It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop circle 06-23-10

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I always love the more intricate crop circles, though judging from the shoddy workmanship on some of the angles, it appears that someone/thing is getting lazy.

Thanks for the images, OP!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse
Just thought I'd post a link up to a new Crop Circle discovered today as it is the "23rd" and all... It is pretty cool actually, to me at least.
Worth a peak anyway!

NEW CROP CIRCLE 06-23-10

[edit on 23-6-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

Well...it's 3D...that is pretty cool actually.

that one was well made, regardless of who made it....

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Just thought I'd post a link up to a new Crop Circle discovered today as it is the "23rd" and all... It is pretty cool actually, to me at least.
Worth a peak anyway!

NEW CROP CIRCLE 06-23-10

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ross 54
toni; The outlines I interpreted as pyramids probably won't quite work as tetrahedrons. The sides I saw as the bases are subtly four sided. All sides of a tetrahedron are three sided. The reason for 21 pyramids could be tied up with the Fibonacci Numbers, which turn up frequently in crop circles. 21 is the eighth term of this additive series, so: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21. . . Each two adjacent numbers add up to produce the next one. These occur everywhere in the natural world. Everything from numbers of flower petals to the curve of galactic arms tend to follow or approximate these numbers and the ratio they produce. Regular pyramids can be counted as part of sacred geometry. They can represent the linking of the celestial and terrestrial worlds; starting at the ground and reaching up into the skies. Ross

Ross,

Golly thanks!
Okay so no tets...I had a feeling that was what you were going to say. That is super impressive of you to pick up on the subtlety of "the bases". Your interp of the geometry being pyramidal is a confirmation for me. I was thinking 'mountain' when I first saw the 6-23 crop circle. So that's funny that you say "these occur in the natural world". Are you in my head or what? lol

Okay so I'm gonna look into these "Fibonacci Numbers" and get back here and post anything I come up with. Fascinating assessment...

"They can represent the linking of the celestial and terrestrial worlds; starting at the ground and reaching up into the skies."

Toni

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by Antoniastar

I think with the whole language thing, you are on to something. I dont care to personally try to figure it, but it would seem that we once knew it, wouldnt it.

Mabey its not so much each circle has something to say, but the majority of them, in a oneness. They all seem to show vibrations, merging, convergences, waves, transformation. Mabey they all carry the same one message, just in different 'words'. Ha...

Sorry I didn't mean to space you, I'm a little disoriented from this head cold.

"Whole language thing" is something I've been attracted to for a long time but it hadn't occurred to me to apply it to crop circles, until recently.

Neither had it occurred to me to look at more than one crop at a time as a unified message. I take it that's what you're saying. Yes excellent! The same message in different words. That is definitely something I am considering.

"Vibrations, merging, convergences, waves, transformation" ... thank you for pointing this out! These commonalities are present in all crop marks. Great thinking! We see patterns. That's how the human mind works. Whomever is marking farmer's fields most likely knows that.

Toni

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hi Chadwickus,

What's the "hot spot"? And what happens when they get there?

Toni

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fryaga
I always love the more intricate crop circles, though judging from the shoddy workmanship on some of the angles, it appears that someone/thing is getting lazy.

Thanks for the images, OP!

Hi Fryaga,

Maybe they were in a big hurry. *shrug*

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ross 54

Ross,

One thing that sticks our with the Fibonacci numbers is that they are a type of "skip sequence".

Toni

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Worth a peak anyway!

NEW CROP CIRCLE 06-23-10

Yes, 3-dimensional. Interesting observation. I'm getting the impression that there are at least two separate, possibly far-away-spaced geometries in this crop mark/crop circle. Observing the crop circle face-to-face, the background shape is a solid circle and the forefront shape is six-pointed. Now I could also divide it again into two separate shapes, each being 3-pointed, the difference being in two different position, like a windmill.

The fact that the circle is not just a line of a circle but is solid, could mean a myriad of things. However, the thing that stands out in my mind is that the points of forefront shapes/s are not confined within the background circular shape and that reminds me of a Sun in the background.

Toni

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Ross,

As far as non-circular geometry goes, can we count the outermost shapes of this crop circle as triangles? Or, if not, what are they since they aren't straight, but seem to curve inward? What do we call that shape? Do you know?

Toni

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm wondering if this has anything to do with wormholes and dimensions.

Toni

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Toni; Yes, the three long spires are made up of three triangles each, or in three dimensions, pyramids. At the points where they join, atop one another, there is a slight change of angle. This change is small enough that it can easily be taken for part of a curve. By the way, there may be a tetrahedron in this design, after all. Connect the three points of the long spires as an equilateral triangle. Connect these points to the very center of the formation. One would be looking at a tetrahedron from directly above. The lines around the perimeter seem to pass through the points of the other three sets of pyramids, which might be taken as evidence that this is an apt interpretation. Ross

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ross 54

Ross, thank you very very much for your post!!!! It means a lot to me. But I have to come back (soon) because I'm on decongestants, the drowsy kind and I gotta sleep now.

A tet...of course, can't believe I didn't see it. It's there alright, I checked and it lines up nicely.

Toni

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hey Ross!!

Check this out! You know the dots on either side of the spires? Draw a line from one dot to the next so you end up with three lines, one for each spire.

Notice how the distance between all three lines are different on each spire, measuring from each 'pyramidal point? It's as if the creator of the circle is wanting to show motion.

And a Sun shape in the background could maybe be saying something about 'time'. That could also include the layered pyramids...maybe they are in different positions according to the location of the Sun.

Another interesting thing that I've noticed is the "converging" quality of the spires. That led me to look at them as 'concave mirrors' and 'spherical mirrors'.....the round shape in the background of the crop circle can also symbolize a mirror. The spire curvature could be interpreted as convex, depending on the point of view. However, the reason that I lean toward 'concave' is because of the "converging" patterns of the crop circle.

"A concave mirror, or converging mirror, has a reflecting surface that bulges inward (away from the incident light). Concave mirrors reflect light inward to one focal point, therefore they are used to focus light. Unlike convex mirrors, concave mirrors show different image types depending on the distance between the object and the mirror.

These mirrors are called "converging" because they tend to collect light that falls on them, refocusing parallel incoming rays toward a focus. This is because the light is reflected at different angles, since the normal to the surface differs with each spot on the mirror."

en.wikipedia.org...

So if the circle in the background is a concave mirror used as a "reflecting telescope" that focus light to one location (draw a circle in the center of the crop circle), the over-all picture could be some sort of a beam that is concentrated on something at a specific time, from a pyramid?

I'm sure that you already noticed the difference of the lines, how they are going in opposite directions...the spire shows lines going in one direction and the other three 4-sided shapes (the shorter ones) show lines going in the opposite directions. Maybe there's not 21 pyramids (and maybe so), what if they're are two pyramids, one tall (or long) one and one short one and it's showing these two pyramids in different positions? Or maybe there's only one pyramid being shown from two different angles as well as in different positions.

What this means I do not know.

What do you think?

Toni

P.S. I am not discounting the 21 pyramid shapes...I'm trying to say that there's that plus there's this...and probably more besides. Along the same vein, the circle could be a Sun in one sense and as a light source in another sense and something else besides, etc. All at once.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Here's something else that I find fascinating. I'm not sure if this crop circle was discovered on Jun 22nd......but the vid showing the crop circle was received on the 22nd.

Apparently there was an investigation into this crop circle which is a series of circles all-in-one. No one in Greenfield, CA had heard about it and the farmer that allegedly discovered it, chose to remain anonymous. But someone, other than the farmer, knew where it was because when they went to see it in person the crop circle had already been destroyed. The only thing that we have to go on, is a video...

www.humanresonance.org...

Here's my theory. Maybe the crop circle was found in California but not in Greenfield, California. Maybe the farmer meant 'greenfield' according to the following definition (to avoid being exposed publicly)...

greenfield (grēn'fēld) Pronunciation Key
A piece of usually semirural property that is undeveloped except for agricultural use, especially one considered as a site for expanding urban development. Compare brownfield.
The American Heritage® Science Dictionary
Copyright © 2002. Published by Houghton Mifflin. All rights reserved.
Cite This Source

It's weird because the way that I found out about this crop circle is that I saw it posted on a website from my cell phone. So when I logged onto my laptop I went looking for it. It had vanished sometime between the time I first saw it on my phone to the time that I searched for it from my laptop which was approximately 20 minutes.

So the link that I've posted here is another one, that is unrelated to where I first saw it. Like the crop circle's farmer and exact location are mysteries, so the disappearing article is a mystery (to me).

But if it weren't for that first sighting it's possible that I might have never heard of this particular crop circle. I think it has planet alignment written all over it.

Weird too how the name of my Jr. High School is called Greenfield, Jr. High. but that's in Bakersfield, California.

So many green fields, so little time. lol

Toni

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

toni; Sorry to hear that you've been ill. Best wishes for a quick recovery. Ross

Omg I can't believe that I missed this post from you Ross!!!!!

Thank you very much, that is very kind of you.

I feel much better now.

Toni

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Toni; Yes, the spires do appear to be of differing lengths. I thinks this depends on the position of the camera that took the pictures, in relation to the crop circle. I get different relative lengths of the spires in different pictures. A matter of perspective. The nearest spire will appear longest, the farthest, shortest. It's unlikely that a plane would be *exactly* over the center of the formation at the instant the picture was taken. The shapes of some of the pyramids could be said to be distorted, although there are some real pyramids at Meroe, Sudan that are much steeper than those in Egypt. In three point perspective drawing, moving the top vanishing point away from the object depicted makes it appear longer and narrower. In this case, that point would be at the tops of the pyramids. I should say that the maker of this crop circle was playing with perspective, seeing what could be done with it, when taken to greater and greater extremes. The distance between the two side perspective points was also tinkered with, as the bases of three of the sets of pyramid views is broader, and thus seen from a greater angle, than those of the other other three sets. The nearer the two side perspective points, the broader the base. Ross

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Toni; Crop Circle Connector has the Greenfield CA crop circle listed under 'rumors' of International Crop Circles, USA section. There is apparently some suspicion about its authenticity. An image of it seems to show signs of digital manipulation. Nancy Talbot of BLT research claims that there is more than one community in California called Greenfield. Google maps reports only one, though, in central CA, South of Salinas, on Route 101. Ross

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Ross 54]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Toni; Yes, the spires do appear to be of differing lengths. I thinks this depends on the position of the camera that took the pictures, in relation to the crop circle. I get different relative lengths of the spires in different pictures. A matter of perspective. The nearest spire will appear longest, the farthest, shortest. It's unlikely that a plane would be *exactly* over the center of the formation at the instant the picture was taken. The shapes of some of the pyramids could be said to be distorted, although there are some real pyramids at Meroe, Sudan that are much steeper than those in Egypt. In three point perspective drawing, moving the top vanishing point away from the object depicted makes it appear longer and narrower. In this case, that point would be at the tops of the pyramids. I should say that the maker of this crop circle was playing with perspective, seeing what could be done with it, when taken to greater and greater extremes. The distance between the two side perspective points was also tinkered with, as the bases of three of the sets of pyramid views is broader, and thus seen from a greater angle, than those of the other other three sets. The nearer the two side perspective points, the broader the base. Ross

Ross,

Yah I realize that the angle of the camera/s and perspective must be taken into account. It sure would be nice to see it from "exactly", directly above the crop circle. Wouldn't that be something.

So, yah, I have taken that into consideration in relation to my interpretation, being an artist with an eagle eye for detail and an avid picture taker, I automatically do that, and sometimes take it for granted. I should have been more clear in my explanation. Can't always assume that how I see is how others see.

As a reference, when I see something slightly askew, like say a picture on a wall, I fix it. To test my accuracy, many a time I have eyed things and then measured them with a ruler. As far as photography, without formal training, I can capture the exact image that I'm looking for. My equipment might suck and the focus might suck but the perspective and timing is usually right on.

Here are some pictures that I took of a bumble bee last summer with a cheap camera phone. I was practically right on top of the bee the whole time. The focus was terrible and I edited them the best that I could.

It is what I am drawn to that I extract meaning from and focus on. For example, out of all the photos of the 6-23 crop circle I chose only one to investigate. So we're on the same page, here's the one that I chose...

There is a reason that I chose this particular photo. My Muse made me do it. Now some will say that I chose this photo because it's endorsed and shows where it comes from. No one would be the wiser. It seems an obvious conclusion from an outsider. But, instead, what happened was that my Muse chose this photo and then made sure that credit was added to the photo. I know how my Muse works, I should, after a lifetime of this style of communication. Can I prove what I'm saying. Of course not. If it were possible to prove, than why carry on communicating in off-the-wall ways?

What I was saying? Oh yah, from the angle that this picture was taken, if one connects the dots on the spires then it shows progression, among other things. I know it is a different way of thinking than most are accustomed to, I realize that...I'm used to it.

Call me crazy, believe me I would if I were'nt me, knowing what I know.

Toni

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Toni; Crop Circle Connector has the Greenfield CA crop circle listed under 'rumors' of International Crop Circles, USA section. There is apparently some suspicion about its authenticity. An image of it seems to show signs of digital manipulation. Nancy Talbot of BLT research claims that there is more than one community in California called Greenfield. Google maps reports only one, though, in central CA, South of Salinas, on Route 101. Ross

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Ross 54]

Thank you Ross for helping me out!

Man-made or not, the timing of catching the info online and then it disappearing drew my attention to the crop circle. Again my Muse is trying to tell me something and here are a few impressions right off the bat...

1) It's a crop circle
2) The date on the vid, the 22nd (two Greenfield, CAz?)
3) The word "greenfield" (My Jr. High School's name)
5) California (I was born in California)
4) Planetary alignment
5) the crop circle being listed under "rumors" and the first I'd heard of it was at Rumor Mill News.
6) "Digital manipulation"

Wow maybe now I can give a decent reading on this one. lol

Toni

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join