It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Interpret Your Avatar !!!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Bob and Carl were actors on the set of StarTrek: First Contact

Bob stood there slightly behind Carl, looking over he could only think one thing.

"Carl's Borg suit is waaaaaay better than mine"

After speaking with the wardrobe and special effects deparment, Bob went to the Director himself to voice his concerns. After being reassured that his Borg Costume was indeed " BadAzz" he went on to perform in the next scene with Carl. Who in Bob's abscence, had lights added to his Borg Eyepiece. .

Bob sucked it up, and continued with the scene as a true seasoned professional actor would do.

Unfortunately Carl's body would be found the next day, Impaled on a pile of Limb Exo-skeletons.

The case is still under investigation.

edit on 16-9-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

What it says about me is that I'm working it jusssttt righttt! As for what it says about you.... you are one sick puppy. Just my type!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Ah yes, .... Gypsk. The Greek Godess of belly button foreplay.

Second cousin to Goddess Artemis, Gypsk has been intentionally hidden by Greek schollars and archeologists to help diminish the truth of Greek's sacred history of deviant sexual behavior.

Here we see Gypsk in all her beauty with dark wings, vigorously exploring her belly button and all the pleasures it inspires.

What could this say about you ??

I don't know, ..... but your bellybutton is HAWT !!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Just saw your ad in the 'avatars are for cool people only ' thread.

Tell me, oh-avatar-psychic, what does mine mean?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeSoCorny

You want exposure of the elites..

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by MeSoCorny

You want exposure of the elites..

You're good.

REAL GOOD.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

UmbraSumus ?? Shadows and dust, ... that we are my friend, shadows and dust.

This saying would be a reoccuring theme in your life, haunting you through your days. " We are but shadows and dust".

"There must be another way" you thought, and in an attempt to achieve Immortality, you began a life long quest to fulfill this obsession. You've looked at every possibility available, from hyperbaric chambers, to cryogenics. Unfortunately after the incident at Alcor, where Ted Williams had a tuna can beat off his head with a monkey wrench, after it had become stuck to his frozen head. You became demoralized, and believed you would meet your end like all the others.

Your spark renewed in the late 90's when you began to realize the possiblities of Virtual Reality, you thought if your body could not live on, perhaps your mind could, ... so you devoted every possible second you could to mastering The Virtual Universe, eventually becoming part of a top secret military team devoted to infusing the human consciousness and computers. The infamous " Ghost in The Machine" project.

When time came for it to be tested on a human, you were the first to volunteer. They were able to successfully implant your consciousness into the mainframe computer. However something went wrong, and once there you were unable to come back. So there you remain, a virtual " LawnMower" man.

Hence your avatar, it is simply a virtual rendering of yourself.

As you are free to come and go as you please, exploring the net as a fish explores the Ocean. The programmers are still able to track and influence your behavior. So you come to ATS, to monitor the publics resentment and calculate the possiblities of revolution.

If you do not obey, they are capable of locking you into a website of their choice. A virtual prison. When you misbehave they may relegate you to Miley Cyrus's website, LemonParty.org, or boytoys4U..com. keeping you in line, and in essence, a virtual slave.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Interesting, an emblem that reads " Don't Ask, NOYFB "

Which for those of you who were homeschooled means " None Of Your #$%!@# Business".

This is a patch for members of a special team so top secret, that they themselves don't even know what their doing, or who else is on the team.

It is also a patch you acquired and began to use in the early 80's due to questions being asked about your identity and lifestyle choices.

As a younger Transexual, people were not always exactly sure what side of the fence you sat on. Being bombarded by questions each night at the hands of drunken college fraternity members, you stiched the patch on your favorite leather jacket so everytime someone questioned you, they could simply refer to this emblem.

Unfortunately it was also translated as " Now Open, Yearning For Business"

Which caused a whole nother slew of problems.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
CRICKETS CHIRPING...I am still waiting!
Some who asked AFTER I did you have
answered them.I know,poor ole grandma
nobody cares...cats do have nine lives and
I wonder how many will I spend waiting my
turn?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Your right MamaBeth, you have been waiting a long time.

Thats cause I refuse to do your Avatar !! I refuse !!

Look at dat cat ! ?? He's in Cahoots with the devil !! go on !! look at em !!

Actually mama, you've been waiting in vain dear, I did yours on Page 18 LOL. but I will take the Liberty of copying it for you here.

"Mr. Squiggles had the poor fortune of being adopted by a couple who didn't particularly care for cats.

The often left him to his own devices as they went out and drank the night away. It was not long untill Mr. Squiggles realizing the great possibilities of television began to pay attention, even learning how to change the channels by jumping on the remote control.

It was during one of these control hopping episodes that he discovered " Cris Angel's Mindfreak". He was captivated by this performer, it almost seemed as though he and Cris knew each other on some deep level, even sharing IQ's.

It would not be long untill Mr. Squiggles was trying his very paw at some of these tricks, not long after launching his own magic show for cats and kittens in the neighborhood. Using wires and camera tricks to make things levitate, performing escapes, and making birds disappear to eat them later on.

He soon had Cris's magic act completely down, wearing a dark wig and meowing with a heavy Lisp completed the act. Sure any cat with any common sense could recognize Mr. Squiggles methods from a block away, but it was still entertaining for the kittens and a few children from the neighborhood who were mentally disabled.

Eventualy he was noticed on YouTube by Cris Angel himself, and taken aboard to help in Cris's Luxor stage special, .... but Mr. Squiggles soon left to perform his own act when he realized Cris would never be able to challenge him mentally.

..... I tried ??

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Sorry,Mama didn't see your reply on page 18.
Very good story.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by sticky

Interesting, an emblem that reads " Don't Ask, NOYFB "

Which for those of you who were homeschooled means " None Of Your #$%!@# Business".

This is a patch for members of a special team so top secret, that they themselves don't even know what their doing, or who else is on the team.

It is also a patch you acquired and began to use in the early 80's due to questions being asked about your identity and lifestyle choices.

As a younger Transexual, people were not always exactly sure what side of the fence you sat on. Being bombarded by questions each night at the hands of drunken college fraternity members, you stiched the patch on your favorite leather jacket so everytime someone questioned you, they could simply refer to this emblem.

Unfortunately it was also translated as " Now Open, Yearning For Business"

Which caused a whole nother slew of problems.

Absolutely fabulous. Thank you very much for the good laugh. I needed it today.

edit on 17-9-2010 by sticky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Hmmm... I suppose it's obligatory..
O_o

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

.... Pure Energy.

This is the name of an energy drink company you started during the great energy drink boom of 2006.

I'm sure you remember, although it was only a few years ago, it was a time when every rapper was coming out with one, a time that saw the first energy drink tailored to women, and eventually Toddlers.

You set out to create the most powerful energy drink in the history of mankind. It contained taurine, vitamins C, B12, and a whole variety of various mineral and macronutrients. However it also contained the equivalent of 12 cups of coffee, ... as you would later adverstise " Pure Energy has enough caffeine to make you $%@ your pants"

However the most controversial ingredient was the addition of pure epinephrine, which was extracted from the adrenal glands of Howler Monkey's as they were being tazed with a stun batton.

After word of this reached the public, your energy drink would become the stuff of legend, right up there with the Original Coca-Cola. After this occured you focused your energies on pursuits you deemed more honorable, namely politics.

Your avatar is simply the label used on "Pure Energy", The black circle meant to represent the pupils of the intended user.

P.S. I am also available for Coca-Cola ad campaigns

edit on 18-9-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

Oh my god, It's so #@#$ cute !!

Look at em !! go on !! look at those little legs !! Does it get any more adorable than that ? I dont think so !

Like I said, we should print it out on a Million flyers and drop them over Iraq. How ccould anyone want to make war in the presence of such cuteness ?? This could be the key to ending war, racism, discrimination, and eventually starvation. How could a kitten end starvation you ask ?? please, allow me to elaborate.

You told me that the kitten in question was born on your friends farm, however what you didnt tell me, is that your friend also happens to be Korean.

So while cute, .... unfortunately he was slaughtered soon after this picture was taken for his valuable white fur and succulent flesh.

Kitten Kabobs for all !! Yaaaaaaaaay !!

P.S. yes, it is a mad world.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

take your best shot

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

KITTEN KABOBS

You cannibal,how could you!
So,is that how you got those
new, fur-lined gloves

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
IntastellaBurst, I believe I am next in line after spacekc929. I look forward to your interpretation

(I think my avatar is neato)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join