It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody saw the NWO symbolism in the new PREDATORS trailer???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Ahhh, mixed???
I see Japanese, south american, american, etc etc...

So your point is??? We all die ??

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

What's up with your Avatar? Looks like early 90's digitized photos.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Hint:

What are their nationalities?

United Nations?

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Only thing I picked up on is at the beginning when he said "there was light, and then I was falling" maybe refering to Lucifer being cast out of heaven.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysThinking

Delete please!

Toni

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysThinking

What's up with your Avatar? Looks like early 90's digitized photos.

OFF TOPIC POST

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
FUC% NO!

When will they stop post cheap sh%t? Oh god please, let rain brain.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brad Jones
Only thing I picked up on is at the beginning when he said "there was light, and then I was falling" maybe refering to Lucifer being cast out of heaven.

THIS IS WHY I LOVE ATS!!!

I didn't even see that... you are right.

Most of those characters in the film think that they are in hell.... Robert Rodriguez (director) said it himself.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
That's it?...really?

I've seen better symbolism in a Simpson's cartoon.

I think it is time for someone to relax, drink some milk, and go to sleep.... oh, I am here at this time as I am getting ready to go to the beach.

Asta la vista, baby.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

The red light tri-angle (think 3 dimensional), on the illuminated body (using infrared sensors) with "a thousand points of light" on the actor whose name is Adrien Brody (an anagram for rained body (with an extra r (Rated R Age 18 (R is the eighteenth letter in the English Alphabet)." They predators are preying on the rained body (Age of Aquarius), making it a drained body, s The clip is 2:23, which is 322 backwards (alluding to the Skull & Bones Secret Society).

[edit on 25-6-2010 by problemsolvr]

[edit on 25-6-2010 by problemsolvr]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Hat is pretty weak. I mean hunk who the director is. He is talented, bit hink of his past movies. It doesn't surprise me that he told the actors to think like it's hell - they would give better performances, the franchise needs something new rather than the old hunt and hunted story line.
I think that AVP had more references to nwo than this. (from what is shown).

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I've never really understood the symbolism theories in movies.

I'm sure most hollywood job interviews don't start with ... "So ... how do you feel about Satan and the Illuminati? ... Are your pyramid and eye drawing skills up to scratch? You see, we like to incorporate this eye thing into everything we do ..."

Media people just use the most iconic shapes and symbols available to them. Usually this involves triangles, circles, the odd serpent or half naked beast and an awful lot of coffee.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Wow, this is extremely weak. Of course, maybe the OP has spotted something no one else has, but until he/she stops pissing about and actually tells us instead of playing games to get attention, we won't know. Hardly likely though. You can find symbolism in pretty much anything. I'm looking at a business card right now - the logo is a brain. Does that mean the company is run by zombies? My keyboard has all the keys necessary to write things like 'I love the illuminati!' and 666 and all manner of NWO-loving stuff!! That must mean HP is in on it! Or maybe I am.

To be clear for anyone not familiar with the Predators of the film's title, those 3 dots are their laser sights. To view the target through the Predator's HUD, when he has locked on, 3 lines appear around said target and form a triangle. This, to me, is very simply a unique way of showing how an alien hunter my target its prey. Plain and simple. If you go away and try to come up with something that portrays this in an equally simple, yet unique, way, no doubt someone will find some form of symbolism in it and try to claim that you are part of the NWO.

I just realised - right behind me are 3 filing cabinets, each with 6 drawers!!!!!! Oh. My. GOD!! They've infiltrated my office!

Again, perhaps the OP can stop playing games and just state what he/she thinks is symbolism. Assuming the OP did see something. Thanks.

EDIT: And another thing - I don't think all those dots on Brody at the end is anything to do with that points of light thing (just more grasping, in my opinion). It was to show that this time, unlike the first, there is not just one predator, there are dozens. Again, simple. It annoys me that people think that just because someone (the director in this case, it seems) is in the public spotlight, he must be a NWO asset. So that means if I go through film school and so on, and become a director, and eventually make a film which happens to be appealing to people, I will have the same things said about me. Right now I'm a normal person; the moment I start making more money than you, I'm an evil illuminati puppet. Right?

[edit on 25-6-2010 by ShadowArcher]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
"Not sure what that has to do with the NWO though."

Not sure what anything has to do with the NWO. I don't know what this NWO is supposed to be, what its symbolism is, nor who is behind it, if it really exists, that is. Man doesn't need a NWO to be enslaved; in his short time on this planet, he has done a good enough job of enslaving himself.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Their nationalities?

Four Americans, One South American, One Mexican, One Japanese, One West African, and One Russian.

I don't see where this is leading.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Kaint see it, but I loves them predator reptil movies this one looks like it will be the best thus far.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Their nationalities?

Four Americans, One South American, One Mexican, One Japanese, One West African, and One Russian.

I don't see where this is leading.

To understand the symbolism.... one must first know how the real NWO will be formed.

See how all these humans... of all different races colors and creeds have to unite to stop a common threat?... That's the real NWO.

It's the same theme in Independence Day.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Oh, I get it now - they are different nationalities, therefore it's a film about the NWO. It all makes sense now.

That is sarcasm.

The premise of the film is that these people are criminals, put on the planet as prey for the Predators. How much uniting do you think is going to occur between such individuals? Not a hell of a lot, I doubt. Not that means anything anyway. How many films have there been....actually, there's no point in me finishing that is there? You'll claim they are all packed with NWO symbolism.

So is the nationality thing the only 'symbolism' in the trailer?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The criminals in the film don't unite.

That is one of their flaws, they are criminals who always lookout for themselves.

The only people that appear to work together are two of the Americans, Brody and Fishburne, with the South American woman, Braga. Other than that its practically every man for themselves.

I don't see how that relates to secret societies that are dominated by white males.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join