It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 20th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
April 20th, its been and gone, but did you know that its a very special date.

Did you know that its the 110th day of the year but also its the 111th day of the year in a leap year, if your into that whole 11:11 thing. Just in case you didn't know 11:11 is the exact time of solstice on the 21st December 2012, or if your using the Mayan Long count then 13.0.0.0.0 which also falls on a Friday, so friday the 13th which coincidently is the date the Knights Templar were slaughtered.

Its amazing how everything is connected, isn't it ?

But anyway back to April 20th.

Its is in fact the date that Hitler was born. Some people consider him the anti-christ, some people consider him the ultimate occultist who could see through the veil.

One of my favourite chapters of his book Meine Kampf was Chapter X (i like the way he used X) which was the "Big Lie"

Then here it is:

It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.

Sounds like a false flag doesn't it ?

Or society as a whole.

Here are some more interesting facts about April 20th

Columbine happened on April 20th.

And of course April 20th is when the BP oil spill began.

So the big lie, does it leave traces everywhere, you would be surprised what happens on that date, except for MK-ULTRA which started the day before.

Good book to read, Dark Mission: the secret history of NASA

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I've posed the idea on here before that the whole 4/20 stoner holiday/time to celebrate thing was basically a joke on the "peace loving hippies who smoke pot" because they're celebrating a set of historically not-good numbers.

And then the thread was closed because ats 'denies ignorance' and people 'know how to read' . . .

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It does interest me when big things happen on or around hitlers birthday, but usually I'm not paying attention on that day...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

I was gonna mention that but thought against it for that reason.

“Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law” is lost on some people.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I know too many people who "do what they want" and the world is not ready for that philosophy quite yet. While on the subject of 4/20, all mind altering substances are highly abused by some people everywhere...and you don't want them doing what they please. Not just talking about some ganja, though still abused.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Muse of Parnassus

I hear you bro, nothing wrong with a bit of Aleister Crawley though, if its good enough for the elite then its good enough for the goyim

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

i just posted something about the numbers 4:20, somewhere else, in a pretty intimate forum that is just a few friends.
i'm posting it here, too, just because it is relevant!
as well as totally *in synch* (ronization)

you know who #13 is, don't you?

here are some interesting tidbits -

the Deepwater Horizon happened on April 20 - 4/20
Adolf Hitler was born on 4/20
*some* people know 4:20 like Dr. Pepper drinkers know 10, 2, & 6.
another slang term for "maryjane" is "13" because M is the 13th letter
mem is also the 13th letter in Hebrew - esoterically symbolizing "water" and "revelation" (revealed or concealed, depending on where the mem is - at the end of the sentence or in the middle)
the name "jane" is the same name as "john" and also "joan"
maryjane = mary john (both beloved disciples)
4:20, mathematically as a ratio, is the same as 1:5
One in Five lyrics by the Doors
while all the rest of the world seemed to always be seeing "11:11" on their digital clocks, and elsewhere, i never did! what i always saw was "4:20"

there's a lot more but that will get you thinking, maybe
marveling, for sure!

Marvel?
yes, marvel!

Revelation 17:5-7
(5) And on her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
(6) And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with a great marveling.
(7) And the angel said to me, Why did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, that has the seven heads and ten horns.

marvel:
1. One that evokes surprise, admiration, or wonder.
2. Strong surprise; astonishment.

the thing that brought that out of me was something to do with the Fibonacci sequence which is:

1. 0
  2. 1
  3. 1
  4. 2
  5. 3
  6. 5
  7. 8
  8. 13
  9. 21
  10. 34
  11. 55
  12. 89
  13. 144

the 13th value in the sequence is 12 squared, or 144.

------------------

reply to post by EvilTwin666

so true!

do what thou wilt!!!
perfected law!
love under will!

change the "y" to "A"
curses to the because!
there is no "why"
"LAM" is "lamb"

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Just in case you didn't know 11:11 is the exact time of solstice on the 21st December 2012, or if your using the Mayan Long count then 13.0.0.0.0 which also falls on a Friday, so friday the 13th which coincidently is the date the Knights Templar were slaughtered.

How can there be an exact time for the solstice? For what part of the globe? It will still be the 20th in one part of the world when its the 21st in another. Also I'm confused on the whole Friday the 13th, how can a Friday the 13th happen on a Friday the 21st?

Knights Templar were slaughtered on the 13th of October.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well If something does happen on the 21st/12/2012, I hope that we all change, if its another Hitler i doubt our world could survive something like that.

Oh well I guess we will see very soon

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

The exact time of solstice on the 21st December 2012 is at 11:11 am at stonehenge, as it always is.

en.wikipedia.org...

This date also falls on a friday. If you are using the Mayan Long Count Calender then it will be Friday 13.0.0.0.0

www.crystalinks.com...

The Knights Templar were slaughtered on Friday the 13th, eg Friday the 13th unlucky for some, hence a series of horror films called Friday the 13th and not October the 13th.

Coincidence that the Mayan Long Count Ends on friday the 13th, unlucky for some.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by EvilTwin666]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Friday, December 21 2012 Solstice .......
In fact begins at 11:12am London England GMT/UT
The Sun will be at 00degrees Capricorn 00 minutes.

At 11:11am the Sun sits at 29 degrees Sagittarius 59 minutes which is the minute BEFORE the Sun's ingress into Capricorn, which signifies the beginning of the Winter Solstice in the Northern Hemisphere.

Not trying to be picky though

Cheers, VA

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
yeah for sure it will also be at 11:13 in kent

[edit on 24-6-2010 by EvilTwin666]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Verum Astrum

Hi ya Verum!

Not trying to be nit picky...but

I think its best to use what we truly can observe from our perspective, due to our wobble and not a fixed zodiac wheel.

On the winter solstice in 2012, the sun will move into Sagittarius on the 17 of December. It will not move into Capricorn until mid January.

What you are going by is a fixed wheel, when the winter solstice matched up with Capricorn. Due to our wobble though, this changes over time. This is why we have a changing of the ages, so to say.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Yep for sure

Location is everything.
I guess the chosen location will depend on what people see relevant to the whole 2012 gig.

Cheers VA

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Duh, I wasn't even thinking stonehenge, thanks for the clear up.

Thought you were just throwing a time out there for any ol location.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hehe what can I say............I am a Leo, and very fixed in my ways
I am also a Virgo rising. (on the fixed wheel
)

Kinda feel a kinship with you already!

Yep, I'm aware of the method of astrology you are referring to, and eventually in my studies I'll check out that method for comparison.
At the moment though, I get very accurate results using the fixed zodiac. I would like to elaborate on this a little more, but my hands are a bit tied at present - I've structured a paper on my methods and am awaiting feedback from a very dear fellow astrologer.

After 10 years of study using this method I am about ready to branch out to analyse other astrological methods.

Love and light,
VA

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Verum Astrum

Like links in a chain, I feel ya

Would love to hear about why you find the fixed wheel works. I have struggled with it for the last few years since I found out the sun really rose in Leo on my birth and not Virgo. I discovered this when Saturn was conjuncting Regulus and havent been the same sense.

I think there is purpose for both, I think the fixed zodiac though is tied deeply to our past, as a collective consciousness. I think on the path of self, one needs to observe the changes. For example, we have the sun in Ophiuchus in December, right before the solstice....I think we need to note these kind of things that are not included in the fixed wheel. But with all due respect to those that still find importance in the fixed one.

It has been a huge part of my inner seeking and awareness, observing the changes.

Look forward to further convo on this topic with you, I cant find many astrologist willing to be open with me about it. They quickly shrug me off.

I do have reasons why we should not loose the fixed wheel...but my only thought on the reason why is to know where our great year began. And with that thought, many astrologist think it began with Aries...but I for one think it began with Leo. So my fixed wheel that I would use still differs from the one used in main stream astrology.

All my best to you and yours
LV

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Personally for me April 20 has always been a bad day. All the life changing things that happened to me happened on this date. Honestly on this date, I usually try to stay home and talk to nobody. I am that freaked out by this date. I may all just be coincidence or I just have bad luck that day, but that date will always be one I would rather sleep through.

I also just bought Mein Kampf the other day. I had been reading about it and decided to read it for myself. It is quite interesting.

The part you mentioned about Chapter X and the use of X being big lies, I dont know why but it made me think of the movie American History X....

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Oh farout. First someone posted something about the 19th April being bad and Satanic and now the 20th too?

OMG just throw the entire month of April in as special because it is evil.

:bnghd:

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Thurisaz]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hmmmm do you have any planets or asteroids sitting at or around 29 degrees Leo then? (Fixed wheel) Do you feel like a Virgo or more like a Leo? Although if you have inner planets in Virgo with a Leo sun it would be hard to differentiate between the two, for sure. So many questions..........

Oh boy I certainly hear where you are coming from.
It is very difficult to find non textbook astrologers. Those who dare to branch out to study alternative methods through analysis often get the kooky look.........I'm sure you know the look I'm talking about.

The world of astrology is an enormous one and it appears the deeper one digs the bigger it gets.

The event that made me look deeper into the fixed zodiac would have to have been my son's birth, 13 years ago. His natal fourth house cusp is the exact degree, sign and minute of my Ascendant. Digging deeper I found loads of familial correlations, with both cusps and planetary positions lining up through my family's charts. It snowballed from there

I completely agree with you about there being a purpose for both methods. Vedic astrology is also probably just as valid. I am also sure that in the future many more pioneers of new methods and branches of astrology will pop up.

No doubt we have many more conversations to come on this subject

Love and light,
VA

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join