It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcoming DNA test on ancient goddess- thought to be related to Nibiru

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This guy, Zecharia Sitchin is putting his ego and career at risk by asking for a DNA test on women's remains which was unearthed from a tomb in the 1920's. The women is called 'Puabi'. Basically if the genetics of Puabi are different to ours then it proves his theory that we are a genetically modified race and that Puabi originated from Nibiru.

However i can't find where i can wait for the DNA results.

People find this guy 50/50 as it seems, but am sitting on the fence at the moment. I qoute a good comment to keep in mind with Sitchin's work.

But you're missing the whole point, it was once considered obvious that the world was flat just like you now consider it obvious that Queen Paubi wasn't descended from aliens. And why not, there were tons of reasons for people to think that way. The earth looks more or less flat after all. Not to mention the whole falling off the bottom thing. Most people wouldn't even have considered it an area of science--it was just common sense.

Heck, imagine how hard it must have been for many physicists who grew up with Newtonian physics to grasp the idea that time is relative and that space is curved. Heck, most of them thought that there was nothing left for Physics to do! And then, just like that, it turned out that all those perfect equations weren't so perfect.

And then there's Einstein who never could grasp Quantum physics and all it represented. His universe was smooth and orderly, but quantum mechanics showed it be crazy. It turned out god DID play dice with the universe. Quantum mechanics introduced us to a world where two particles any distance apart could instantly 'communicate' with one another. This was so far outside Einstein's world view that he labeled it a paradox and actually thought it was proof of a flaw in quantum mechanics.

cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 20-6-2010 by jonnyc55]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but I thought that Zecharia Sitchin was dead. Could you please provide a source for your quote?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
No hes like 90 something I think???

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
reply to post by jonnyc55

I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but I thought that Zecharia Sitchin was dead. Could you please provide a source for your quote?

I can't find any obituaries or other death notices about him.

Apparently he is still alive and kicking.

Also, just because this DNA test will fail to prove anything, does not mean everything is incorrect.

It just means they are partially incorrect about a specific detail.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
No hes like 90 something I think???

Yeah, he was born in 1920.

According to the Wiki on him, that is.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Please change the title of this thread, it is wrong. There is no upcoming test, at least not yet.

The last piece of news to come out on this was that the laboratories he applied to have a policy in place, where they only receive applications from reputed scientists or for ongoing scientific research. This basically disqualifies Sitchin's request, officially. There is still a chance that the places he applied to will accept his application, but I wouldn't count on it.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Unfortunately even though those labs do have procedure they're supposed to follow, when none of them accept Sitchin's application his supporter's are simply going to claim that it is evidence of a cover-up.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I provided the link for my source in OP.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Of couse they won't test it. They'd be shooting themselves in the foot. They would then have to come to grips that everything they believe was wrong. Consider the ramifications of the whole world having to change either their beliefs that God had created us and the universe or that we had evolved according to evolutionary theory. I myself have varying beliefs according to the day and my moods

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

EDIT: oh i understand your post now. My bad

[edit on 21-6-2010 by jonnyc55]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Nefertiti is the Queen you are looking for. She's the one with the Annunaki seed. I thought that was a well known fact. I mean, where's her body at anyways? How come nobody asks this question. She was the most beloved Queen of all Northern Egypt. Don't you think she would have a tomb? Nobody asks these questions. Why has it been so hard for them to find her?

Sitchin isn't that far off with his assumption, he just pointed to the wrong one.

Nefertiti will unlock all of the questions you have.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Why would you think it is Nefertiti? She lived 3300 years ago.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by stereologist]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

She was on Mars too, she traveled with starGates. She is the prototypical human, aliens used her to establish colonies and enforce Power. She is Rome, she is monotheistic religion. Her son was Tut, and he was Jesus. Sounds crazy, but it is true. Nefertiti comes from the Pleiades, she is the 7th sister.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Right.

Any evidence for any of these claims?

The best apophenia I've seen in a long time - the Mars image of course.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Here's an interesting source:

The Gabriel (VIRGIN MARY) soul is the Ganymede, the Hermes-Mercury and the Apollo of the Greco-Roman religion, the “second Isis” of ancient Egyptian religion, the “white kali” (Vishnu) of Hinduism, and the Ananda (Buddha’s beloved disciple) of Buddhism. The biblical worthies that are its incarnations include Noah, Isaac, Elisha, and Virgin Mary. Queen Nefertiti (flourished before 1376 B. C.) was also a physical form used to accomplish an earthly mission for the Gabriel soul.

They called her "the Lady of the two Lands". She brought the red hair to the Empire.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Where is there evidence that aliens were in ancient Egypt let alone with Nefertiti?
You say she is Rome. Why? The two do not overlap in time.
You say Tut was Jesus, but the 2 do not overlap in time.
You say she comes from the Pleiades. Why?

There are lots of claims where people try to jive different religions and point out where one religion borrowed from another. Fine. Probably true. Easier to borrow than create anew.

Where is there any evidence of trips to Mars and aliens and such?

Is there anything other than wishful thinking?

top topics

join