It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop circle 06-23-10

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
A lot of the good crop formations have been shown by some decent scientists to be showing high technology and high end electronic configurations of elements and mechanics.. pretty cool some of them...

The circle shown here is interesting and when I first saw it, it made me think of the occult pentagram for some reason..

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing ... its a nice design but I agree it looks to be man made
because its a little sloppy,not symmetrical ... but I still liked it regardless

reminds me of destiny from stargate or an aircraft

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The June 23, 2010 crop circle could be made by Arcturians.

Here is a shape that is associated with the Arcturians. There are similarities to the crop mark.

Here are more designs...this artist is inspired by "mysterious drawings in wheat fields"...

www.alvalia.ro...

Translated into English...

translate.google.com...://www.alvalia.ro/wordpress/%3Fp%3D390&sl=auto&tl=en

And here is some info about Arcturians...

arcturi.com...

Who knows, it could be made by an advanced Alien race. Stranger things have happened.

Toni

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
They (alter dimensionals) will be with us (very interactively) so very soon. They are literally in the process of landing(energetically) here as we live and breathe right now. They will come down first into the most humble of all the lands, then the most humble vessels shall house them. Real magic will take it from there.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToHoldaPigeon
They (alter dimensionals) will be with us (very interactively) so very soon. They are literally in the process of landing(energetically) here as we live and breathe right now. They will come down first into the most humble of all the lands, then the most humble vessels shall house them. Real magic will take it from there.

Hi ToHoldaPigeon,

Thank you! Oh wow, how exciting!!!! "Alter dimensionals", I have not before heard of that particular description. Nice. Well I hope these beings will stop by my house on their way to wherever they're going. In case they are aware of this thread here, hi...welcome to Earth, you can come to my house.

Toni

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
If the Klingon and Romulan empires were to merge this would be their new emblem.

All hail the mighty Klingomulan Star Empire!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Getting closer and closer to the hot spot I see.

Another month and things will really pick up!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
An interesting insignia-like form. The geometry is very complex, though, with unusual points of view. It can be interpreted as 21 distinct three dimensional pyramids, of varying heights and widths. All are seen from slightly below, revealing their bases. Twelve of these, in three groups of four, are connected to each other at two opposite corners of their bases. Each of the three sets of four shares the same bases, but vary markedly in height. The tops of the steeper ones appear directly above the shallower ones. The remaining nine pyramids are in three groups of three, offset from the others by 60 degree intervals. The are connected to each other, and to the 12 pyramids mentioned above at only one corner of their bases. In these latter, the the three tallest pyramids look almost like spires, but the pyramidal geometry holds. They share a common plane for their bases, but the taller the pyramid, the smaller the base. Like the first 12 pyramids, they partially overlap Ross

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hi! After looking at and thinking about these crop circles for years,
it seems the aliens are obsessed with planets and lunar cycles. Their ideas and concepts are so alien to us it is hard to understand many of these concepts. We are worried about disease, energy solutions, starvation, overpopulation, evil governments, terrorists, and money economic issues. We have nothing in common. We are Earth bound in our ideas. It is frustrating to realize most of the people lack the math and science to
figure them out, including myself. These Russian scientist women keep saying one consciousness, and we are all doomed. That is anoying. What is wrong with spelling the truth out in plain English? As well as detailing the catastrophies, if there are any up comming events? Otherwise, why waste time and energy with all these useless pictograms? We all get it, we are being observed from space and you have said hello. We have problems
of urgent nature that need our attentions here on Earth.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ross 54

i was wondering, could this perhaps be turned into an electromagnet. what would that look like polarity wise?

perhaps these aliens keep giving us answers to end oil and they sit back laughing as we look on in puzzlement slippin, destroying, killing, and dieing in our oil?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

We have nothing in common.

I think all living things have “something” in common.

We are Earth bound in our ideas. It is frustrating to realize most of the people lack the math and science to figure them out, including myself.

Maybe they know that and maybe it is not about math and science and are just pictures like those found inside of caves.

Maybe we are trying too hard and overlooking the obvious.

With us everything is mystical or intellectual. Maybe they are just simple pictorial observations and more spiritual than scientific.

But of course I could be very wrong.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

A beautiful circle - to me it represents "stability". Thank you for posting.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
pryingopen3rdeye; It seems that we aren't given enough information about whatever object this crop circle might depict, to say if it is intended to be a technological device like an electromagnet of some special sort. I see no indications of the helical windings of a conductor, which are generally necessary in an electromagnet. The polarity of an electromagnet is determined by the direction of the electrical current sent through such windings. This formation might have been meant simply as a test of our ability to discern three dimensional geometric objects when placed in odd contexts, and seen from unusual points of view. Ross

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Everyone,

Some interesting information has come to my attention concerning the crop circle. The funny thing is that is was right in front of my face and I didn't see it.

I am only now learning about "sacred geometry" and the "language of light". Could it be that one of the reasons that many of us cannot read crop marks is because we don't know the language? What if we translate this language of light into coherent comprehension? What would we see? Feel? Know?

Have we "forgotten" where we come from? A place of universal communication?

Check it out.

"By focusing on the center of the image information will come in and it will resonate. Give it time to unfold. It will all come at his own pace.' Manual Sand Circles (Codes)

www.artdezign.nl...

What information are we picking up now?

Toni

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Here is a wonderful video that takes about concentric circles...

Sacred Geometry 101D: Concentric Circles

www.youtube.com...

It helps me understand the crop circle.

Toni

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ross 54
An interesting insignia-like form. The geometry is very complex, though, with unusual points of view. It can be interpreted as 21 distinct three dimensional pyramids, of varying heights and widths. All are seen from slightly below, revealing their bases. Twelve of these, in three groups of four, are connected to each other at two opposite corners of their bases. Each of the three sets of four shares the same bases, but vary markedly in height. The tops of the steeper ones appear directly above the shallower ones. The remaining nine pyramids are in three groups of three, offset from the others by 60 degree intervals. The are connected to each other, and to the 12 pyramids mentioned above at only one corner of their bases. In these latter, the the three tallest pyramids look almost like spires, but the pyramidal geometry holds. They share a common plane for their bases, but the taller the pyramid, the smaller the base. Like the first 12 pyramids, they partially overlap Ross

Hi Ross,

Simply amazing...thank you for taking the time to post your view on this crop circle.
I have a question...

Can the pyramid shapes be interpreted as tetrahedrons, with four sides, although not all sides be visible? I'm new at all this geometry stuff. And my math skills are limited.

Also, after reading your post I was thinking about pyramid cities. What if ancient advanced civilizations on Earth used pyramids as a type of fortified entry/exit to underground cities? They are sound structures and could be handy for protection of the onslaught of severe weather as well as enemy attack.

Recently I heard somewhere that close to 75% of Iranians live underground.

Why 21 pyramids? I'll try to figure out what basic sacred geometrical shape this stems from.

Anyway just tossin' around some thoughts about the June 23rd crop circle.

Toni

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

I think with the whole language thing, you are on to something. I dont care to personally try to figure it, but it would seem that we once knew it, wouldnt it.

Mabey its not so much each circle has something to say, but the majority of them, in a oneness. They all seem to show vibrations, merging, convergences, waves, transformation. Mabey they all carry the same one message, just in different 'words'. Ha...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
toni; The outlines I interpreted as pyramids probably won't quite work as tetrahedrons. The sides I saw as the bases are subtly four sided. All sides of a tetrahedron are three sided. The reason for 21 pyramids could be tied up with the Fibonacci Numbers, which turn up frequently in crop circles. 21 is the eighth term of this additive series, so: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21. . . Each two adjacent numbers add up to produce the next one. These occur everywhere in the natural world. Everything from numbers of flower petals to the curve of galactic arms tend to follow or approximate these numbers and the ratio they produce. Regular pyramids can be counted as part of sacred geometry. They can represent the linking of the celestial and terrestrial worlds; starting at the ground and reaching up into the skies. Ross

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ross 54

Ross, thank you for returning my post so quickly. I've been very sick and so I'm late getting back with you.

I'll return asap to discuss this fascinating subject.

Toni

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
toni; Sorry to hear that you've been ill. Best wishes for a quick recovery. Ross

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join