It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BlackJack and the movie Unthinkable!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I saw this movie yesterday.. wow coincidences!!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by patmac
Also, Dr. Who is one episode away from the season finale.

A crack in time binds every episode together.
It's been hunting the Dr and his fellow time travelers since day one.
And so far, the episodes have been oddly and uncomfortably interesting.

Including an episode with a teenage bill gates type - uses alien technology to become rich and powerful, and then the aliens decide to claim Earth.

There's an entire episode about reptilians living inside the Earth, David Icke style.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by patmac]

Heh, talk about fishing for connections... and thanks for almost blowing the series finale for someone who wont be seeing it for another 4 weeks in his country

The Current new series under Moffat is strangely interesting because its finally back to being good with a classic feel to it. Under Davies it was a overly dramatic, emotional hammer using, flash bang poorly, camp written not always coherent and overly deus ex machina using drama... heck I liked the old new who for what it was but series 5 has been far superior.

The Silurians predate David Icke by decades and the Sontaren Stratergem/Poison Sky two parter was played 2 years ago and had little to nothing to do with the current series apart from the potatoe heads turning up in the finale.

People can and do come up with ideas that are just ideas all the time especially those who are paid to do so, their ideas are not based on some shadowy conspiracy TPTB connection attempting to put out some hidden message to other elites or those in the know... and alot of these shows take ideas they find in the fringe world of internet conspiracy regularly. Its all part of the creative process... nothing sinister or double meaning about any of it. Give me 30 minutes and id be able to make some plots for tv and movies that would have some people reaching for far out conclusions.

That being said the OP's connection is an interesting one... but the thing is does it really have anything to with conspiracy or coincidence? You can find connections in everything and anything... doesnt mean they actually mean something.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

I hear what you are saying but the coincidence is that BlackJack and Unthinkable are connected.

The fact that both speak of Nuclear Bombs going off at the top of buildings in major cities to me is enough proof of a connection.

Perhaps some of you dont see it, i dont know but it is as clear as day light to me.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
"how far would you go to protect your country?"

haha...that's awesome. another movie about blind patriotism. like air force one, 24 and all the rest of the bad movies. but it seems to be working on you.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rohdan
"how far would you go to protect your country?"

haha...that's awesome. another movie about blind patriotism. like air force one, 24 and all the rest of the bad movies. but it seems to be working on you.

If you ment me you are mistaken, i didnt particularly rate the movie as good i just remembered the part i brought to light in this thread.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by patmac

Originally posted by Spirit777
reply to post by patmac

Not sure how this ties into the thread, am i missing something here?

I was adding Dr. Who to the list of things within our culture that are pointing to this week for bad events. 9/11 had the Lone Gunmen and the Simpsons.

yeap, and for anyone who hasn't seen . . .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

I'm talking about the trailer and just wanted tell you what I think. this has nothing to do with your posts or you as a person. I'm sorry if I made you think that.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

No worries,

Your wording led me to the assumption.
Thanks for clearing it up.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Yea i have seen both of those posts before.

Makes you wonder eh?

Maybe a new thread should be created with all the references to the Illuminati...

I could name a few...

There are more and more movies coming out with an Illuminati theme the problem here is are they jumping on the band wagon or are they sending subliminals....

Hard to distinguish. The more we advance the less likely it is to pin point the truth.

The further back we go the more likley there is a link between these occurences and some form of mind control.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

Well don't lose any sleep tonight as "Blackjack" is not going to happen. There have been better "scripts" in books with much better clues and it's all for entertainment Israeli FM Ehud Barak is in Washington for talks this week so forget Blackjack as if it were real Israel would most likely be involved (Mossad).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join