It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just being NEAR the G20 Summit Zone can get you ARRESTED!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well, so much for the whole "By the people, for the people". This is just OUTRAGEOUS!

The province has secretly passed an unprecedented regulation that empowers police to arrest anyone near the G20 security zone who refuses to identify themselves or agree to a police search.

However, Toronto’s police chief says concerns about the new powers – which he requested – are overblown.

A 31-year-old man has already been arrested under the new regulation, which was quietly passed by the provincial cabinet on June 2.

www.thestar.com...

This is OUTRAGEOUS! What is everyone else's feedback? I understand the need to protect leaders, but has it ever been this bad? Are they maybe preparing for something horrible? WOW this just blows my mind...

[edit on 6/25/2010 by bestideayet]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It's sad and shows that there are a ton of countries out there that do not respect the right to protest, even our own.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Those were the magic words of the time: "Papiere, Bitte." (Translation: "Papers, Please.")
[]
No one ever forgets stench. Whether it is a long-forgotten encounter with a ripe skunk, or a ripe egg, or a ripe decomposing body, once one of those odors has been brain-documented, then even the slightest tinge of such an aroma pops back up immediately, along with the circumstances under which it first offended the nostrils.

And, that's what's happening now. I smell the long-forgotten skunk, the long-forgotten rot of fascism.

www.lookingglassnews.org...

That's the same thing I quoted over in the thread about Arizona's new law requiring anyone "suspected" of "being an illegal" to present papers ON DEMAND without having committed a crime.

There is no reason ANYONE should have to document themselves in a public place for any reason unless they are committing a crime.

papiere, papiere, bitte,

FASCISM

Sri Oracle

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
What's even sadder, is that we, as people, are not doing ANYTHING about it but complaining online. When we lose the right to just BE, to EXIST, well, we then live in a prison nation. Check this out... Sound familiar?

One of the assigned tasks of Adolf Hitler’s Gestapo was to watch for and report to the high command anything or anyone critical of the Fuhrer’s policies.

Now this quote:

“There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care.
These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation.
Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help.
If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected].“

I am BEYOND disbelief right now at everything that is going on within the ranks, from dissident generals to Obama playing golf while the oil spill keeps gushing....

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I can't wait till we can overthrow all this bull#...... it's so hard to mastermind peaceful takeover ..... fakkkkk why must our world leaders suck goat ballss.... I think people should just ignore it all....do not consent to be governed by incompetence....sovereign status I don't know....

I wanna pee in Stepehen herpes lake so bad...maybe take a dump too...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Your_Number_One_Fan

I am all for a peaceful revolution. If we had leaders that would actually listen to us, I'd be ALL FOR IT. The problem is, the vast majority of people who read this will forget about it within 5-10 minutes, go buy their cafe latte, and pick up the kids in their gas guzzler.

Until we reach a point where news like this affect ALL OF US (and it will, I guarantee it), we will have to deal with TPTB calling all the shots. I remember Barack Obama, before he got elected. And I see him now. THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE ALTOGETHER.

Now I know the job is stressful, and I know he has a lot on his plate, but come on. Blatant lies to get elected only to pretty much TAKE BACK everything he said to the AMERICAN PEOPLE who voted him in?

It's just business as usual in Washington and around the world.....

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

Total smoke and mirror show these guys pull for us. I just don't understand how the majority of people can't seem to wrap there head around on where we should be in our lives as opposed to where we've been placed by tptb. I swear they are just going to use us to build them all there goodies, toy,s and technology.... and when # hits the fan they will be miles deep undeerground or miles high in space.....safe while the earth is in chaos lol.....i hope not.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The rich and powerful clearly do not like being troubled by the masses. They don't want to have to drive the same roads and be slowed down in traffic by them, they don't want to see them on the streets, they don't want you dining near them, drinking near them, or sleeping near them, and they certainly don't want you talking to them.

This is typical of the elite class of society that we have made and encouraged through our submission to their rules and presence and abdication of our own humanity and self worth.

I wonder if the average person will ever stand up for their rights, or if they will just continue to make excuses for the abuses visited upon them in the name of some vague notion of security.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

When the elite rules the world they are the kinds and queens and we are just the troublesome servants.

Wake up to the NWO, after all they have the power to pass laws and forced us to abide by them.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bestideayet

This is OUTRAGEOUS!
[edit on 6/25/2010 by bestideayet]

No.... THIS! IS! CANADA! BWAAAA!

sorry, had to.

Honestly, what do you expect? One good car bomb, and half the leaders of the world's powers die.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Relax. Your trying to apply American freedoms to Canadians, and my guess is they don't want them, or they'd already have them.

They're allowed to pass whatever restrictive laws they want to in their own country. Probably why the G20 decided to meet there in the first place.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
How much more are we willing to take.

Evedently this much and then some.

The Globe is turning into a Prison Planet, while we sit idlely by and watch.

When they oppressed the Russians I did nothing, I wasn't Russian. When they Oppressed the Chinese I did nothing, I wasn't Chinese. When they Oppressed the Canaidians ... well you get the point.

My lines are drawn and they are clear. Don't Tread On Me! Remember 1775!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Rumor has it Bilderburg will be in Canada next year. Imagine the security and hidden new laws then.

Face it folks, leaders dont care what we say, or how we say it. They need their little meetings to figure out how to continue controling us and make everything look okay so we dont go nuts. Ever call a congressman or senator with your view? They dont care, they send you a form letter telling you why you are wrong. There are no public servants, they do what they do, and we do what they tell us is okay.

Dont like it? Run for office. Fix the mess. Or, type away at how angry you are and see how much that changes things.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
How much more are we willing to take.

Evedently this much and then some.

The Globe is turning into a Prison Planet, while we sit idlely by and watch.

When they oppressed the Russians I did nothing, I wasn't Russian. When they Oppressed the Chinese I did nothing, I wasn't Chinese. When they Oppressed the Canaidians ... well you get the point.

My lines are drawn and they are clear. Don't Tread On Me! Remember 1775!

I didn't. I went to liberate the oppressed. I'm damn tired of liberating folks, only to watch them voluntarily jump back into the same cesspool, then try to export it here.

I'm perfectly willing to let them have what they want, so long as they keep it off of my turf.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Like if that wasn't enough

[edit on 25-6-2010 by officeresti]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Well, so much for the whole "By the people, for the people".

Was Abraham Lincoln Canadian? No? Well, considering that "...government of the people, by the people, for the people..." is from the Gettysburg Address, I don't see how we can hold Canada to the words of an American president.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
WE protest there because we dont want that bunch of...
to meet together. They do too much damage together and they repress and denie US, the poeple, the most populated humans on the earth, outnumbered to them, the right to be heard.
WE ARE A FRAKING ANT FARM TO THEM a colony educated to transport goods for king and queens DAMMIT !AAAAAHHHHHHH !

*please note that english is not my first...luggage.

ohh ! And you know they are presidents and prime ministers but basicly they are still KINGS AND QUEENS thats what i meant.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by SSimon]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I am BEYOND disbelief right now at everything that is going on within the ranks, from dissident generals to Obama playing golf while the oil spill keeps gushing....

Yes. Let's mention Obama playing golf during the gusher, while ignoring the plutocrat actually RESPONSIBLE for the disaster taking a break for a yacht race.

As long as people keep looking at political leaders rather than at the secret class warfare that goes on behind-the-scenes, you're just playing into the hands of the world aristocracy.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
What? Impossible this must be a lie! Not in Canada the jewel of peace and prosperity of the West?

Wake up and arise my Canadian brothers. The whole world has fallen under darkness and you are not immune to that which you see in America and elswhere...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
its pretty much martial lockdown downtown!

the new world order is here!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join