It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody saw the NWO symbolism in the new PREDATORS trailer???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Let's play a simple game.... where is the NWO symbolism?

It's right in front of your face.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Ell firstly thanks man I did not know there was a new predator film out. Can't see the trailer too well as I'm on an iPhone, but could you mean the triangle laser sights that they use?? Everything else was abut too fast and blurry to make out?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Hey that movie looks good but i didn't see anything related to the NWO so if you could enlighten me please do so .

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The target optics at 2:04 look like the All Seeing Eye.

and, "This planet is a game preserve."
"And we're the game."

Sounds like solid elitist markers.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Sorry, don't see it. No Big Brother. No Secret Societies. No Chip Implants.

I see a group of criminals who were abducted and dropped off into a extraterrestrial game reserve. Seems Karma caught up with them.

Maybe you can enlighten us.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Yea, im with the brospeh above me. Not really seeing too much, except for the triangle aimer things.

In defence though, I just started going to this site 3 days ago, so I don't know too much yet.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
looks like the best predator based movie to date

definitely gonna be seeing that, thanks for the longer preview the only ones they show on tv are about 30seconds long.

as far as nwo stuff goes, only thing i saw was the triangle on the forehead at the end, but thats also where you shoot someone when you intend to kill them in one shot and the laser dots are the predators "cross hairs"

maybe you could point out all the ones that seem to jump out at you, i think i was distracted by how bad ass it all looked.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
That's the typical Predator "targeting laser" dude....No all seeing eye there....Unless...They designed the original laser from the original movie to mimic the all seeing eye.....But really...Me thinks someone has been reading to much Illuminati info recently. "ZOMG! Did you see that Yield Sign? It's the ALL SEEING EYE. OOOOOOOOO"

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The red lasers outline a pyramid at 2:11. The frame comes immediately after the dude with the dots on him. It happens for a split second, so you'll have to pause quickly.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Dont take me wrong, but i think you need to relax a little bit...!
If each time you see something in a shape of a triangle, you start to run yelling "The NOW is caming...run"!!!, you realy need some vacations

[edit on 25/6/10 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
The red lasers outline a pyramid at 2:11. The frame comes immediately after the dude with the dots on him. It happens for a split second, so you'll have to pause quickly.

Oh you mean the Lasers that are "creating" the three points? The way they look like a pyramid? Naw man...That's because they are showing you what it looks like from his angle....

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

I'm not sure how that applies to the Illuminati, but the Predators were the origin of the pyramid design around the world in Alien Vs. Predator.

AvP took Ancient Astronauts and ran with it. Heck the whole movie took place in a lost pyramid in Antarctica.

Not sure what that has to do with the NWO though.

Ironman 2 had more "NWO" elements. SHIELD is like the Men in Black. A fallen extradimensional being after the credits too.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I didn't even see the trailer.
You posted it and I don't care to watch it, either.
Just tell me what you saw and perceived. Maybe then I would be interested in seeing the trailer.

Otherwise, oh, another movie trailer.

Yeah, call me closed minded, or not, I just don't watch this stuff. It's Hollywood and I don't believe these folks have any idea what is going on, they just grab onto what is popular at the time and regurgitate it all out again.

However, I do watch South Park, and I enjoyed the episode where George Lucas was Steven Spilberg's bitch.

Can you say Leisure Suit Larry? What a hapless character he was. lol.Thank you, South Park guys for tying that in.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Aahh yes Thor is coming!!, this film looks like it's going back to the original predator. The classic Arnie line " if it bleeds we can kill it"! Maybe the OP was going for population control! Can't think of a better way than to end some predators down!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
And come back OP it's surely poor form to dangle a thread and then leave it with none of your insights!!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG
And come back OP it's surely poor form to dangle a thread and then leave it with none of your insights!!

Yeah, roger that.

The whole reason this thread is relevant is the "beef" to the question the OP presented... Or the lack of.

Doomsday 2029??

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysThinking

Originally posted by LestatG

Yeah, roger that.

The whole reason this thread is relevant is the "beef" to the question the OP presented... Or the lack of.

Doomsday 2029??

Hint:

What are their nationalities?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I think I know the answer!

"They are the most dangerous killers on the planet

But this is not our planet

This year to kill a predator you must become one."

Wow so that's the game plan. Nice to know! Thanks OP for bringing to my attention. Does that make me a predator?

This year? Okay...uhm, whew. This is it. Better go work on my sit-ups.

Toni

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Hint:

What are their nationalities?

Okay maybe not. Back to the drawing board. :/

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join