It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Mod Edit - Content Plagarised in its entirety from This Page

ATS Terms and Conditions

1c.) Intellectual Property: You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, material previously posted by you on another website nor link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution, as defined by The Owners, to its original source. You will not use your postings on ATS to promote your own personal website or any other website with which you may be associated.

[edit on 22/6/10 by neformore]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

ATS Terms and Conditions

1c.) Intellectual Property: You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, material previously posted by you on another website nor link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution, as defined by The Owners, to its original source. You will not use your postings on ATS to promote your own personal website or any other website with which you may be associated.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

ATS Terms and Conditions

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

ATS Terms and Conditions

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

ATS Terms and Conditions

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

ATS Terms and Conditions

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The new stage for mind control is the internet

Fake film from Iserail was upload to YouTube and if you scroll towards the end then you see some of the peace protestors were ghosts as they walk through large metal sections of the ship.

No wonder Obama wants to have an internet kill switch in case his name comes up and he knows it's not something he can get away with.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

Good work finding that video

Not only that, good job posting just after i finished hehe. Your lucky.

Am off to meet a friend, i will be back and interested to see others and their reactions.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
go on youtube and watch anything by derren brown, its very revealing about mind control and the techniques

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Awesome thread 1000x stars if I could!
This should be read by every member before even signing up for this forum!

Well planned and documented, extremely thought provoking and intriguing.

Good Job!

This will add a few lights to the subject:
6 Jewish Companies own 96% of the media!

It's pretty peculiar who owns all those companies!

Talk to any (westernized) teenage girl about what she wants to do when she grows up and you will find the same answer.

Marriage, Family, Nice House, Make Money.
(actually both sexes have this in common)

To me, the programming begins and ends with the Television.

Once you turn it off, or take it away...people change their demeanor.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
WOW.....good job. The scarier part is you probably only scratched the surface of the tactics used.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Excellent thread.

Everyone really should read it.

I'd really like to some read some books on this whole subject.

I think someone who should have been mentioned is Joseph Goebbels. He certainly knew how to manipulate the masses.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
A great site I found about the music industry is here

theindustryexposed.com...

Get ready to spend some time there as their are a LOT of videos and information

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
They got it pretty well crafted out though.

You are considered anti-Semite if you speak of these things or even simply saying the word "jew".

Then you have christians on the other spectrum warning if you speak out against.... God will curse and kill you dead then kill you in hell over and over and over.

Look up the word Semite on Wiki.
You will see the continent of Africa and the Semitic languages. You will see Africa takes the cake and you will see no where in map where it says....Israel or Jewish. It says ARABIC

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

True, but how long have they crafted it for? is my question.

The length these companies go to, to get your cash is amazing, take that advertisment on coke, it shows a girl giving pleasure to a man. If that was spotted easily it would be banned instantly.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I am beginning to think that defeating these programmers is as simple a detonating a nuclear device a few hundred miles into the air above north america....
Once the communications were fuzed there would be no longer any way to get the masses pablum fed to them....
It would make a good plot for a novel anyways.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Great post OP. Started to read this as you were making the post.

Everything you mention is so true, and everyone knows it. But as soon as we are done reading, we have to go back to school, work or what ever our habits are,,,,get it?

Sometimes i feel like the life we are living is like the life style on a farm. If you argue against the farmer, He will put you away where you wont disrupt the other good productive cows.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

An EMP would be devasting to the elite, it would knock of most electronics and am sure it would fuse electrical appliances, stopping them from working.

Its not a good idea in all seriousness anyway.

The last quote in the article is very true of our race, without control society would be crazy. Also i don't know if they control us for the good of ourselfs or for the good of them?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm glad that more people are becoming aware of the manipulation within the general media, I've always felt that the methods of media manipulation were not very business ethical. It's funny, lot's of the topics you have discussed are subtly taught in marketing but i plain don't feel it's right.

I feel that the only way we can defeat these unethical methods of marketing is to simply make the public aware of them. There should be new reforms made to the FCC so that they are aware and ban such deceitful methods of media manipulation...

However we certainly can expect that those who subtly control worldly affairs, the media and government agencies would not be so keen with the abolition of these methods of media manipulation...

I certainly hope people will spread the word about what johnnyc has posted, it was an exceptional summary of what goes on in the media industry. I will definetly be quoting a good portion of these posts so that more people arn't in the dark about the garbage that is bestown on the good people of the world!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Thats how i feel too mate

Whats the point reading such eye opening stuff and forgetting about it ?

Its a shame the elite/goverment/illuminati overshadow civilians so much. If we riot and protest against them, we just get arrested...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join