It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation blackjack 9/11 2012 !?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Okay I was just researching some random stuff about the "2012" on the internet when a ran into a block counting down to the alleged "end of the world as we know it" date.... when all of the sudden I saw that it was..

911 days and 20 hours away!

Today, June 23rd 2010 is the "black jack" date, with it being 911 days if something "happens" I will be a firm believer in many conspiracies.

Coincidence? Perhaps the as the rest of the day unfolds we will discover...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Enough with the damn blackjack predictions. Show some links and back it up. Ive had enough of these threads. My god it's not original.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

It's always a good idea to use the search feature...

Line 2

Paranoid Nonsense.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Way to bust this person's bubble! I hope you are proud of yourself, your negative attack on this person was not only down right nasty, but made you really seem like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed or someone pissed in your cereal....BE NICE! IF YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THESE THREADS THEN GO AWAY! I do not understand why people do this, if you don't like a post...move on, why do people go out of their way to be mean?

I am very interested in any and all theories and I'm sure I'm not the only one...Geeeezzzzz

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BREWSE

Way to bust this person's bubble! I hope you are proud of yourself, your negative attack on this person was not only down right nasty, but made you really seem like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed or someone pissed in your cereal....BE NICE! IF YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THESE THREADS THEN GO AWAY! I do not understand why people do this, if you don't like a post...move on, why do people go out of their way to be mean?

I am very interested in any and all theories and I'm sure I'm not the only one...Geeeezzzzz

I am very proud of myself. People need to learn to look at the boards! Why have 108904580495 threads on the SAME thing?!

Actually I am in a great mood thanks, just get tired of people not following the rules on here and looking before they post. There are TONS of blackjack prediction threads, they could add it to one of those already.

I read it cause I thought maybe they would have some links and no it was just "I saw this." I would like to see the links too and this counter. Why come on here with something like this and show no proof or even try to back up what you are saying.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

Spottswoode: From what I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.N.C.E has gathered, it would be 9/11 times 100.
Gary Johnston: 9/11 times a hundred? Jesus, that's...
Spottswoode: Yes, 91,100.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I am very proud of myself. People need to learn to look at the boards! Why have 108904580495 threads on the SAME thing?!

Don't want to burst your bubble, but there's only 128 items that show up in the search for 9/11 blackjack. Still, pretty hard to miss using the search feature.

Shame on you

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
youll believe in conspiracies if something happens? well wouldnt you be a little too late then? deny ignorance

1st time i used that line

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Don't want to burst your bubble, but there's only 128 items that show up in the search for 9/11 blackjack. Still, pretty hard to miss using the search feature.

Shame on you

Haha I was being sarcastic

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Ya alot of people like to say "I was being sarcastic" when they realize that they made a fool of themselves.

top topics

join