It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Name of the Star is Wormwood

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dianashay

So, The logo itself has 72 petals (all 4 layers, the white, green and yellow) 18each.

I found some interesting facts about the number 72:

books.google.ca... lB4K78gb-88CyDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBUQ6AEwADgK#v=onepage&q=72%20petals&f=false

72 - The number of devils according to The Lesser Key of Solomon.

The Lesser Key of Solomon is divided into five parts.

The first section, called Ars Goetia, contains descriptions of the seventy-two demons that Solomon is said to have evoked and confined in a brass vessel sealed by magic symbols, and that he obliged to work for him.

en.wikipedia.org...

Goetia (Middle Latin, anglicized goety (pronounced /ˈɡoʊ.ɨti/), from Greek γοητεία goēteia "sorcery") refers to a practice which includes the invocation of angels or the evocation of demons

en.wikipedia.org...

The 72 disciples of Confucius

It is the number of the Immortals Taoism

[edit on 22-6-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

In nothing we trust.....

Please find herein my diagrammatical analysis, for your consideration.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79c135734bc8.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

lmao, nibiru is or is supposed to be wormwood? dude i didn't even know that, you know more about this than I do! bwhahahaha.

You talk like you have a temple inside your own ass.

Do people who believe in god / creationism live at the bottom of the pointy triangle to ? : o

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Mr Zeropoint]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I'll see your Nibiru and raise you...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b5cf58504e1.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Zeropoint

lmao, nibiru is or is supposed to be wormwood? dude i didn't even know that, you know more about this than I do! bwhahahaha.
You talk like you have a temple inside your own ass.
Do people who believe in god / creationism live at the bottom of the pointy triangle to ? : o

Mr Zeropoint…..

LMAO!

Yep…..me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nibiru is or is supposed to be wormwood?

Is that a question? Please clarify…..

dude i didn't even know that

I don’t know what ”dude I didn’t even know that” means you ”even know” until you clarify your previous “question”.

you know more about this than I do!

If am presumptuous enough to conclude that ”you know more about this than I do” is a statement relative to your level of knowledge as alluded to when you said ”dude i didn't even know that” in reference to your “question” ”nibiru is or is supposed to be wormwood”, then I request clarification of your previous comments.

Bwhahahaha

Bwhahahaha!!!!!

You talk like you have a temple inside your own ass

Do people who believe in god / creationism live at the bottom of the pointy triangle to ?

Oh…..say what?

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sashromi

My personal take on the OPs suggestion is that the BP logo does in fact resemble the wormwood plant/flower. I think those that do not see this, are simply lacking a little imagination.

I'm not slamming anyone as being a dunce, merely saying that sometimes obvious symbolism to one, isn't so to another.

Wormwood - its possible.

Perhaps the 'Meteor Strike' hasn't occured yet.

Here's my logic. The revelation states some key facts: something like a fiery mountain falling into the Sea; 1/3 of all ships sinking, and 1/3 of all fishes dying; along with the Sea turning like blood.

I suggest that the meteor strike has occured already and BP drilled into it.

I could be wrong though.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

My personal take on the OPs suggestion is that the BP logo does in fact resemble the wormwood plant/flower. I think those that do not see this, are simply lacking a little imagination.
I'm not slamming anyone as being a dunce, merely saying that sometimes obvious symbolism to one, isn't so to another.
Wormwood - its possible.
Here's my logic. The revelation states some key facts: something like a fiery mountain falling into the Sea; 1/3 of all ships sinking, and 1/3 of all fishes dying; along with the Sea turning like blood.

I could be wrong though.

In nothing we trust.....

WHAT meteor strike???

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Wormwood - its possible.

I could be wrong though.

In nothing we trust.....

WHAT meteor strike???

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

In nothing we trust.....

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh.....THAT meteor!

But, what's that got to do with sinking the oil rig?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I worked on the internet and graphic rebrand of BP 1999-2001. My work was on the website code, but we worked with the the graphics team side by side.

The aim was a fresh , natural look and feel [yes i know bum really] if you knew on a personal level the people who worked on the rebrand you would have no fear. They spent more time partying and clubbing and using up BPs expense account than hiding a warning.

Let me just say BP paid quite a few million for the rebrand and I got a great [holiday] work experience in San Fran.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by BANANAMONTANA]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gigatronix
Ahhh ATS, how you've changed since I was here. Religious sheep desperate to believe in something that will validate what they believe, common sense people trying to explain the obvious, and the outside world laughing at the whole pathetic parade.

Huh. Maybe thing's haven't changed so much.

That was AWESOME!!! You just won the "you are god" award. I think ATS should show recognition and raise you above the ranks.

None the less . . . .

"Revelation: "And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter." (Revelation 8:10, 11 - KJB)"

Only the English can get away with interpretations like this as in the King James Bible. Some scribe back in the day probably a bit stoned had no idea how to interpret what it was to be deciphered so they used Wormwood and got carried away. Heavy on the absinthe. It's actually pretty funny if you read it over again. I bet they were laughing their asses off.

And on the contrary the narrative or human description to the story being deciphered describes a missile coming down from the sky and laying waste to the land. Don't forget Revelations is an account of a massive world war. The lost civilization. Prophecies are none other than declarations of war.

I like how some praise disclosure. Oh well maybe it will be for the better of humanity to have a planetary dictator rule over this world once again.

OK.

Now back to your fantasies of holding hands with Jesus, wormwood flowers, oil spills, polar bears, peace, love and happiness.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by WISHADOW]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WISHADOW

Revelations is descriptions of major events (Wars included) that will happen prior to the Reveling of Jesus on his 2nd coming.

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

when you see all these things, you know that it[d]is near, right at the door. 34I tell you the truth, this generation[e] will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I thought their were "no gangs" on this website...hmm...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
I thought their were "no gangs" on this website...hmm...

NWOWILLFAIL.....

No.....there are no gangs.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
its based on the sunflower not wormwood ffs to much paranoia on ATS lately

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Nope, no gangs at all...

*walks off whistling*

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NO-USE

Non-sense!!! Revelations already happened years ago as described in this poorly written book. The second coming of Christ already happened as it says. It was groundwork for declaration of war in which Christ would assume the position. It was then after where he was taken to another world that of which was annihilated by a great enemy . . . there were no survivors. I am terribly sorry but you will need to accept this bitter fact that Jesus is as good as dead. Oh and one more thing. Don't forget wormwood is good for riding parasites from eating your brain. Mix it in the water. Drink it. It's good. It heals.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hahaha I'm actually starting to find you mildly humorous Mr. Chadwickus...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

As long as you're laughing at me and not with me.

It's all I ask of you.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
So, according to BP, it's logo is a sun, and its' name is 'Helios'.

In Greek mythology, the sun was personified as Helios.

The sun is a star.

And, Bible says:
Revelation 8:11 the name of the star is Wormwood.

It doesn't INSIST that it MUST be the FLOWER of the Wormwood plant.
It could be the whole plant. Now, you can show me 5000 pictures of a Wormwood plant from 3987 different angles, and MOST of them will NOT resemble the BP logo.

But, I've seen enough pictures of the plant here, (not just the FLOWER, why are we limited to the FLOWER?) to think that it resembles the BP logo.

And doesn't wormwood also mean 'undrinkable'? So, not only does it resemble the plant, but also resembles the double meaning (can't drink oil).

So far, a good fit.

And, why can some accept the fact that revelations are visions of the future, but can't accept the fact that these visions are not in 100% exact chronological order?

Where does it say that these visions have to be in chronological order? I mean, it's AOK to see these things thousands of years in advance as long as they are in order?

Why is that?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join