It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People like this give conspiracy theorists a bad name!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
With all the talk of the internet going down, it made me think of this video of a crazy iPhone lady ranting about conspiracies that make no sense...

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Let's hope they don't take down the CD Rom Drives!

[edit on 20-6-2010 by mossme89]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I do not think they will take down the net. They need us busy, and keeping us on net keeps us busy, just like the tv.

So those who say they will take down the net in trouble times, i doubt they will. They need to know people have something to do.

Bread and circuses, is something the gov need us all to be involved in.

When you hear someone talk about stuff like this like jones, just think is it really practical for the gov to stop something like this. Just ask yourself, and do not take his or her word for it.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
She is just another person in the world with problems. It's sad to see people like her on the streets.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Wow... how sad that they felt the need to scream in her face, she obviously felt very strongly about it, and they only provoked her.

Maybe she was a bit off her noggin, since I didn't watch much past the kid screaming back at her about converting her, I can't really say.

Sad world we live in.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It was kind of sad of the kids were screaming at her, but I just thought it was absurd that she was talking about the gov't shutting down the CD ROM drive.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I believe that it can be best summed up by what we all see, and she has a right to be concerned, and it is something I have seen. When I was growing up, the computer was just a bit of science fiction, rather unless you were very rich or worked for the military, most that people had to deal with is either adding machines, or caculatiors, or a cash register. If you wanted a typed piece of paper, People had to read books for research, and writing was a subject that was taught in school. We have to be careful that our technology does not outrun our humanity, or we will face ruin as a species.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Don't forget the "Rainbow Conspiracy".

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I turned it off after he said "neurons". That video annoyed me, it was rather irritating.

I really find people like that very VERY irritating, it really does make other conspiracy theorists looks bad.

top topics

join