It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles - Take a Walk Through and See the Astounding Lay of the Fields

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
A new website created by Michael Glickman and Gary King is dedicated to bring us all closer to the crop circles than we've ever been before.

Join them as they walk through the crop circles filming and documenting the incredible anomolies that the crop circles present:

Large formation over undulating (rolling) hill and fields.
Unnaturally bent stems.
Swirlled and weaved patterns in the crop lays.
Various heights of crop lays.
Astounding geometric patterns and more.

For crop circle lovers this will be the site to follow. They have video walk throughs of several of this years CCs.

Here are 2 good ones to get started with:

Stonehenge Part 1.

Stonehenge Part 2

Crop Circle Reporter

...I would embed them if I kinew how to embed Wordpress videos. If there is a way, let me know and I'll put them up.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
**Bump** this website is great, how anyone can think that all crop circles are made by doug and dave on the way back from the pub is beyond me. A simple amount of research will uncover something a little bit more indepth than that.

Mowing devil

Star and flag, but I feel this thread will fall on deaf ears que lastima!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Yes, I think you are right.

Anyone that has a serious interest in crop circles should add this site to the must view list.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Damn straight they're not made by Doug and Dave.

Crop circles are big money spinners!

Guided tours, helicopter flights, conferences.

Crop circles are man made and I've predicted when and where the hot spots are going to be this year.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I know isn't it great. I wish I lived in the UK so I could go to these. I'm glad someone's doing it.

Your predictions.... lol, that's silly. That's where they mostly show up every year! Any nitwit could have made that prediction.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Any nitwit will automatically think aliens made them too and not even realise that it's just another money grabbing enterprise.

It's pretty obvious what's going on here, this conference has been planned since last year.

They must be 100% sure that crop circles are going to turn up in and around where the conference is being held.

Hell, even the helicopter charters must be in the know too.

All the good crop circles this year will be within a 10 minute flight time of Thruxton airfield.

Because at £85 for a 15 minute flight, they'll be wanting the circles close by.

[edit on 25/6/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Please explain to me how doug and dave can bend the stems of the stalk without breaking the outer tissue and leaving the corn so precise? once I have seen with my own eyes someone doing this I will then admit that I could be wrong, until then, CROP CIRCLES are a phenomenom

My scientific evidence that proves without doubt that not all crop circles are man made:

The red bars in the diagrams show normal, natural growth differences that may occur. It is quite clear that the crop circle differences are so extreme (yellow bars), that this cannot be attributed to normal growth difference...

Dr. Haselhoff then compared the distribution of node lengthening (strongest in the crop circle centre, less and less towards the perimeter) with all possible energy distribution patterns known in physics. He discovered a 100% match with the energy distribution of an electromagnetic point-source. This is for instance a light bulb. When you hang a light bulb above the ground, you will also see a (light) distribution that is strongest directly below the bulb (to be compared with the crop circle centre) and which becomes fainter and fainter as you measure towards the edge of the light.

Of course I don't expect a reply from anyone because what can they say?

Links to SCIENTIFIC FACTS about crop circles

[edit on 26-6-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Here's a good place to start:

www.ufologie.net...

top topics

join