It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke's "MOON MATRIX" - Why am I NOT being affected?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

agreed

but this guy is just crazy, he doesnt present any type of fact, just a bunch of words, thats the problem

if aliens did that and they wouldnt want to be noticed, they would just unplug this guy, lol

[edit on 26/6/10 by Faiol]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Interesting point, and yes I know what you mean about the Moons influence, as luck would have it, it's full Moon here tonight.... as you probably guessed by my post

And the Moon would have to be represented by the Feminine side... Woman drive me crazy

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Village Idiot

Awhoooooo!

Yes, they are known to have that effect.

They are evil creatures I tell ya!

I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days, but doesn't die.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Come on folks, David Icke is another in the line of stories for cash people, I'm pretty sure he took some unprescribed medication at some point, started rambling about aliens and suddenly realised he was more interesting than his normal day job as a TV presenter.

He picks on subjects, writes a book and cashes in on the gullible folks willing to listen to any weird and wonderful teachings without needing to offer a shred of proof using the old addage that if you don't believe it's more likely that you don't have the brain power to understand.

The man is a clever crack pot and a BS'er of the highest proportions, I'm sure him and Nick Pope get on well together...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Regardless of David Icke, it's very interesting that virtually every remaining ancient culture has the same creation story, independant from each other.

You can take tribes and cultures from all over the world, the all say we were created and governed by a serpent race that came from the stars.

How does one explain that? Mass hallucination by ancient people who never had contact with each other?

Our ancestors, they're all crazy, delusional and paranoid.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
Regardless of David Icke, it's very interesting that virtually every remaining ancient culture has the same creation story, independant from each other.

You can take tribes and cultures from all over the world, the all say we were created and governed by a serpent race that came from the stars.

How does one explain that? Mass hallucination by ancient people who never had contact with each other?

Er, from various anthropology and archaeology classes... and various readings of mythology, I can't think of any culture that believed humans were ruled over by serpents of any sorts.

Any details to satiate my curiosity?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

PONR.....

You're not big on details, are you.....

.....or being on topic

.....or being polite.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Aw, no response in your own thread?

I may not be completely on topic, I'm just showing where some of Icke's claims are coming from.

I was going to post a follow up, just like the other poster asked me to.

Glad to see your concern.

Impolite? If you see a problem, please report me to the mods. I'm usually only impolite to those that deserve it.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I do often wonder about the similarities of 'our creation' throughout cultures and yes a lot of them 'seem ' to suggest skyward assistance. Could we even be a mistaken chemical experiment or just an abnormality that like germs has grown, I really don't know or care to try to.

What I do know is that if Mr Icke says it's so I put zero credence into it...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

Here a few examples;

In every culure the Serpent is imposrtant: the Dream Time of the aboriginals, the Serpent God Quetzalcoatl and Kulkucan of the Mayans, Aztecs and other Meso-American tribes. Lord Shiva, god of destructuction and creation with his cobra, the Nagas of the Hindus and Tibetan Buddhists, the Yogic Kundalini, the Adders of the Druids, the Djedhi of Egypt, the Dragons of China and South East Asia, and the dragon culure worldwide, the Shamans and American Indians serpent wisdom, initiation and creation story.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This guy seems pretty intelligent, honestly. But, DAMN, if he ain't getting weirder and weirder, all the time.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

So, because each culture has a snake in mythology-and most also had monkeys, or lions, or wolves or bugs, some even had rocks/stones... whatever... The presence of a snake somehow stands out as showing serpent overlords existed in every culture?

Or, am I missing something?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

Yes you are, it's not just mythology as a whole, but specifically the creation stories that are similar, with serpents.

I pointed out that this is interesting.

If you want to leave it that, fine, if you want to know more, investigate.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
While I'm not saying the moon is some beacon for emitting human mind altering waves. I can say that the brain could be easily manipulated. You say you are in control, but only because your brain allows you to think that.

Consider this: When you dream, in your dream your brain convinces you what is happening is real. You most likely won't realize this until you wake up (minus a lucid dream). I've stood in my dreams saying, is this real? And my brain convinced me it was. In short, the brain can trick you into believing anything. If someone were to tap into something similar, it wouldn't be too far fetched.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

The thing with Icke (& Cathy O'Brien) is that they name names. I wonder why (since Icke is supposed to be full of crap) these perverts don't go him or O'brien for defamation of character. By the way have you read tranceformations of america?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
reply to post by eNumbra

agreed

but this guy is just crazy, he doesnt present any type of fact, just a bunch of words, thats the problem

if aliens did that and they wouldnt want to be noticed, they would just unplug this guy, lol

[edit on 26/6/10 by Faiol]

Perhaps it is because he is presenting a theory and not facts, and a theory is basically conjecture - just as you say a bunch of words. However do not forget that a great deal of scientific knowledge particularly about the universe is also theoretical.

The best thing about David Icke is that he forces you to re- examine what you know. You do not have to believe everything he says but a great deal of what he does say is plausible. At least he makes you research anything he puts forward and you disagree with.

Who would you rather believe David Icke or the main stream media.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by keldas]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Originally posted by The Shrike
At David Icke's website for his books, the promo for "Human Race Get off Your Knees - The Lion Sleeps No More" you can read the following:

His most staggering revelation is that the Earth and the collective human mind is manipulated from the Moon, which, he says, is not a ‘heavenly body’, but an artificial construct – a gigantic ‘spacecraft’ (probably a hollowed-out 'planetoid') – which is home to the extraterrestrial group that has been manipulating humanity for aeons.

I too am aware of this Moon Control thing, and not from Icke, either. All through the 80s I had a succession of what seemed like dreams, in which I was in a large place with metallic walls. there were lots of computer equipment there, not like pours, but crystalline based, and there were many monitors mounted above the "console." I would work at keyboards for what seemed like a long time, I would receive pats on my back for what I had done, but I never saw any beings behind me. I could only feel them there. Then I read in a book that before sleep I should look at my hand and repeat that I could see the hand. One night it happened, I was at the place, and I looked at my hand. I immediately woke up and began to choke for breath, there was no air support there. I "fell" to my bed, gasping for air. Then it came to me, I had been inside the Moon. After much further study, I am convinced that the Moon is not only artificial, but is a spacecraft, and is involved with full control of the human soul. The only thing we, as humans can do to fight this is by using our minds in unison.

He describes what he calls the ‘Moon Matrix’, a fake reality broadcast from the Moon which is decoded by the human body/mind in much the same way as portrayed in the Matrix movie trilogy. The Moon Matrix has ‘hacked’ into the human ‘body-computer’ system, he says, and it is feeding us a manipulated sense of self and the world 24/7.

I have to agree here, that is what I think too. The reality we live within is not real by any sense of the word, and is created wholly by beings we cannot see, and using machinery they did not build. The original builders are long dead, and the Grays are all that is left of them. The Grays are bio-mechanical beings, and they are attempting to further their species by crossing DNA with us. I cannot blame them for wanting to survive, and happen to think that perhaps mankind could help them? Our human minds have "receptors." These receptors are fed on a regular basis with sugar and foods, certain smoke and tastes, and stimuli such as flashing lights on a TC screen, or a neon sign....the signals are beamed to them on a wireless frequency wave, and most people carry a receiver with them at all times.

Well, if our body/mind is being manipulated, why aren't I being affected? I do not feel that anything or anyone is controlling me. I'm 100% my own master and I live my life strictly under my control of making decisions from the moment I get up until I go to bed. I'm a natural skeptic because I require evidence for any claim and I'm an atheist because I was never mentally-conditioned and I've educated myself regarding religion.

I do not see any effects upon me and follow my own hunches. I make my own mistakes. Did those controlling us, as Icke claims, make my bicycle's rear wheel derailleur lock up and make me go over the handlebars and land on my face doing damage? What would have been the purpose of such? Why didn't they do it when I was going down a hill at top speed and got killed?

How is it that earthlings go through all kinds of daily experiences that do not show any kind of control for any purpose? Where does Icke get these ideas? How is he privvy to the kind of information that seems to influence his claims?

That's an easy answer for me, some may find it hard to swallow. Through much study and deep thought you have risen above the Matrix. Every human is born with a default connection to the universal mind frequency that surrounds the planet. Some use this for all their lives, and never form other connections. I believe when one reads a lot, studies a lot, and meditates a lot that many other connections can be made to the universal mind. David Icke has traveled all over the world, and spoken to may very spiritual people on his journeys, and has gained a great deal of knowledge along the way. He is not the only one who has done this, many have, but are not so well known.

He is coming to NYC in October and he is going to speak for 8 hours but in order to hear him you'lll have to pay $60 or $70. Would you pay it? There must be enough who would say yes as I don't think he is going to speak to an empty house.

But how weird does one have to get to be like him?

Would those on the Moon allow me to post this?
[edit on 26-6-2010 by The Shrike]

I would love to hear David speak in person, and the money he asks is akin to seeing a concert, so it is not outrageous. And friend, what you call "Weird," I call "Life."

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
One night it happened, I was at the place, and I looked at my hand. I immediately woke up and began to choke for breath, there was no air support there. I "fell" to my bed, gasping for air. Then it came to me, I had been inside the Moon. After much further study, I am convinced that the Moon is not only artificial, but is a spacecraft, and is involved with full control of the human soul.

Perhaps you suffer from Sleep Apnea (seriously).

I know I had it, and I would occasionally wake up gasping for breath, and that gasping for breath would often become manifested in the dream I was having. These attacks of sleep apnea normally happened to me when I slept on my back instead of my side.

[edit on 6/26/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by thaknobodi
Okay, instead of bashing Icke, take it for what it is. I loved the man for open my mind and letting it spill out.

I'm going to start a website that discusses my belief -- say, for example -- that telephone poles are actually aliens who are watching us and manipulating us. We can't see these aliens true form -- they manipulate us into thinking they are just telephone poles. However, they are out there...hundreds of them in every town...over 100 million in the U.S. alone. In big cities without telephone poles, they disguise themselves as newspaper boxes and traffic signals.

I would want people to come to my website (once I have it running) so I could explain all of this in detail. With enough hits on my website, advertisers would pay me more money to place ads there...plus I could sell my book there: "What Telephone Poles Don't Want us to Know".

I will then take all that advertising and book sale money to the bank and have a good laugh when I think about how I made that money. After I come back from my bank, I will come on ATS and read all the people who laud me as a great thinker, and laugh some more.

Originally posted by Faiol

Yeah -- they have incredible powers of manipulation over everyone except Icke

[edit on 6/26/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragnarak
While I'm not saying the moon is some beacon for emitting human mind altering waves. I can say that the brain could be easily manipulated. You say you are in control, but only because your brain allows you to think that.

Completely agree. Look into Michael Persinger's experiments at Laurentian University.

One woman in this experiment says that the experience was, "like dreaming but I was awake".

[edit on 26-6-2010 by MKULTRA]

[edit on 26-6-2010 by MKULTRA]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join