It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreebirdGirl
Anyone have an idea what action we could take to keep the feeds going?

Well since they were ORDERED by the government to KEEP THEM OPEN TO THE PUBLIC....maybe we could start bombarding government officials with emails....and maybe Thad Allen and BP (:lol
I am really beyond frustrated....

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Hi Sc, I know you guys watching closely have stated many times that you expected this shut down to start happening and happening fast, that was last week right? I dont know time is evading me, lol.

So what I am saying is Kudos to all of you that have kept us informed and able to check in for the daily highlights and commentary.

Once they do shut down all the cameras, were will you be getting the info from? will this thread continue or fizzle awaY?

I hope this thread will stay alive because there are still things going on and BP is trying to shut us off from it. I watched a huge hole open up right next to the well a couple of days ago along with other people on Reality check......after that, we saw "monitoring mud line" shots ....so I think we have a prob down there....they have also delayed the relief well and stopped updates....I am not sure what to do when the cams are gone.....but I will find some way to get info if i can. I will keep my eyes on this because I think it's far from "fixed". Gotta run.....work calls, but I'll check in tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

We know BP will continue to have their ROVs down there. The question is will they make the feeds available to us? Given the fact they didn't want us to see anything to begin with I think the answer is evident. I have no idea where, or how, we can keep the feeds available to us.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Loved that last video you posted, could not believe they actually zoomed in on the
cage just sitting on the bottom, with no movement or action to hinder what was
actually taking place....they were actually showing a close-up of the floor blowing
right in front of our faces...the hardware was NOT moving & it all looked like total hell as well as
coated in Hive...
Hate I've been missing SO much, cam feed SUCKS!...There are still the 2 procedures going on...Top & Bottom "KILL" LOL!!! Listed the start & approximate finish dates earlier this weekend...can only remember off-hand ~end date 28th Sept IF everything goes as planned. So I would think they would have to provide ROV Cams at least until everything is completed...Just saying cause WE WILL HAVE TO FIGHT FOR THAT!!
I will be able to cover only a bit at early evenings to ~ 11:00pm EST or so until Thurs...Friday 17th thru 26th I'm tied up...(National Sheepdog Finals)...hate not knowing what's going on!! Sorry not trying to be off topic was trying to let our regular informants know I wasn't flaking on the job.
I did get video & photos from the BOP this weekend...haven't had a chance to go thru them yet...seems to be
the same old story...leaks...if anyone has an interest let me know...StealthyKat, DragonFire & many others have great videos & photos...Glad to see Antar is back as well as Jaz10 & FreebirdGirl!

Ektar

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Anyone seen this? This was a wrecked ROV which another ROV came upon accidentally....what happened to it....notice the " red fiery substance" we have been seeing coming from off screen....is it just me, or does that dead ROV look like it was caught in some sort of violent event? This was from yesterday I believe....it looks like the same area where all those eruptions happen. Which is in the debris field from the rig explosion BTW. Check out the video.....

edit on 13-9-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

From the video description:

While doing the "Locate Riser Insertion Tool" task, Olympic Challenger UHD 30 discovers one of the Deepwater Horizon Rovs in the debris field. The Rovs from the DWH, along with those of the Olympic Challenger and the Development Driller 2, were part of the Serpent Project, doing biological surveys of the Gulf of Mexico.

Looks like it was an ROV from a different mission previous to the explosion?

here's some info about the interesting-looking "Serpent Project".

www.serpentproject.com...

that's actually a WEALTH of info in that website.

And who is this guy posting this video to know what this ROV was used for?

edit on 13-9-2010 by justadood because: to add video embed code

edit on 13-9-2010 by justadood because: because i did the video embed wrong

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

Cool site. But don't you think if there has been sea exploration in the gulf since 1950 then there has to be pictures of the seabed before the Deepwater incident? If so where are the pictures? I have searched and searched and still can not find any? Have you had any luck?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FreebirdGirl

bp owns the search terms oil spill
gulf of m
thats why
he justadood i would change ur name
hahahahahhh

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by justadood

awe, poor little thing, just look what the group of sharks did to it....

oh, by the way, they found the missing oil....
more than two inches thick, on the seabed....

abcnews.go.com...

by the way, they look hard for any sign of life in their samples, and well, only found bacteria....

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Take a look at this....

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com... -video

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
search feature hasent been too effective for me lately so ill post this here this pissed me off royaly BP is saying the shrimp boats etc restaraunts food places and whatnot have no right to sue bp ill post the article as it speaks for itself www.610wiod.com...

says it was posted today and its noon where i am and i didnt see this elsewhere but i figured this wouldnt be too bad a place to put this

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You HAVE to read this and see the pics.....I haven't had much time to reply to messages yet, but I promise I will asap. Pretty busy but trying to keep info coming......I should be able to catch up tomorrow hopefully!

www.truth-out.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Have been meaning to tell you what a great site this is. I could spend days there.

There are several people here who have kept up the good fight, sometimes hour by hour, & I want to thank you all. If every one stays tuned into alternative news sites we have a chance to stay informed. We are up against a major effort to shut us out. They have, thus far, been unable to do that. They won't stop trying. We can't stop either.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
"The MC 252 well has been shut in since July 15 and therefore activity among the remotely operated vehicles (ROVs) near the seabed is now limited."

Just copied the above sentence from BP's site.....this is what I meant....they are slooooooowly working thier way to shutting off all cams.......I saw this when I went to thier site to check what feeds they had up!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kno22

You are more than welcome....and I won't quit watching for sure....we HAVE to keep our eyes on this.....thanks Kno!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
www.youtube.com.../f/77/UC66_PGfQX4
about to months ago

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

yes we have to
but all i see is ur comments
so take a rest or u wil get stressed out
like i have
just some sdvice
thanks

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Read the info on this video....it explains how the feeds we all have been seeing are crap.....and be sure to click on the link in the vid info that shows you a short and rare clip of how BP gets to view the cams! What a difference! www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

Oh I know hon.....I sometimes have to detach.....

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Black bubbles continuosly seep from wellhead as ONLY ROV feed is “MONITORING HYDRATES” (VIDEO)

September 14th, 2010 at 03:39 PM

BP live feed from Development Driller 2 ROV 1, September 14, 2010 at 3:15 p.m. EDT

Source www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

Ektar

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is unbelievable...

Reporter: Massive fishkill so thick looks like “a gravel road” — NO TESTING to see if from oil spill

Snippet
[Plaquemines Parish President Billy Nungesser… said there is no testing going on to determine if it’s from the oil spill, although the northern Gulf of Mexico has suffered from a persistent dead zone of low oxygen, blamed on nutrient rich runoff from the Mississippi River.

Nungesser said this is different because usually the kills happen to only one or two species of fish.]

Source www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

Also on Florida Spill Law there are reports that BP has some kind of sensors on the life jackets & NO ONE knows what they are...possible air monitors....Also an article relating to the 2 mile hole where oil was sunk is now rising...hit 16 miles of beaches...

Ektar

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join