It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 conspiracy theories- Agree or Disagree

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Here is a list of the top 10 conspiracy theories. Most of these are discussed on ATS a lot. What do you think about the top ten listed here? Do you think they are in the correct order? Do you agree or disagree?

listverse.com...

And just for fun here is the list of the top 10 obscure conspiracy theories

listverse.com...

Agree or Disagree?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Princess Diana's assassination is no longer a conspiracy theory except for the uninformed (i.e., 99.999% of the general public). James Andanson, MI6 freelance photographer and driver of the white Fiat Uno
www.express.co.uk...:-Fiat-driver-%27shot-in-the-head%27
img.dailymail.co.uk...
www.wethepeople.la...

was murdered. Proof here:

www.investigateur.info...

Crucial paragraph:
"Selon le rapport confidentiel d¹une sorte de ³groupe d¹études², constitué, après la mort d¹Andanson, par des amis que le photographe avait su se faire dans une société anglo-saxonne d¹investigation et de sécurité proche des services britanniques, le photographe a été assassiné par un homme de main d¹origine yougoslave, T...,évoluant habituellement sous le pseudonyme d¹une grande famille de la noblesse française, connu aussi de la chanteuse Amanda Lear."

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Aside from inaccurate wording, I'd probably substitute 2012 for Fatima and Global Warming or Peak Oil for Pearl Harbor. Also NWO for the Philadelphia Experiment...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Thanks for a good laugh! I heartily disagree that any of the theories on either list is even close to the truth. Conspiracies have been around as long as civilization. Can anyone think of a conspiracy theory that actually came through to the end of the scenario? I can't.
They are all stories made up to cover up something you are somehow lacking. Can't make it in finance? It's the Jews. See lines in the sky? It must be "chemtrails". An earthquake in Canada? It must be HAARP, turned on by the NWO Illuminati reptilians to confuse the sheeple who have not taken the red pill and are still part of the Matrix.
Just typing that makes me laugh. It's all so ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
Can anyone think of a conspiracy theory that actually came through to the end of the scenario? I can't.

If you could just stop laughing for a minute, try reading what i linked to.

It might stop your laughing fit.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
What?

No Ed and Elaine Brown?

No "There Is No Income Tax Law!"?

No Loss of Habeus Corpus?

No Loss of Privacy?

No Foreign Policy?

No Mention of the Loss of Sovereignty or our Constitution?

No Economics?

No Presidential Election Rigging?

No 20,000 people dying every single day from famine?

No OIL SPILL PAYOFF or COVER-UP?!?

No SLAVERY IN THE WORLD?!?

No WALL STREET OR FEDERAL RESERVE FRAUD?!?

No HIGH TREASON ON CAPITAL HILL BY WAY OF CORPORATE BRIBERY?!?

No FASCISM, OPPRESSION and TYRANNY?

No "Dumbing Down" or "Calmatizing" of America?

I think there's a real possibility here that most, if not all, of these things (with a couple exceptions meant to bring validity to the whole) are meant to keep us from thinking about more important, impacting, tangible things that we might possibly have a capacity to change in the NOW.

I'm only surprised they didn't put 2012 or the Webbot in the list.

I could say plenty more, but I think I need to reflect (perhaps deflect) a little bit now.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The #1 conspiracy theory of all time is the plot by God's outcast angels to destroy God's people. The #2 conspiracy theory of all time is the plot by the highest levels of the German govt and their collaborators in the U.S., U.K. and elsewhere to (pause) destroy God's people. I'm aware BTW of the facts of the Holocaust and don't dispute any of it. I'm only speaking of the conspiracy to accomplish it.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalethorn
The #1 conspiracy theory of all time is the plot by God's outcast angels to destroy God's people. The #2 conspiracy theory of all time is the plot by the highest levels of the German govt and their collaborators in the U.S., U.K. and elsewhere to (pause) destroy God's people. I'm aware BTW of the facts of the Holocaust and don't dispute any of it. I'm only speaking of the conspiracy to accomplish it.

Well, if only a small group are "God's people" and the rest of us are not, then that kind of implies that they must actually be SATAN"S people and the rest of us are God's people.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The only conspiracy that matters to all of us is electronic mind control.

The anglo american empire uses this enough, and its the main thing that matters to all of us.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
there is one more list - with all our old familiar favorites...

link

top topics

join