It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video game TV channel G4TV does what the MSM can't do

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This was a good video like you all have said, but now that we know someone, anyone, with a little interest can give us some good facts, why have we not seen more like this? Are there no videographers in the gulf region?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Thank you for this. Great find! Most have connected the dots and not given up hope - I would just love to finally see someone with some "brass" so-to-speak, be human for a change and go public with what everyone is finding out. All I know are quiet: USACE, National Guard, Air Force, Governor Jindal's office, etc. Luckily, and they probably have merit, are the sources that leak info to some here and other sites. Any hackers out here?
God Bless.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
That is more haunting than anything I've seen so far and it's from a freaking video game show! The part where he says "what oil the booms don't get mother nature will. Mother natures got it." Is obvious sarcasm and i think its makes an extreme point.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Attack of the Show has better coverage then the MSM, Attack of the Show, ATTACK OF THE FREAKING SHOW. R.E.M. said it best "its the end of the world as we know it and i feel fine".

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Kudos to G4 for airing this segment. F'd and the S.

I've re-posted this on FaceBook so hopefully all those MSM sheepfriends will see it as well. Though, I think it's gotten to the point of the MJ saga where they're just tired of seeing the news coverage.

$7 billion in clean-up and reimbursements is a joke. It's a slap in the face, really. I'm sure they're laughing all the way to the refinery.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
7 BILLION will go a long way in helping sort this accident just hope noone starts skimming the cash off dishonestly though

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Wow. This is soooooo #ing outrageous. A VIDEO GAME SHOW???? When are people going to WAKE THE # UP??? Why do we even have stupid, biased, sheeple type news shows? # the BP and the media. I am sooo pissed off right now.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Coo

If the worst part were over, I could MAYBE agree with you.

But, it's not. In fact, there's no end in sight. The "2 to 3 months" that the well could keep spewing is just a best-guess. They have no idea how long the oil could keep going.

The real cost of this: The job losses. The ecosystem damage. The damage to the wild- and marine-life. The cost of clean-up crews. Medical cost of those crews - not to mention the public that will eventually feel the effects from this toxic event. And that's just a few of the expenses we see right now that BP should have to foot the bill for.

If the oil spill were to cease tomorrow I think $7 billion would be very tight to fix what's transpired already. But, to think that this could go on for months ... and to think that it could take DECADES for us to even begin to see things start to return to normal with marine life and commercial fishing ... I have to think that $7 billion is just a fraction of what the true total of this catastrophe is going to cost.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Im impressed, he covered that BP was controlling the coast guard and he asked the BP guy the hard questions, and he also showed a bunch of booms washed up on shore and pointed out most of it was done for show. Not gonna get that in the corporate media..

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Thank you for finding and sharing this video. It was an amazing piece of journalism and its amazing it came from Comcast and G4.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If BP faces the actual damage caused in this incident, they will go bankrupt.

And to everyone who thinks this does not affect you...it does.

There is less oil. Destroyed oceans. Dying wildlife. Fishing industries turning into nothing.

Yet BP is paying to "fix" it all...yeah right.

While they may or may not have the money to fix this, the inflationary affects from an event like this means BP will never be able to fix this problem.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
It's not a "spill".
They have drilled into the side of a volcano.

Dumbest post ever

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

He was being sarcastic when he said all that stuff about them being gone because BP's real employees arent doing a single thing, its the volunteers and those contracted to do temp work for bp that are making the only difference

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this thread. I watched this live when it aired in 2 parts this week. I am very pleased with the way Kevin and Attack of the Show went about this and it seems like Kevin has really searched the web to find peoples responses and questions to this disaster. I am sure attack of the show will get a lot of positive feedback from this and maybe send Kevin out there again for a fallow up.

R5

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Seeing as this could have been prevented and withstanding that, could have been vastly more "contained".. the implications of this manufactured catastrophe are grim.

In one fell swoop they are destroying a large group of peoples ability to generate income from themselves, for themselves/their community, which equates to further g0vernment reliance, they are saturating large volumes of air, land and water with private poisons, which the more pessimistic half of myself only knows is nothing short of engineered mass culling, they are using the same disinformation techniques as the 911 event to spread the truth thin, so as not to be fully perceived with the casual glance.

The phantom enemy, BP, is positioned for us to hate, while nothing is really done, besides the same things.

I fear even more horrible atrocities to come, on a scale seldom seen. It's almost as if the powers have committed the profane to the dark lord anubis!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
That it is destroying the fiberglass resin of the boats in the water is a huge tell about the dispersant and /or the well discharge.
If this is due to the dispersant it means it is composed of highly volatile light hydrocarbons. From a chemistry background I can say that a large component of these are "ketones" which in some forms are very toxic by themselves. They are what helps break up the oil due their solvent power. They also viciously attack the liver and kidneys besides fiberglass.

If it is due to the gusher it is likely benzene and every one on the boat is in danger now of the effects of a zero tolerance carcinogen and neurotoxin.
Indeed the cancer and leukemia rates for those near to and involved in this event will with out a doubt go way up. With the amount of benzene reported in this info-darkzone being outrageously high this is as likely as the effects of being immediatly downwind of chernobyl and with about the same cancer danger.

Way to go G-4! your giving the kids better intel than what their parents are getting!
It has become a really strange and ironic world.
N.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
DOWNLOAD THIS RIGHT NOW

How do you download a youtube video? Just asking cause i don't know how to do that. Sorry if off topic.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

You can DL a program called zillatube.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Oh look. The New Media trumps the old media again. Whoda thunk it.

Well then, spread the word. Funny to find truth in such a place.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
that was a great video, we should remember the lives affected by this corporate greed, and let the people clean up the mess, not BP. Local businesses should band together to force them off the land, and clean up their own beaches. States should bring out the national guard if they need be. And if this is blocked, we know BP is running the show behind the scenes, so federal investigations need to be undertaken.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join