It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~ALIENS ~ Where are 'They' when we need them? (Gulf Spill)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
We all know we're being monitored by aliens right?

Aliens out there ready to intervene if there's a nuclear strike, meltdown, global disasters, etc. (If you don't believe that, then for the sake of the thread here, take the case, that you do).

That being said: If the situation get's much worse the BP disaster, already of epic proportions, will become a global nightmare (if it hasn't already)...

So, where are 'They"?

Why aren't they down here cleaning up that oil, saving whales and dolphins and pelicans and little sea creatures and...?

Or are "They' (the Aliens babysitting Earth) only concerned over our use of nukes?

peace

EDIT TO ADD: ~~ ATS Supporting Threads of (possible) Alien Intervention(s) ~~

UFO shoots down rocket: Big Sur/ Vandenburg UFO incident

[edit on 24-6-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Well, some people are petitioning them!

Petition to the Galactic Federation: Disclose, Stop Oil Spill, Release Free-Energy Technology

Mike Quinsey brings this initiative to our attention. Petra Samoiski-Tierney has created an online petition to convey our invitation to the Galactic Federation to disclose themselves, help us with the Gulf of Mexico spill, and give us free-energy technology.

lightworkers.org...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

WOW

That's a pretty amazing link.
I wish (for the sake of the thread) I could re-post the whole thing here but, I can't.
Here's a bit though...

The Galactic Federation which is, a community of many star nations that protect our Milky Way Galaxy, has offered many times their help to different governments, but they have refused it. The Galactic Federation are more than ready to help us directly to remove the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, to master the worldwide economic crisis and the environmental damage and to develop alternative technologies that bring benefits to all human beings.

Blujays link

Online Petition the Galactic Federation to be sent to Obama

It's a good read... I wonder if it will accomplish anything.

Thanks!

peace

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I would assume their first concern to be the saftey of the Earth first and its many peacefull inhabitants. I am sure they hear the whales crying out wtf is going on as well as worthy humans* and I am sure they see many humans going on with everyday life not concerned with the world overall just themselves AND $$$$$LOL.

As far as intervention of the divine kind ITS BAD DOWN HERE BUT NOT BAD ENOUGH. MABEY THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE EVIL 1 TO EMERG THAT DONT CARE ABOUT THE EARTH NOR WHO IS UPON IT.... smh @ emerging evil 1Z
And if they show up the evil 1Z can use it to their advantage and act like they are saving everyone from danger when actually they are preventing help. Its almost like WHO IS GOING TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I honestly God doesn't want that to happen. We are at the "navel" of the universe IMO of course no proof as always on ats. I'm sure some aliens have astral projections and may even simulate ghost as well. Not all, but some times

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I am sure they hear the whales crying out wtf is going on

I would expect 'Them' to respond to the animal life even before the human life.

So, where are they!

You seem to think it's not 'bad enough' yet.

I don't see how it could get much worse.

It would be the nice thing to do for them to get down here and get going before it does get worse.

I mean, they come in a few months from now, me and the whales are NOT going to be happy, knowing they could have sent in someone before hand...

Just sayin... (/partial sarcasm)

peace

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
how come we must wait for aliens. Help yourself. That is why we are at the "butt hole of the universe". I am pretty sure that grays would think that most animals deserve to die. Cow mutilation . Cold hearted zero emotion ant-like creature. That is all those species are to me. If anything grays deserve to die LOL. I am sure they use animals only for food and destroy the rest. Wouldn't that be the actions of a species who runs on the idea of pure intelligent logic.

Stephan hawking said it best. We would be incredibly gullible . Example, the series V

But I deduct.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Jordan River]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

how come we must wait for aliens. Help yourself.

Believe it or not I agree but the problem is I don't see the 'average joe' who really does care about this situation being in a position to help.

Should they? Yes.
Can they? I doubt it.

Man oh man, I really hope that's not the disclaimer the 'Aliens' will use.

'You should have helped yourself!'

OUCH!

peace

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I would presume that they would kill/eat us before anything. Yes, I think some aliens want to eat us. Some breed and maybe both. The breeding process can also be a better understanding of our spiritual makeup rather than our genetic makeup. ever thought of that? Maybe aliens are trying to understand the human soul? why. wouldn't that be far more convenient than our biological purpose? Give it a thought. Wouldn't aliens figure our biological makeup during one and only one abduction case. I am certain this has occurred during ancient times.

I believe it is for the fact of our free will. If you haven't notice all the faction that has been on earth this proves that we have freewill. Our independent thought which I believe is probably the treasure of the universe. This would also some how tie in with God and Freewill.

Being a alien evolved a million years doesn't make you want to study biology when you are probably a genus in (1st grade alien school) or whatever 2500 bpms feel like. So it is the energy and life force that makes all of us that is the tricky part. All I see is worker ants up there working towards a queen or kings goal. So strange it is

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Actually from what I have read, they do want to. But due to Universal Law, they can't butt into a Freewill planet. We are a freewill planet.

Worse yet, we have chosen this through our collective consciousness.... we are so focused on the End Times and all of the horrific prophecies.. it's like "you get what you ask for" type of thing. And though we have not 'said' this is what we want, we have thought about and focused on it for so long, this is what we are reaping. We are magnetic beings, and we have attracted this.

Can we change it? Who knows at this point.

'They' say they can come in if there is critical mass in favor of it. I guess there has got to be a majority asking.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13
~ALIENS ~ Where are 'They' when we need them?

So, where are 'They"? Why aren't they down here cleaning up that oil

I didn't know there was a race of janitor aliens.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan

So, where are 'They"? Why aren't they down here cleaning up that oil

I didn't know there was a race of janitor aliens.

Eh, I think there is one type that is. The universal garbage man that eats anything

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Actually from what I have read, they do want to. But due to Universal Law, they can't butt into a Freewill planet. We are a freewill planet.

I don't know... I think we're as much a freewill civilization as a group of people are in a democracy. It's called a democracy but is it really such?

Maybe we're being held ransom by a loophole by the shadow government.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The public have to be ready for it..They will come after the 18 months project is done.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Why would Aliens only help America? Why havnt they cleaned up Chernobyl? The Niger Delta? Stopped African hunger? Repaired Haiti? Much worse things are going on than this.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Why would Aliens only help America? Why havnt they cleaned up Chernobyl? The Niger Delta? Stopped African hunger? Repaired Haiti? Much worse things are going on than this.

Since when did aliens=christ? I see christ doing more good 2,000 years after his death even if you believe him or not

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I didnt mention Christ, im reffering to Aliens as the Op stated.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
We all know we're being monitored by aliens right?

No.

The aliens will not come save us because, even if they do exist, they are not here monitoring us. They are on their own little planet dealing with their own problems. Just like us.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Not so popular concept, but I think as unfortunate as this oil spill is and will be in near future... is "required" to happen. Once people see they can't go the ocean, small town economies damaged, their "get aways" are now filled with dead animals and oils... maybe... just maybe then, they would start giving a S#@% and stop all this materialism and shift our consciousness.

Soft, heart felted talks have NOT changed majorities mind and heart, so maybe a kick in the ars and a slap in the face will wake these sheeples, and so our ET friends are waiting to see if we will realize this with our own accord and change our world... if not... I think then they may intervene, but at that point... we probably will be so much more destructive then we are today, where they might as well get rid of us, like we kill a virus that keeps overpopulating and killing everything in it's path...

Either we grow up (unite) ... and get invited to the stars ... or die alone!

[edit on 24-6-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Where's your proof of Christ helping people? Are you talking about the people who help others for God? There are plenty of people who do that without God. There are people who help others that don't do it for God. Why doesn't God help us himself? Why are we even here in this hell hole if God could've just simply avoided the whole suffering of the human race and the creation of hell? Was any of this really necessary? His first creation, who was obviously made imperfect, disobeys God, then him and everyone after him gets punished for it. Punished for a test that God already knew the outcome of. Then the Jesus superhero is sent down to forgive us for how we were made, even though people still continue to suffer and burn in hell. God almost kills everyone in a flood because he's mad at his creation for how he created them. He then apologizes by saying he'll never do that again and gives us a rainbow in the sky to make us feel better. Keep in mind that God already knew that all of this was going to happen right from the very beginning. The scary thing is that some people pretend that it all actually makes sense and they're okay with worshiping the childish God that is described in the bible. Why are people still being controlled by the bible?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join