It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are playing right into their hands by promoting fear. This is a false flag.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

The people seldom get the truth about anything - however this is not an illusionary occurance - it has happened, it is real and their is suffering.

Nature does have a way of healing itself from natural disasters - this is a man made disaster. Wanna wait around a couple of hundred years before the gulf and states involved are livable again. As I stated before - time is wasting playing the blame game. I tried to go to the gulf to help but was turned down because of health issues. I am currently writing letters and signing petitions, the least I can do. If an evacuation is necessary at some point - I have an extra bedroom.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This material is very tough to swallow for the average person so I hope the professionals at ATS see this and weigh-in.
My only contribution is a suggestion/question for the legal experts...can a citizens arrest of a BP manager be made? Someone of significance should be detained ASAP and held until this crime is sorted out.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I respect your opinion but I do disagree. The magnitude of this is not nearly what is being portrayed imo.

Seems like everyone has their line already drawn in the sand. Only time will tell.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Seems like we are running circles at this point. This is only illusionary in the sense of how people think it's being done.

I am not interested in the blame game, I am interested in the exposure of truth. Some of the videos are faked and some of them are of a volcano. I'm just not seeing the evidence to make me feel the way you do. Don't get me wrong I have seen a lot, researched a lot. I guess I just don't buy into the hype machine that is the media.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

I agree. I have showed it to several people who feel the same. Some of them question the validity of it, which I'm fine with, but also see that if this is the truth, it is as ugly as the truth can get.

No one from BP will be detained since BP is higher than the government. Notice how BP has had direct control of the coast guard? You'll never see a citizens arrest on this one.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Wow. That is crazy. I don't know why I never googled something as simple as that for my answer.

I don't know what to say. I am speechless.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

You may be right to certain point but the whole issue in the gulf coast is more than what we seen, on that you are right also.

And like you say time will tell.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Be specific with your choice of words:

false means untrue.

There has been an oil spill in the gulf so what is false about it?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

No my wording was correct. I never used the word false by itself. False flag is a two word term:

"False flag operations are covert operations which are designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time...."

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Is that in the dictionary?

ecaep

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Think a thread about this 'article' has been posted before that directs to another website: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway, what this "anonymous" person has written reeks of BS to me, but that's just my opinion. I only had to read the first few lines to smell it: The reason for writing this is not for attention, games, or folly.....I cannot reveal my sources, they do go straight to the top.....Yeah, okay! This was the first thing on this person's mind when writing it.

And by the way, asphalt volcanoes are not like ordinary volcanoes. They do not produce sulphur or iron as this persons claims before linking to, of all things, a 'POO Tube' video. What you are seeing in the feeds etc, is oil from a well, simple as.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SubAtomik

Thank you for the link. I genuinely did not see that thread as it is covering the same article.

I agree with you on the italicized part, there is no need to say that. It does give less credence to the material. With that said, I still take the material at face value without opinion and it still resonates with me. Of course, that is merely my opinion.

Asphalt volcanoes are certainly different though in all the videos I have seen, I am certain that it is flames coming out. Flames could not be generated by an oil well in this location but a volcano certainly can.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I post one of your statements from a thread in 2008:

"All these things that are happening in the world aren't real to me. Yes they are happening but they are not whats important."

You confirm that is the way you still feel in this thread today here:

"that comment is true to this day."

You then say:

"Yes these problems are happening"

You then say again:

"Yes these things are happening but not in the manner in which people think is real. "

And again:

"So not that this isn't happening, because it is, but everyone's senses are distorted."

Sounds like you are backpedalling to me, and basically confirming the first statement by saying that things that are happening in the world are not real to you, and yes that they are happening, but they are not what's important, to use your own words.

And if you feel that none of this is important, then you truly have become alienated towards life on Earth.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Boy I sure am glad we are talking about what this thread is really about, ME! One long post at an attempt to destroy my credibility with nothing on topic.

--------

I post one of your statements from a thread in 2008:

"All these things that are happening in the world aren't real to me. Yes they are happening but they are not whats important."

You confirm that is the way you still feel in this thread today here:

"that comment is true to this day."

---------

That is true. I have reconnected with my true self, my Cosmic self. Events in the space/time matrix while they actually happen, are illusionary in the perspective of The One Truth.

-------

You then say:

"Yes these problems are happening"

You then say again:

"Yes these things are happening but not in the manner in which people think is real. "

And again:

"So not that this isn't happening, because it is, but everyone's senses are distorted."
---------

The above answer is exactly the same as to this part. Things do happen in this matrix. Events happen. They quite often to not happen in the manner which people believe. People believe their five senses. TPTW know this and manipulate the senses.

-----
Sounds like you are backpedalling to me, and basically confirming the first statement by saying that things that are happening in the world are not real to you, and yes that they are happening, but they are not what's important, to use your own words.
------

Classic attempt at suppression and convolution my words. First you say that I am backpedaling which is merely putting words in my mouth as I have perfectly stood my ground with valid answers. Then you close by saying you are using my own words which alludes to the beginning of your statement in that I am backpedaling.

Things are not real in the matrix though they sure seem to be but in the grand scheme, we are all eternal so yes, this matrix is not real. It is a training ground.

-------

And if you feel that none of this is important, then you truly have become alienated towards life on Earth.

-----

No I have reconnected with who I truly am. I have unplugged from the matrix. I wonder if you can do the same.

-----

All this work just to discredit me? Can you be any more transparent? Sure seems like a lot of work you're going through....especially to not get anywhere.

See you back home.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Flames? You mean you have been seeing things like this? If so, these aren't "flames" you are seeing. They inject dispersants into the well head where the oil is leaking from along with oxygen so the oil separates more easily. The oil turns a yellow/orange colour when in contact with the dispersants.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by SubAtomik]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Not attempting to discredit you, only shine the light on your perspective; similarly reminds me of a member here who finally disclosed that he owns a multitude of stock in BP after posting several threads along the line of don't worry about this spill, it's only a minor one, etc. After that, everyone understood his perspective, and it made sense, and I and others thanked him for his honesty.

From your headline: "You are playing right into their hands by promoting fear. This is a false flag."

This could be considered and is commonly used as a disinfo tool for those who wish to make things go away, or kill a thread, or possibly even cause interest to wane in a forum if used often enough, such as in the Deepwater Disaster forum, or any of the forums for that matter. I for one, am very glad and appreciate ATS establishing this new Deepwater Disaster forum to help shine the light where darkness exists.

We are here to deny ignorance, remember?

[edit on 25-6-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Flu like Symptoms...

Lethal and toxic levels of hydrogen sulfide, benzene, and methalene chloride are floating in the air over the oil spill. There’s a very high probability that residents exposed to the air surrounding the spill will suffer a direct hit to their health status such as debilitating diseases or various birth deformities and cancer as a long-term result. But first what these people will see is flu-like symptoms, which, like in the flu, are symptoms of intolerable amounts of foreign toxins, chemicals and heavy metals in the tissues dumping into the bloodstream.

defensebaseactcomp.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Sure, everything and anything that happens in the world is a huge conspiracy against the public. It gets old to hear this stuff.... not only because of how asinine , but also because it detracts from what would be an important subject. How many conspiracies are proven false or make a mockery of the community just because some guy plugs in "nwo" or "illuminati" ? Excersice some rationality and restraint in bold claims.

I mean I don't see any of you making any conspiracies that our buddy William one Sac's fate was due to a globalist conspiracy to thwart ATS! Why not? You drudge everything else into this soup of so many flavors it end up tasting like last weeks Sushi & eggs. Is it because he means something to you and to speculate on such matters would seem immoral?

Think a bit please. There is SOOOOO much evidence of there not being a conspiracy it is amazing. They are slow to act and might USE this situation for an agenda but I,in all honesty , see no nwo, bilderburg stuff anywhere other than a semi-negligent company and a lazy , over-bearing government.

PEACE

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join