It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messiah: The Return of the Spirit of Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
We know three things;

1) The name of Jesus was real and was recorded in the days of Augustus Caesar.
2) The name of Jesus really did battle authorities and told people the Lord of the Old Testament was really a Devil identity in disguise, and was hung from a tree as mentioned three times in the Book of Acts for telling the Jewish faithful truth.
3) The name of Jesus was defamed in death by the conspiring of the Roman Empire and the Jewish Authorities to form a newer religion to resurrect the Lord of the Old Testament once again, a Lord that Jesus had idfentified as the Devil in disguise. It is no coincidence that prophets and Kings would sacrifice the lives of animals or humans in blood as a SIN ATONEMENT with the LORD in the Old Testament and the storyline was again used with the name of the man who identified truth and destroyed the practices of the Old Testament.

Did the man named Paul that the Romans selected (as admitted PHILLIPPIANS 4:21 Salute every saint in Christ Jesus. The brethren which are with me greet you. 4:22 All the saints salute you, chiefly they that are of “Caesar's” household) to write and co-command with writers from Greece to create the New Testament and the Revelations Prophecy leave written codes of secrecy to let the human race know when the spirit of the man once called the Christ will return?

As Jesus reportedly stated, LUKE 14:26 If any man come to me, and not hate his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. (this is a reference to the Earthly design of the physical flesh, and not the spirit inside the flesh)

Lets see what else Jesus is reported to have said in the gospels and the Revelation. Watch the short video and judge for yourselves if the time is NOW.
Careful for what Ye ask, or Ye might recieve...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

How exactly do you KNOW these 3 things beyond a shadow of a doubt?
Were you there, or are you just taking someones word for it?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
For one, to prove what unleashed68 had shew us from the video(s), I can feel what the message/truth is presented.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen

How exactly do you KNOW these 3 things beyond a shadow of a doubt?
Were you there, or are you just taking someones word for it?

... Excellent argument! The whole "you weren't there" thing works every time!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
A bible is proof of 1 thing:

it was printed.

Dead Sea scrolls are proof of 1 thing:

Somebody wrote something down.

Historical documents are proof of 1 thing:

It's a real peice of paper with stuff written on it.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

1) It is still debated to this day whether the person Jesus of Nazareth even existed.

2) Jesus and the authors of the new testament repeatedly identify their God as the same one from the Old Testament. Even if the God of the Old Testament were called evil by Jesus the God of the new testament isn't much better if you've ever read Revelations you'd know the majority of humanity end up burning for eternity for sins as simple as lying.

3) While certainly I think Jesus did fight the religious establishment (in the Gospels at least) and the Romans did take the movement away from its roots I really don't see that this was done in order to equate Yahweh - the God of the OT with Jesus's God.

Lets see what else Jesus is reported to have said in the gospels and the Revelation. Watch the short video and judge for yourselves if the time is NOW.

I don't need videos. I made up my mind years ago when I finally broke the brain washing and left Christianity for good. Don't get me wrong Jesus has some good teachings but the rest of the religion and the rest of the Bible don't make a lick of sense and neither do the typical interpretations we get from any of the 38,000 Christian denominations.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mattias

Well thats the whole point.

either you personally witnessed this and know for yourself beyond a shadow of a doubt it happened.

Or your taking someone elses word for it!

Or do you "KNOW" something I dont?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
No one can enter the Kingdom of Heaven, unless you are born again. If he is born again, then he is in heaven, and has seen what he seen.

top topics

join