It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insomniac's lounge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Insomniac here too. It's getting worse, too. I never sleep at all the night of, the night before, and the night after a full moon, no matter if it's cloudy or clear. The rest of the time my sleep pattern tends to be maybe 1-2 hours a night for 3 days and then crash for about 12 hours on the 4th day. I've never done rotating shift work, don't particularly worry about things, and just don't understand it. Like many of you, have tried all the approaches and purported remedies to no avail.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I take Tylenol PM or its generic cheaper version of it.

Two tablets about 10PM and I sleep like a rock.

Try it.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hi,

Im Cygnus_Hunter,and i have chronic Insomnia.I also have Tinitus,and a missus that snores.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think it has a lot to do with our evolution.

We have not been on top of the food chain forever. We needed nocturnal people to keep on guard duty.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Insomniac here. Or maybe insomnia is the wrong word, i am just a night owl. When i listen to my body i get sleepy at 1am - 5 am, nowadays more towards 1-2 am. When i was still stressing out about life in general and particulary work, i tended to shift towards 4-5am.

Once i get sleepy i fall asleep pretty fast and will sleep for 8-10 hours. If i even miss one nights sleep i get terribly dysfunctional and feel horrible.

As sleep remedy i have tried everything from sleeping pills to herbal remedies. Melatonin is what has worked best for me, and it even makes the quality of sleep better
Sleeping pills have a few times given me curious memory blackouts.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join