It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.
you know who #13 is, don't you?
here are some interesting tidbits -
the Deepwater Horizon happened on April 20 - 4/20
Adolf Hitler was born on 4/20
*some* people know 4:20 like Dr. Pepper drinkers know 10, 2, & 6.
another slang term for "maryjane" is "13" because M is the 13th letter
mem is also the 13th letter in Hebrew - esoterically symbolizing "water" and "revelation" (revealed or concealed, depending on where the mem is - at the end of the sentence or in the middle)
the name "jane" is the same name as "john" and also "joan"
maryjane = mary john (both beloved disciples)
4:20, mathematically as a ratio, is the same as 1:5
One in Five lyrics by the Doors
while all the rest of the world seemed to always be seeing "11:11" on their digital clocks, and elsewhere, i never did! what i always saw was "4:20"
there's a lot more but that will get you thinking, maybe
marveling, for sure!
(5) And on her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
(6) And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with a great marveling.
(7) And the angel said to me, Why did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, that has the seven heads and ten horns.
1. One that evokes surprise, admiration, or wonder.
2. Strong surprise; astonishment.
Just in case you didn't know 11:11 is the exact time of solstice on the 21st December 2012, or if your using the Mayan Long count then 184.108.40.206.0 which also falls on a Friday, so friday the 13th which coincidently is the date the Knights Templar were slaughtered.