It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Name of the Star is Wormwood

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by EnkiCarbone

No. You're either clueless of physics and chemistry or just don't realize the facts.

Temperature affects volume. Just as micro fractions of absolute zero give you a black hole, magma temperatures give you explosions, regardless of oxygen content.

No it doesn't. It will increase the volume of whatever it contacts / liquid and gas until it expands it outward to a weaker cavity or upward into the water. None of which matters because there's NO EFFING VOLCANO. There is no credible proof of a volcano, even if it was an asphalt vocano. None. Nada. Zip. Done. Over Color it GONE. You saw colors from the rover and "ASSume" that you saw a sulphurus gas. Nice. So what? There's hundreds of gasses within chambers in the Earth, a few containing sulphur are going to be there. Hydrogen Sulfide is present wherever there is oil, because crude is a result of decaying matter, and H2S is found wherever there is decaying organic matter. This is why it's found in swamp gas. Even when it is present, it doesn't explode as much as vent itself into the ocean and diffuse, giving the entire area a nice rotten egg smell (try peeling yourself away from the basement long enough to talk to people that are cleaning up the spill. They'll explain what the entire region smells like right now).

Asphalt / Tar volcanoes expand and vent into the ocean all the time, they jet big globs of tar into the water which cool . Did you guys even bother to research this? No big baadie boom....

So, now, you two: As for accusing me of being the "disinfo" agent. I've provided simple basic science to explain as the CDC and the nation's Engineers have - it's a leak... a very bad leak. No Volcano, no "THUS THE EAGLE SPAKE", no blowing trumpets and stars alit to earth like a lantern, no 1/3 of the sun, moon and stars "struck". No 72 demons, etc. The BP Flower is a sunflower. Not Wormwood, not by a longshot. Not a star, not whatever crazy assed tinfoil hattery you try to wedge it into then shove down every one's throats as if it were supposed to be fact - or common knowledge. There's no mystical prophecy mumbo jumbo, (and even if there were, you've not come close to making a convincing case, not by a long shot) - It's a god damned oil leak! Who are the real "disinfo" agents here?

Sheesh. Trolls wrapped in tinfoil.

P.S. Your little foray into explaining magma creating a volume expansion and black holes was mildly amusing. Please try to use more unrelated material to push your theories, it further proves the point I made earlier.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
i would agree with the plant-flower-BP symbol, but the real wormwood took place in Russia when Chernobyl melted down, i am 45 and have been compering world events with what the "old" books say about them, it does not look good for us. 2012 could very well be the end date.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

i would agree with the plant-flower-BP symbol, but the real wormwood took place in Russia when Chernobyl melted down

Why do you think Chernobyl was wormwood?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Chernobyl could not have been Wormwood, as a third of the trees and all of the grass on the planet haven't been burnt yet. The events spoken of in those few verses are such that they will be noticed by the whole world, not by just some select country. These events have yet to happen, and I believe they must happen in order, otherwise what was the point to there being a first through seventh angels and trumpets?

Some things have yet to happen I think.

TheBorg

Edited for clarity.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by TheBorg]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Gernobyl is Ukranian for wormwood. Do the research for the destruction from this nuclear mess. Fits perfectly into the third trumpet prophecy.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NellahB

It wasn't a star falling from heaven though, so that doesn't fit at all with the prophecy, if I read the text correctly. Please do correct me if I'm wrong. Bear in mind though there are two preceding trumpets that have yet to sound, so that merits explanation also.

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It goes by many different names...wormwood is just one of them. I suspect that many ancient myths center around its passing.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Austexdude]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Wormwood = Chernobyl? Okay, maybe. I have heard for years that the Russian word for wormwood is chernobyl. So that part fits.

As far as the damage from Chernobyl goes.. well it ain't over yet. I just saw a documentary yesterday called 'The Battle of Chernobyl'. In it, the designer of the sarcophegus that currently enshrouds Chernobyl said it was designed for 20-30 years. Guess what - we are nearing the end of that timeframe right now. Efforts to build a new sarcophegus that would enshroud the current one, are at least 10 years behind. So, what happens if the current sarcophegus collapses into the radioactive magma? Well, lots of possible things, including a collapse of the concrete plug UNDERNEATH the magma, which is the only thing keeping all of that radioactive waste out of the water table that lay under a huge chunk of Europe. Maybe that would cause damage to soar, huh?

Oh, and lastly, about the falling star. Well, we all know that the Soviet Union's symbol was a solitary Red Star (at least on its military vehicles). And maybe its also no small coincidence that the nuclear reactor site was the Vladimir Lenin Reactor - the founder of the Soviet Union. It all sort of collapsed to earth between the explosion and the break-up of the Soviet Union a few years later. Maybe that's part of the prophecy.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sashromi
Wormwood = Chernobyl? Okay, maybe. I have heard for years that the Russian word for wormwood is chernobyl. So that part fits.

As far as the damage from Chernobyl goes.. well it ain't over yet. I just saw a documentary yesterday called 'The Battle of Chernobyl'. In it, the designer of the sarcophegus that currently enshrouds Chernobyl said it was designed for 20-30 years. Guess what - we are nearing the end of that timeframe right now. Efforts to build a new sarcophegus that would enshroud the current one, are at least 10 years behind. So, what happens if the current sarcophegus collapses into the radioactive magma? Well, lots of possible things, including a collapse of the concrete plug UNDERNEATH the magma, which is the only thing keeping all of that radioactive waste out of the water table that lay under a huge chunk of Europe. Maybe that would cause damage to soar, huh?

Oh, and lastly, about the falling star. Well, we all know that the Soviet Union's symbol was a solitary Red Star (at least on its military vehicles). And maybe its also no small coincidence that the nuclear reactor site was the Vladimir Lenin Reactor - the founder of the Soviet Union. It all sort of collapsed to earth between the explosion and the break-up of the Soviet Union a few years later. Maybe that's part of the prophecy.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
you can tell i am still getting use to this site, so bear with me, you are on track if you can look up eye witness accounts of that "accident", (i have my own theories about it but i will not go it to that now as to what caused it) "it was like a star had fallen" "i look and saw as if star explode" "it was as bright as a star" just a few statements that i recall describing the explosion, there should be video of the first accounts as well, the most striking report that was out a few years ago was that 1/3 of the water could become poisonous, sense then the only thing i have found is the info on the dome, and yes it has failed numerous times, the last report with video was when they (a team of experts) went in too the dome, this is the video were you see the gray goo, best way to describe it," it was like it was a live mass, growing and moving, as well as glowing" that was if t recall back in 96-97.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I only managed to read 3 or 4 pages of this thread before getting a wee bit bored (sorry). Anyhoos here's my tuppence worth:

Instead of resembling wormwood, do y'all not think it looks more like this aloe vera plant?

(apologies for any problems with the size of pic)

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

This still doesn't explain why the preceding prophecies have yet to occur. They have to happen in a prescribed order, as the Angels in Revelations are standing there with 7 trumpets. As far as I can tell, the first one has yet to be blown. Can anyone find any evidence to refute this?

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

I agree, things have to happen in the correct order. I do know that there are events that have happened and are happening that are like fire drills for when the real event happens. I know that probably sounds weird, but I see it as warnings that we need to pay attention.

Wormwood has not happened yet, when it does 1/3 of all life and waters will die.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ahimsa

I believe that when it happens, that there will be NO question about what it is. We won't be debating about what just happened. It will be obvious. Like the burning of all plant life on land. That's something that's kinda hard to miss.

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Nostradamaus was an Christian who was afraid and pretended to be an astrologer. His Quatrain 47 says new city and that means new world and he says TWINS and that a firey object called wormwood hits the planet..and to ask the NORMANS. These are hidden clues. This corresponds to the 2nd WOE of Revelation (twin 2) a clue. I understand this one, I beleive. 47 is directional and takes us to the TWIN CITIES of Minnesota in the new world (USA). The Twins also take us to the TWIN space probes called Voyageur 1 and Voyageur 2 that have traveled more miles than any other object ever. In the 17th century in Minnesota the French (NORMANS) were called Voyageurs meaning travelers. Wormwood was used to mean poision and the delivery method. The plant has a seed in a CAPSULE and the color is yellow/green. Minnesota has 10,000 lakes and Lake Itasca is the biginning of the MISSISSIPPI RIVER. It feeds all the lakes and rivers of the Central and Eastern seaboard. The probes carry CAPSULES that contain plutonium 238 and when it hits the air it expands 70 times and explodes outward in a line. The dust is breathed into the lungs and goes to the organs, and ends up in the bones. The water is toxic by then, but the dust is worse. Represented by the pollen from the WORMWOOD herb. This is how we can get hit and it NOT destroy the whole planet. It may also be a missle. The third WOE is darkness with the sun. moon. stars giving 1/3 of normal light. There is no ecplise to explain the darkness. It is like the darkness all over the planet recorded by cultures all over the world when CHRIST died. It is in front of your eyes and they still look to science and will not give the LORD the GLORY.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Caster and Dietrich.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by WISHADOW
reply to post by NO-USE

Non-sense!!! Revelations already happened years ago as described in this poorly written book. The second coming of Christ already happened as it says. It was groundwork for declaration of war in which Christ would assume the position. It was then after where he was taken to another world that of which was annihilated by a great enemy . . . there were no survivors. I am terribly sorry but you will need to accept this bitter fact that Jesus is as good as dead. Oh and one more thing. Don't forget wormwood is good for riding parasites from eating your brain. Mix it in the water. Drink it. It's good. It heals.

Already happened please tell me when:

“Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind. Now the number of the army of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them.

Euphrates........ sounds like Ive herd that somewhere before......
A third of mankind is alot as well is an army of 200,000,000. Who has ever had a army that big? I only know of one VERY recent one. Cant remember them killing 2+ billion people yet.

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

He had alot of people in control. Dont know of anyone like that.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NO-USE

the first gulf war too present, will post tomorrow more on this, now back to BP, yes the BP sign and the plant could be one and the same, could be.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join