It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are playing right into their hands by promoting fear. This is a false flag.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Is not a a false flag, perhaps something went very wrong but a false flag is not

The reason I believe is not a false flag is that what is going on in our coast in the gulf is real, the damage done to the ecosystem is undeniable and unstoppable so far as long as is a leak in the gulf.

We are a nation that drives its economy on profit making, everything is link together be good or bad, driving down the nations gulf coast tourism and the fish industry will impact the nation overall economically, nobody wants to be losing profits regardless what the industry is.

So a false flag is not what is going in the gulf, wait when the currents keep driving the oil into the conveyor belt and it starts affecting the entire global cooling system.

I don't think that a petty wimp by the big oil cartel wanted something this big to happen at all.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Thanks! Yours is pretty cool too.

Also on the topic and the question of spraying, I wanted to add that there are a lot of reports out there of "spraying at night."

And on a side note, I find it very interesting that these military planes, particularly the C-130, are so readily equipped to spray things. Seems they have something called a Modular Aerial Spray System (MASS). This guy here at Warner Robins AFB is seeking one, as of June 14, 2010. (Boy, do I get sidetracked or what?)

I looked it up quickly and all I could find was that they spray fire retardant on wildfires, which I thought of, and pesticides on mosquitoes, which I didn't think of. Great. I hope they cleaned the tanks.

Someone who knows this stuff far better than I could probably explain this stuff.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

That's all you got buddy? Ha! A blend of Number 4, 5, and 10:

www.whale.to...

FWIW, that comment is true to this day.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Did you read the article? I would like to know how this isn't a false flag in relation to the content of the material.

Yes these problems are happening, yes it is all about money. But the material talks about that in direct relationship to it being a false flag.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I had that very thought, margo.

One thing that troubles me is that it's "for the money." What money? The cleanup money for Halliburton (via Coots and Boots)? Who else is going to make money from this?

The other thing that troubles me is how they're releasing "all this oil that was laying around in the gulf," to paraphrase. Also, who blew up the rig? And how? I know there's stuff floating around about that but...

Anyway, you're right, false flag or not, it's very real.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Have a link to night spraying? This would seem to fit in with the rest but I cannot form an opinion until I have something to go off of.

That is an interesting link you put up in relation to the C-130.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

I know a lot of people diss the site but InfoWars has one of the best comprehensive and well put together accounts that sort of synchs up with your ideas. Have you seen it? There's a topic on it here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Exactly the coast to clean up the mess vs any profits that "some mysterious group or corporate elite will make out of this doesn't add up".

And entire ecosystem decimation is priceless regardless.

No, all this happening in the gulf is a bad deal gone wrong, the consequences are more than anyone would have dreamed about.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Hmmm. I have not. A link here or via u2u would be great. Thanks in advance.

link   

All I meant was how many results I saw when I googled this

link   

Oh yes I did read the article - my first posts stands as is.

I am not saying that BP and the Govt did not contribute negatively to the situation - I am saying what is happening in the gulf is not an illusion - it is real regardless of what or who has caused it. It is time to think of how to help those in need instead of just playing the blame game - a little late for that now!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Unless of course, depopulation or clearing the coasts is their real and only goal, as many hypothesized in the aftermath of Katrina, and in which case, we're screwed.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

But this is what I'm saying, no one is reading the purported theory. They are not spending massive amounts of to clean up. Nature does this for you:

"The distinct asphalt volcano tar, is actually coated with naturally produced oil eating microbes, and other natural safe guards produced by Mother Earth; these types of organisms are not present in a regular oil well, but commonly in the Asphalt Volcanoes, and large tar flows at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico.

To continue with why the asphalt volcano was a win win to drill into, is the heaviness of the tar. Read the linked article provided above, the tar will cling to lighter oil, and fall to the bottom of the Gulf at some point, near in the future. Also, the microbes, and other organisms that naturally occur from this will multiply. They will not only eat the tar, but the other control released oil that they are pumping into the Gulf."

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I guess I could have added that you speak to " alien grays" on a regular basis, and see "auras" by your own statements in that same thread from 2008, but chose not to.

The Deepwater disaster is very real. I personally don't think it was
a so called "accident" and posted my theory about such here on
ATS.

That doesn't make it an "unreal" situation however, except in your mind. Be sure and tell that to the widows and families of the 11 men who died in the rig explosion.

I wondered how long it would take for someone on ATS to start claiming that none of this is real......

It is very real, but you certainly have a right to express your
opinion, which is all that your thread is.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

It is illusionary in the sense of the public is not getting the truth. Yes these things are happening but not in the manner in which people think is real.

Does the info above in regards to nature cleaning itself have no weight?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Exactly.
2nd.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Yes but if you are familiar with how the Florida gulf coast became the paradise of the big profiting tourism industry it was after targeting all those gulf retiree elderly coast home owners that lost their life investments during the many natural disaster to fall prey on development carpetbaggers.

So how can now this same developers are now to fall prey to big oil cartel to lose what they took away from homeowners.

It doesn't work that way, capitalistic pigs help each other not kill each other.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

That sounds fine, but what is washing in the coast of the gulf and killing wild life and decimating the entire tourism and fish industry is not something that is going to go away anytime soon without some billions if not trillions of dollars in loses, unemployment and the death of industries that feed from the gulf.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

And more of the same. Attacking someone's credibility to begin your argument is weak in comparison to attack the material. I did not lie in that thread, I can see auras and have connected with several alien races but that has nothing to do with this except for your attempt to make me look crazy. (Again, method number 5).

The rest I'll actually give you since it was material related. I never said anything about the 11 people that died, but that is part of the false flag. I mean c'mon 11? You know how powerful that number is to the occult right? As in 9/11?

I don't think you know what illusion means:

"An illusion is a distortion of the senses, revealing how the brain normally organizes and interprets sensory stimulation"

So not that this isn't happening, because it is, but everyone's senses are distorted. Classic playbook maneuver of TPTW.

And my thread is, is an attempt of the discussion of the material. So far no one has refuted any of it.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

They're really not among the elite? I don't know.

Oh and here's that InfoWars false flag story I was referring to. It's really pretty good. It ties together a lot of things.
Evidence Points To BP Oil Spill False Flag

I can't find the topic on ATS. I think it was posted the day it came out.

And here are some other false flag topics.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 1    3 >>

join