It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do we have to find out by ourselves?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I mean, the esoteric and metaphysical ways...

Is there or was there ever a real master that taught the secrets? Or did they just keep a couple secrets to themselves because they are not really masters and were afraid of being surpassed?

remember the words of Syndrome of the Incredibles? "If everyone's super, then no one is..." I think that sums up why these ways are closely guarded; perhaps even taken to their graves by their discoverers.

do we just hope to stumble onto this realizations on our own?

would you share if you ever found out one but its not so easy for you to do?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Some weapons are not fit for an untrained fighter.

The secrets are kept only in this dimension, you have to strain to find the truth. No one can carry you to Shambhala, you have to walk there on your own.

The best way, is to watch what you put in your body. Only eat the fruit of the Mother, do not eat anything that does not come from nature. Then, start practicing Kundalini yoga, pilates, work your core, meditate, eat light, frequent meals, drink water. It took 3 days for me to learn the secrets of the Universe.

It is different for every individual, because our spirit/perspective is unique. The keepers of the secrets most often have been told their story, because they were able to tap into their DNA. We all keep records in our DNA, and yours will reveal your lineage, past lives, struggles, fears, EVERYTHING. You must be fearless to cross over into enlightenment, you know when you have done it, because you'll never be the same again.

Good Luck with your self discovery!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Interesting,
You can't share all your knowledge with all of humanity because simply 90% are not ready...
And for the 10% how are its like the old saying goes:"You usually have to wait for that which is worth waiting for."

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Yes, we all have to go it alone. Nobody else but you knows your inner life. At bottom, each of us is very, very alone.

It's one of the things that makes the whole concept of communication so magical. We can never know each other privately, but through manipulating physical media such as through vibrations in the air or through the written word, we can actually affect another mind that is otherwise equally alone in its own little universe.

But it goes without saying that any ultimate secrets of the universe, whether they're about how we're all one in the end or whatever, must be arrived at individually. Any transcendent reality must be experienced firsthand. There is no other way.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
I mean, the esoteric and metaphysical ways...

Is there or was there ever a real master that taught the secrets? Or did they just keep a couple secrets to themselves because they are not really masters and were afraid of being surpassed?

remember the words of Syndrome of the Incredibles? "If everyone's super, then no one is..." I think that sums up why these ways are closely guarded; perhaps even taken to their graves by their discoverers.

do we just hope to stumble onto this realizations on our own?

Yes, friend, these things, this Higher Knowledge must be sought out just like the older ancients did. There have been teachers, some are in this forum, that know much about these things, but they too must be sought out, for most cast off such knowledge as sinful, or devil worship. You begin by forgetting everything you have learned so far, and seeing it all as a falsehood. Then you begin to learn anew. These links will get you started, friend.

Esoteric-and-Occult

Esoteric Secrecy

Esoteric & Occult Secrets

Knowledge Files (Free Ebooks)

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

I'm no master, not even close, but I tried sharing some metyaphysical info last weekend.

Everybody rolled their eyes.

So much for sharing.

Yes everybody has to find out for themselves, people don't understand if they aren't looking for it.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Even if I share what I know, people would say it's only a belief, but I know it because I sought to know it. So in the end even if you knew, people would say it's only your belief. That is why everyone needs to seek knowledge on their own.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Dude,
You got the internet!!!!! You can find out what-ever you want by simply doing some research in your favorite search engine.

I've found personally that the most potent and highest of spiritual knowledge no resides in any material covering ego death, bleu-prints of the ego, non-duality, advaita vedanta, vasistha, etc.

I would also include the Bible in that category but I personally stick to what Jesus said, words in red, as far as clues go. Although it seems he was watering it down for the masses.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I would also include the Bible in that category but I personally stick to what Jesus said, words in red, as far as clues go.

How, may I ask, can anyone be certain that the red letters are the actual words of the Christ?

* Many people at that time were illiterate ... they could neither read nor write. Information about Jesus was spread often through word of mouth. Much of the New Testament are epistles, or letters, written by Paul and the other apostles to churches that they couldn't get to in the near future. (Paul, in fact, never made it back to some of the churches to whom some of his letters were written.)

* The historical books, namely the Gospels and Acts, were written down after the fact, probably because the writers were too busy spreading the Good News by word of mouth.

* We do not necessarily have every historical record written at the time of Jesus. Much has been lost through the centuries due to wars, natural disasters, and simple deterioration of the surfaces upon which they were written.

source

I submit that the men who wrote the New Testament did not even hear Jesus speak, and had no real idea of what he said, that in fact, it is all made up to further an agenda of a Messiah that the Romans could not kill, an immortal man.

THE NT BOOKS:

MARK: The gospel of Mark was written in a prototype form before it was later crafted
into the form that we are familiar with. The earlier version was called 'Ur Marcus' and is also known/called 'Q' (for 'Quelle', which is German for the 'source').

Our latest findings regarding the early version of Mark show that this was written at about the time of Claudius Caesar, by the grandfather of Arrius Piso. That version was apparently only a bare sketch and most likely did not give a name to the 'messiah'. That appears to have been done later by the person who actually played 'Jesus' in the Gospels - Arrius Piso

The version that we are familiar with was written about the year 73 CE by Arrius Calpurnius Piso. Arrius Piso was a Roman on his father's side, but a descendant of King Herod on his mother's side and therefore he knew well about the Jewish religion. He was also a close relative to the Flavians and even though secretly he could inherit and use the Flavian name by his mother's descent from them, he gave a story about receiving it from the emperor Vespasian (in his other identity as Flavius Josephus).

MATTHEW: Matthew too, was authored by Arrius Calpurnius Piso. This was written about the year 75 CE.

LUKE: Was written 85-90 CE by Arrius C. Piso and Pliny the Younger.

JOHN: The 4th Gospel, or the Gospel of John was written by Justus Calpurnius Piso, a son of Arrius C. Piso. This son was very much like this father in his hatred towards humanity. This Gospel was written circa 105 CE.

ACTS: The Acts of the Apostles was written by Arrius Piso and his son Justus, with some
help from Pliny the Younger 96-100 CE. By the way, there is a portion of Acts that is missing from most English translations/interpretations. That is the 29th Chapter, which has 10 verses.

ROMANS: The epistle to the Romans was written by another son of Arrius Piso (Proculus Piso) and Claudia Phoebe about the year 100. Claudia Phoebe is known in history as the wife of the emperor Trajan (as Pompeia Plotina). She wrote the last few verses of this epistle, which many copies of the NT in English leave out because that portion was written by a woman. This is obvious, and she even gives her name as 'Phoebe'. You can tell where the previous male author leaves off and the female author begins because the male author "signs off" with 'Amen'. She wrote the last verses (25-27) of Romans, Chapter 16.

1st CORINTHIANS, GALATIONS, and EPHESIANS: were all written between 100-103 CE by Pliny the Younger.

2nd CORINTHIANS and PHILIPPIANS: were written by Justus C. Piso between 103-105 CE.

COLOSSIANS: was written by Justus C. Piso and his son Julianus (Julianus was the father of the emperor Marcus Aurelius, but this is seen in history only by his use of another name 'Verus').

1st TIMOTHY: was written by Pliny the Younger circa 105 CE.

2nd TIMOTHY: was written by Justus C. Piso (also known in history by other names), c. 107 CE.

1st and 2nd THESSALONIANS: were written by Justus C. Piso and his son Julianus with some help from his nephew Silanus between the years 105-110 CE.

TITUS: was written by Pliny the Younger circa 103-105 CE.

PHILEMON: was written by Justus C. Piso and his son Julianus.

JAMES: was written by Justus C. Piso around 110 CE.

1st and 2nd PETER: were written by Proculus Piso between 110-115 CE.

1st, 2nd and 3rd JOHN: were written by Julius Calpurnius Piso (who was still another son of Arrius Calpurnius Piso), between 110-115 CE.

JUDE: was written by Julius C. Piso also, between the years 110-115 CE.

THE REVELATION OF JOHN THE DIVINE: was written by Julius Calpurnius Piso, who
may have been the son of the other Julius Calpurnius Piso (who had the same name), and this was written in or about the year 137 CE. It was not the book of the NT, just written as the end of the story.

More....

So plainly, the red letter writings in the NT are not the actual words of Christ. Now, knowing this, do you still claim they are?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
people that offer up their secrets are only in love with themselves and wish to be admired.

walking the path is inherently isolating. "the solitary walker" the higher you get, the more receded into the center that you will become, and further onto the fringes of society. eventually you will cease to identify with your personality and judgements, and also cease to place value in the personalities and judgements of others.

therefore, the secrets can only be communicated to those who do not want them...to those who are not looking for them. the state of wanting and searching precludes the ability to understand.

so, then, it is not that there are not people whom have reached gnosis. but rather, it is rare that these persons would openly identify themselves as such.

...the way that is The Way is not the ordinary way.
...the name that is The Name is not the ordinary name.

-Lao-tzu, art of war

Action needs to be liberated. It must be realized in and of itself, disinfected from mental fever, cleansed of hatred and craving. These truths must penetrate the soul: there is no place to go to, nothing to ask for, nothing to hope for, nothing to fear. Goals and reasons, "evolution," fate or providence--are inventions of beings who do not yet know how to walk on their own and need crutches and supports.

-julius evola, serpentine wisdom

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

There never was and never will be a real master, why? He who sees will never talk about or think of himself as a master.
He understands innocense, sees the beauty of an innocent mind, but by having an image as him being the master, he seems to say.. i know truth and you dont so listen to me and follow my teachings, which will make you a copy of him over time.
By doing that he destroys your capacity of being and observing with clarity, which is seeing without a burden.
If there is a secret at all, it is the burden we have like the image of ourself and of others, the burden of religion, or how to live, and so on.
When virtue is operating inside instead of the meaningless ego, we need only to listen.
And listening is doing nothing to prevent ourself from seeing.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The truth has probably been considered and chewed over again and again, but since there's no money to be made from it or power to be gained from it, it simply slid off the plate and under the table while more magical and mystical things were being enjoyed and promoted.

There is nothing mystical about the truth that lies at the core of everything. It's mundane and extremely simple, even if the elegance of how it works is astonishing once you scale it to a level that can be perceived by the intelligent mind. The only problem with it, and why you won't find it online anywhere, is that there's no possible way to profit from knowing it. No way whatsoever. In fact, if everyone actually understood it and accepted it as being true, trillions of dollars and entire industries would be lost over the impact of the revelation.

Revealing something like this does require a certain amount of disinterest in the relative state of structured society, but luckily most people haven't recognized it for what it is when they've encountered it. Then again, from what I've been able to dig up in research, if it's been published as written text, the PTB were able to eliminate it entirely. At least for now.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by NorEaster]

new topics

top topics

join