It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr David Kelly: The damning new evidence that points to a cover-up by Tony Blair's government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Why was Kelly murdered? Not because of shame because he had been exposed as lying when he appeared before the House of Commons committee but because he had written a book about his work. That's why MI5 removed his computer as soon as his body was found. According to "Inside British Intelligence," by Gordon Thomas:
"That day, events were already in motion elsewhere. An hour before, at 2.30pm, a senior policeman sat down at his computer at Thames Valley Police headquarters in Oxfordshire.
He began to create a restricted file on his secure computer. Across the top he typed a code name: Operation Mason. Although its contents have never been made public, it would detail the overnight search for Dr Kelly.
Incredibly, he created this file an hour before the scientist even left home.
After Dr Kelly's corpse was found at 8.30am by the volunteer searchers, the senior policeman made his last Operation Mason entry. It simply states: '9.00am. 18.07.03. Body recovered'.
www.dailymail.co.uk... .html
Most intriguingly, at 8am, half an hour before Dr Kelly's body was discovered under the tree, three officers in dark suits from MI5's Technical Assessment Unit were at his house.
The computers and the hard-disk containing the 40,000 words of the explosive book were carried away. They have never been seen since."

www.dailymail.co.uk... .html

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

I had not heard that he was writing a book. Do you have any links to further my interest on this?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
reply to post by micpsi

I had not heard that he was writing a book. Do you have any links to further my interest on this?

Yes. here are two good ones:
www.express.co.uk...
www.express.co.uk...

[edit on 27-6-2010 by micpsi]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
And here is a video about Dr Kelly that refers to his book, which Gordon Thomas claims he had written.

You will find other films at this page that may discuss Kelly's book.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Juts got through watching the Anthrax War documentary. I hadn't realized the scope of bi-warfare production since the Anthrax attack in 2001. The proliferation of contractors authorized to make weapons grade anthrax is stunning. It would appear that germs are big business again.

This has got me curious. Off to learn some more. Thank you for the video and articles.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join