It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of beautiful waters in Panama City - Don't believe everything you read

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So I went to Panama City Beach with the fam this past weekend (18th-22nd of June). We had a great time and the water was beautiful. This video was taken the day they reported tar balls found on Panama City Beach... but you'll notice there is a definite LACK of anything oil related.

Not sure how long this will last - but as of right now there are still some beautiful beaches to go to in the Gulf.

Edit to add another video:

This one shows the beaches a little more than just the water but looks like an earth quake was taking place because I'm terrible at walking around with a Flip camera.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by gncnew]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gncnew
So I went to Panama City Beach with the fam this past weekend (18th-22nd of June). We had a great time and the water was beautiful. This video was taken the day they reported tar balls found on Panama City Beach... but you'll notice there is a definite LACK of anything oil related.

Not sure how long this will last - but as of right now there are still some beautiful beaches to go to in the Gulf.

pcola looked great last weekend too but now look

Now there are dead sharks washing up on panama city beach

twitpic.com...

[edit on 25-6-2010 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Yea I guess all the pictures with the oil from independent sources other than the media is all made up and you are right.

Even though the oil showed up after you left.

Deny ignorance, HA! this BB is loaded with it.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

Same twit comment to you as well - I said Panama City Beach, and there are NO pictures of oil there.

Good grief... talk about knee jerk reaction and complete ignorance.

I even stated "Don't know how much longer this will last..."

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

Fair enough.... But even still... Pictures from last weekend don't mean much when this stuff is happening over night...

Plus the two places are not that far away from each other and pensacola also looked great last weekend...

Not to mention that today... Sevearl dead sharks washed up on panama city beach...

I bet tomorrow morning you find oil there as well....

www.waff.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Ah people of this great earth.......No need to throw arrows at each other......There will be plenty of toxic cocktails for all to sip on........

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I was just pointing out that sometimes the news is a little sensationalized. I was there and the water was awesome!

But I also wonder if I'll be one of the last to get to enjoy that area for a long time.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
we are being played

1m gallons of crude a day would leave a 1 inch think slick on 1 sq KM and this should be nothing to clean up if Bp wanted to do it before th slick made land.

Thats right 1 sq KM = 1m qubic meters = 1m gallons so you tell me they could not mop that up with about ten big ships and booms.

All these censors workers need a new job and this is the new job and they are only working 2 hours a day and thats why they want to keep the press away.

Obama doing his bit to help the unemployed and his freinds at golden sach is making a mint from this one.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

You would be right if they weren't spraying dispersants...

But since they are.... You are wrong

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Even IF you can't see something doesn't mean it is not there. I heard earlier that Pensacolas beaches are open after they did a visual inspection. No water testing, nothing. Not to mention that the oil isn't only on the top of the water, some is building up in the sand and I imagine the water table as well. Then there is the toxic dispersant they are using, the stuff they aren't legally allowed to use in the UK due to toxicity.

So yeah, go ahead, play in the water, enjoy those beaches. Thin the herd.

Edit to add: Yes I know this is about PC, but I am pretty sure things are worse than your eyes are letting on. Just wanted to be clear on that.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by ganja]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by LieBuster

You would be right if they weren't spraying dispersants...

But since they are.... You are wrong

Thats a very good point and i can say in defence is to follow the money and you will see the dispersants has been banned in most parts of the world and they need to get ride of it and can you guess what company is behind the sale of the dispersant to Bp.

They are out to make mone hand over fist on this one now let me think how i can slip the zionist word in here for a second will you

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I guess the sea life washing up is just old age...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Keep to the TOPIC: Video of beautiful waters in Panama City - Don't believe everything you read The topic is NOT about Jews or Israel or who says Zionist too many times.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
greeneyedleo

Yes i agree so self moderated

[edit on 25-6-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Panama City Beach is still clean. I was there this morning. Grayton Beach about 20 miles to the West is getting some small tar balls. Weather is helping right now with the wind direction and tide. Only a matter of time now....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join