It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Interpret Your Avatar !!!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by patriots4truth

Thank you for the kind reminder, I've always had a problem following things in sequential order, I think its a learning disability.

Why are you staring at me while you pour a beer down your pants ?? Yes, .. YOU ! .... I know its you Emilio !

I suppose this time away from the limelight has given you time to engage in lots of activities, namely contributing to ATS and developing some kind of beer fetish. What happened to you man, .... What Happened !!

Hey do you remember when I saw you at Universal Studio's, ... and I was " Emiliooooooo, Emilioooooooooooo " and you flipped me off ?? ....... Yeah we had some great times.

Actually your avatar looks like a screenshot from the movie "Wisdom" Where Emilio Estevez and Demi Moore go on an anti-establishment rampage across America, stealing from banks and burning loan documents in the process. You identify with the character on multiple levels including your frustration with the system, and dire need for change. Unfortunately dear Patriot, .... just as in the movie ....

.... This is all just a dream.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Im up for a go - fill your boots ;-)

Cheers Silk

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by patriots4truth

Thank you for the kind reminder, I've always had a problem following things in sequential order, I think its a learning disability.

Why are you staring at me while you pour a beer down your pants ?? Yes, .. YOU ! .... I know its you Emilio !

I suppose this time away from the limelight has given you time to engage in lots of activities, namely contributing to ATS and developing some kind of beer fetish. What happened to you man, .... What Happened !!

Hey do you remember when I saw you at Universal Studio's, ... and I was " Emiliooooooo, Emilioooooooooooo " and you flipped me off ?? ....... Yeah we had some great times.

Actually your avatar looks like a screenshot from the movie "Wisdom" Where Emilio Estevez and Demi Moore go on an anti-establishment rampage across America, stealing from banks and burning loan documents in the process. You identify with the character on multiple levels including your frustration with the system, and dire need for change. Unfortunately dear Patriot, .... just as in the movie ....

.... This is all just a dream.

aww thanks for the reply.

You got the anti-establishment part correct but wrong movie

The movie is Repo Man (1984). This movie has some great quotes and I highly recommend it.
Here is the trailer that shows a part of the beer pouring scene.

Here is what they say during that scene:

Oly: You want some help with that beer, kid?
Otto: You're all repo men.
Oly: What if we are?
[Otto pours his entire beer on the floor]
Bud: [standing up] You know, kid, uh, usually when when someone pulls # like that, my first reaction is, I wanna punch his #in' lights out. But you know something?
Bud and Oly: YOU'RE ALL RIGHT.

edit on 19-9-2010 by patriots4truth because: added youtube

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Oh Wow, That was good! The best part was your description of the black dot

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

Ah me so Corny !! Ah Ah, me so Corny !! Me shuck you long time !!

I can see your man who appreciates the nutrional benefits, as well as the taste of a good ole cob of corn, .... in fact you love it so much, .... some people say you eat it like its your job !!

Enjoy !!

Did I just do a half-azz interpretation ??

Did I take the easy way out ??

Do some people like their cucumbers pickled ??

Did OJ do it ??

The world will never know.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Wow...you're good....questionably good....I'm onto you.

I do have to point out however that I am not a man nor do I eat corn like it is my job. I eat my corn as a hobby. I have a lot of hobbies. I like to go to my local hobby store, Publix, and purchase other vegetables and meats to eat in my free time. I'm also what you might call a anchovie-enthusiast. I'm also what you might call a bunghole.

Anyways, let me answer your questions: No, no, yes, and yes.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Well, I'm glad you liked it !!!! Hooooooooooray !!! Yaaaaaaaay !!!! WoooooHoooooooo !!!!

anyway, ..... yeah I get kinda horny too, .... from time to time. ....................... hey why the hell do we keep talking about Corn ??

I know it was a little brief, but I had just returned from a spirtual retreat ................. actually I had just wandered off into the mountains one night after drinking my weight in beer. Needless to say, ... god was a little surprised to see me ( he was only wearing underwear).

P.S. Thank you for the pictures as well, to be honest, I didnt think the Corn was gonna fit up there.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Haa very interesting, may I be interpreted?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I believe it to be universally known that horniness and corn go hand in hand. (And sometimes, in the more freaky of situations, hand in ear canal.)

You were indeed brief but I feel like the interpretation could have been a bit more boxer. I too went on a spiritual retreat once, and by spiritual retreat I mean the YMCA summer camp. I learned a lot that summer of '94, of life, love, and communicable diseases.

I also just want to point out that the man you found in the mountains is not God. He is an old Chinese man who is wise. (We know that he is wise, as he has a very long beard.) He has been claiming to be God for years...but in reality he is merely a sad man who escaped from the Asian Nudist Colony in Australia.

Regarding the photos, you are welcome. I hope that you found a good use for them. And remember, no copies are to be made, only duplicates.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

So that old man wasn't god ??

That explains alot, .... yet it doesn't explain why he made me do Calisthenics in an uncomfortably tight uniform for two hours.

Your words are wise, they strike a chord in me last plucked in the spring of 1989 with the Theatrical release of " Road House"

...... it was the first time I saw Swayze perform a throat rip.

Perhaps you were an Avatar Interpreter in a past lifetime ?? ... and although I cannot place this sense of familiarity, .... only one thing is certain.

.... One of us must die.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

No, that man was not God. His name is Shinshu Shinshu and he has lived on that mountain for 87 years of his 84 years of life. He claims that he saw a burning hedge that spoke to him telling him to hurry up and get a fire extinguisher. It also delivered a message as to his true self. So, naturally, Shinshu Shinshu became obsessed with his newly found identity and omnipotence. He learned the ways of the mountain and it's people, the "People Who Live on the Mountain." He also became a great warrior, and by "great warrior," I mean he took a few Pilates classes. Some say that he was truly a god, some say he was a demigod, some say he was just a crazy old nutter who got fired from his job, Panda Wok, and went ballistic. All we know is that on a dark cold night, if you look to the sky you will see what some claim to be stars and hear what some claim to be crickets. If that's not proof of his legacy, I don't know what is.

Your reminiscence of Swayze's throat rip have really brought me back....back to a time when I still had my eleven fingers...back before 'Nam.

I once saw a tarot card reader in Nawlins. True story. He had three teeth, a black and white striped beard, and may or may not have been wearing scrubs. He spoke of my need to return to study and my yearning to harvest my creativity. When I asked about my former lives he said that I was once a cobbler, once an Avatar Interpreter, and am now a common street whore. He couldn't have been more spot on....unless he was completely wrong.

You are right in that one of us must die, I'm afraid. I too sense it. It's going to happen and it must happen soon. I came to this thread as soon as I felt like it so that I could warn you of this. Now is the time. How should we go about this process of your death?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

A deliciously decadent post. Yum!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

A scrumptiously salivating retort. Mmm!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Let them eat corn bread!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Ok, against my best judgement i will be suckered into it. Go for it, do your worst i mean best

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Try me.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Let them light up!

....unless ....you know...they are children.....

....or pregnant.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Thank you for waiting patiently, but I refuse to work in horrendous working conditions, namely, a broken computer chair. For once in my life, I can identify with the despair of the most common Honduran sweat shop worker.

What do we have here, .... yes, ... yeeessssss.

These symbols I have not seen in quite some type. Yet there is one in particular which trumps them all. It is an Ancient, and powerful symbol who's meaning has been mostly lost in time. Some say it originated in advanced ancient society, and is the sole means of raising the Great Pyramid.

The Afro. What does an Afro have to do with anything ?? How about EVERYTHING.

Before the eye of Ra, and the sinking of Atlantis, was the Afro. Legend believes that Plato was inspired to study the Golden Ratio while measuring a friends head for a new hat.

Einstein discovered relativity as he sat on a bus, directly behind an Afro. He was so close in discovering the Theory of Everything, yet one cannot define and understand a whole universe when only a fraction is visible to us. If one could think multidimensionaly, the Universe appears to be one Afro superimposed on another. There is no space between where one begins, and another ends. Where all merges to one, and anything is possible.

So where some see the common, everyday Afro, .... some see the great expanse of the Universe itself.

Reality is Perspective.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

It is some type of Guitar Hero animation .....

What does it say about you ??

You Hate America.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I'm just waiting for my turn, bumping this thing, since I was next after you.

*cough*

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join