, before the mothers.. and fathers come forward, but Im sure that the people in charge of those kids will wait until something drastic is going on to distract those who feel this would be big news.

BTW, I also tried to figure out some time ago, if he was constantly going to court with sexual molestation charges, how come no one ever asked about the welfare of the kids? Where was the government agencies, and police then?

Peace to you...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I definitely do not see the typical `hair texture` of African-American or any resemblance of Michael on these children.

A nice DNA test would help access the situation if these children are entitled to anything from MJ's hard work.

[edit on 2010-6-27 by pikypiky]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm sorry but WTF has this got to do with anybody apart from those involved . Jackson was hounded through life and now he is dead is he not to be allowed to rest in peace without people speculating on the paternity of his Kids on open forums .
I am not and was not a Jackson fan but can appreciate his talent for making good music and giving the media the show they craved , but jeez people lets give the man a bit of respect and dignity now he's gone .

NoRegretsEver
if he was constantly going to court with sexual molestation charges, how come no one ever asked about the welfare of the kids

Because he was innocent , the victim of greedy unscrupulous people out to make some easy money .

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I wasn't actually asking that with intent to prove any wrong doing, no one knows what is true and what is not. What I was asking was why did they have to publicize the matter so much that they didn't even think to look at the children that were there. To me it would have proven their case further, and then maybe the case would have been proven more or less his guilt or innocence without this whole we still don't know what happened deal.

And as for discussing this in an open forum, that's what this is here for, I wrote about this because now I see the same things happening to his so-called kids, when so many other things such as their paternity are in question. This seems to be more about those kids and their lively hoods in question, then about anything else, if anything everything that he tried to keep them from is happening now. IMO worse things were said about him when he was alive.

Peace to you...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Michael Jackson had Vitiligo. It made patches of his skin turn white, so he bleached the rest of his skin to match.

My GF and I agree MJ's first two kids seem 100% white. The third, Blanket, resembles MJ more than the first two, but he also is definitely not half black.

I tend to agree with jokei, the rumor is that MJ used Macaulay Culkin’s seed. However, we will never know for sure.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I have heard Debbie is not the biological mother - she just carried the children.

I noticed the little girl looked just like Brooke Shields.

As for him bleaching his skin - I have very white skin, due to laser treatments, patches of my skin turned dark. I use bleaching cream to lighten my skin.

It's very difficult to lighten skin - even with prescription strength cream.
I would think it would be almost impossible to lighten your skin that much.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I never thought those kids were biologically his, during an interview he claimed they were his when it was pointed out to him that they are obviously white, but everybody knows he's not the biological dad.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
No offence but anyone who actually thinks in any way these could be his kids are blind. I'm not saying you are nuts just people in general. I doubt we will ever know the biological fathers identity.... Look at the mother, they barely look like her if not even at all. Whoever their father is is who they most resemble imo.

They are Michael's kids no matter what, he just didn't help conceive them. To me it shouldn't matter who their real dad he, Michael will always be their one and only dad. I wish people would leave his kids alone and let them at least try and have a somewhat normal life...well as normal as normal can be for them.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I guess it's true that you never actually hear anything about whether they are his biological kids or not....or whether Rowe is the biological mother or not. Good point in that they could be "someone else's" kids and Jackson was just their caretaker, their father.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsi1991awd

Michael Jackson was of African-American descent. The mother of his first two children is Caucasian. The mother of his third child is unknown. All three of his children look 100% Caucasian. They have absolutely no African-American features.

You would have to live in a mixed person's shoes to "know" that on rare occasions the Caucasian gene does dominate to the pt where the person either expressly acknowledges their heritage or just "passes".
Now with all of that being said...those are NOT HIS BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN. I know it. You know it. They know it. They still live an awesome life, and may benefit more in their respective community by saying they are mulatto but there is no way those are his kids.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
i agree with the OP I don't believe those are MJ's kids. I wonder if the kids have already questioned that, the two older ones are surely at an age now where they should wonder themselves.

new topics

top topics

join