It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real CURE for AIDS, Hepititis, Cancer, Herpes etc, for less than the price of a night out!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Angeldust1199

Are you kidding me? Those received MASSIVE press, as did related studies. They were considered one of the major keys to unlocking a possible HIV vaccine. Just because YOU didn't see all the press on it doesn't mean there was no press.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Is science a business? Do pharmaceutical corporations fund every aspect of medical research?

The bottom line being that pharmaceuticals invest in every aspect of "medical science" whether it be industrial, universities, medical journals, etc... not because it is the right thing to do, but because they are looking for the return investment. Thus by definition making a business out of science.

This is absolutely true, you're just attacking the wrong target. Pharma companies have little to no influence in basic science research. Once it gets to clinical trials, THAT is where you see pharma influence.

Neither of those conclusions are contradictory, those are both the topics being argued, and you agreed with both even after saying the opposite. Your the only one being contradictory, and I am done with these shenanigans, good day!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Are you talking about the same Nobuto Yamamoto of "Socrates Institute for Therapeutic Immunology" who also published varied cancer immunotherapy studies?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by arpanet

Please bold my whole sentence, not just the words you like. If you'll notice, I said it's true, but you're attacking the wrong target. SCIENCE isn't a business, CLINICAL TRIALS are a business.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

Yes. Immunotherapy isn't a new or radical approach to cancer therapies. For some cancers (and even some non-cancerous conditions, like rheumatoid arthritis), monoclonal antibody infusions are the first-line treatment.

Here's some info that might make your research into immunotherapy a bit easier. Almost all drugs that end in "-mab" (like rituximab) are immunotherapeutic monoclonal antibody therapies. "-Mab" stands for Monoclonal AntiBody

[edit on 6/26/2010 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

In his HIV study, critics say he used an older screening test, when today there is a new and more sensitive test.

But the duration of the follow up, 7 years in length with healthy counts, was explicitly stated.

How could he have used newer tests at the time it was conducted?

Impossible, or it would've only landed him into more trouble and criticism.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

It depends. In my opinion, yes, he should have switched to the new testing methods as soon as he was able to. This would eliminate false-positives in his work, which would make his statistical analysis more accurate. However, not being as well versed in his work as I should be, I can't say for sure how this would (or wouldn't) have affected the outcome.

Very good point, though. Star from me.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Here is the full report...

www3.interscience.wiley.com...

There.....

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Angeldust1199]

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Angeldust1199]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Just checking in.

It seems the thread has gone a bit off track

I've been discussing Beck's work with one or two interested people on my retreat, (I just met my very first truly open-minded allopath!), and I wonder how different would be the reception amongst lay-people if there were data from a clinical trial available on the success of Beck's Protocol.

To this end, I have generated an interest in funding and organising such a trial.

Ms Dostupa, you appear to be far and away the most qualified person on ATS to assist in this project, so I would like to ask if you are willing to design a clinical trial to prove or disprove that Beck's treatment protocol 'works' or not.

I will then discuss this with my colleagues and see if we can find a way to make it happen.

To the non-allopaths on ATS, how much difference would it make to you, to be able to read a successful clinical study on these devices?

I don't mean, would you be more 'interested' or 'curious', but rather would that cause you to actually go out and buy or build a device for yourself and your family?

In regards to the broad spectrum conceptual debate about medical science and pharma money, and various other alternative healing modalities: whilst this is all clearly fascinating stuff, I respectfully request we keep the thread on the topic of the Bob Beck Protocol.

How's it going for those of you who recently got started with any part of the protocol?

[edit on 27/6/10 by RogerT]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I would me absolutely interested in designing the experiement. I don't have the means to carry it out myself at the moment, so being able to at least contribute an idea for experimental would be ideal.

Give me a few days and I'll have it. Would you prefer I post it here, or via U2U?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Hi RogerT

I have studied this for many years and this guy has has developed blood electrification developed by Beck/Kaali for ordinary joe's ease of use.

in addition he asks people to report in detail how they used and its results.

the devices are very simple to construct..with photos and instructions.

6 volts is the ideal voltage after much trial and error.

read peoples files for various ailments who have used it.The site has been up for 9 years.

i myself have developed a number of these devices for my own use in case
of need although i m not ill.

my take on it is it is in essence a 6 volt bi phasic square wave generator with a period of 1 minutes to 5 minutes...the currents range from 0.0002 amp to 0.0005 amp or rather 0.000002 to 0.000005 amps per square millimetre....

i urge you all to study the below site.

health.groups.yahoo.com...

clinical trials which relate to this:-

www.medsci.org...

www.midwestmicrocurrent.com...

my devices use a hex schmitt trigger to generate a biphasic square wave.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by nobodysavedme]

[edit on 27-6-2010 by nobodysavedme]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I found these useful USPTO links.

Patent 5,139,684 by Kaali and Schwolsky expired in 2004 because of not paying the maintenance fees.

patents.uspto.gov/web/offices/com/sol/og/2004/week41/patexpi.htm

And the related patent 5,185,086 expired in 2001 for the same reason.

www.uspto.gov/web/offices/com/sol/og/2001/week16/patexpi.htm

[edit on 28-6-2010 by jjjtir]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Patent fees can be a drain and zero interest by establishment & co and also it has been superceded by non body invasive techniques.

I forgot to mention above that the horse treated has pictures....before and after.

www.midwestmicrocurrent.com...

just look at that non healing wound..it is huge.

The patient is a two-year-old American Quarter Horse mare that had fallen on top of a T-post, creating a very large wound to her right rear quarter damaging the tuber coxae.....was a large gaping wound. One month of antibiotics, flushing and treating topically ensued with slow progress. The area failed to develop healthy granulation tissue and the wound became infected. ... At that time the total length of the wound was 18 inches cranial to caudal with the open lesion being 8 inches in length. The Alpha-Stim® PPM is preset at 0.5 Hz. To induce healing, the current was set at 100 microamperes. The horse was treated seven....The device ...

[edit on 28-6-2010 by nobodysavedme]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
reply to post by RogerT

I would me absolutely interested in designing the experiement. I don't have the means to carry it out myself at the moment, so being able to at least contribute an idea for experimental would be ideal.

Give me a few days and I'll have it. Would you prefer I post it here, or via U2U?

that's wonderful. please post it here as that will enable anyone else watching the thread to participate or help out if they have something to contribute.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
did you see those three websites i mentioned above ?

the first one has a form you can fill out before/after treatment.

number of experiments too.This will save time in designing new ones.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by nobodysavedme]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I got my unit from the German outfit and it got here quick. I keep getting a no load error on my unit. I may have to send it back. I did have my first glass of colloidal silver today. Any tips on making the unit work better, the voltage goes up and the bottoms out and gets the error.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlabamaAntelope
I got my unit from the German outfit and it got here quick. I keep getting a no load error on my unit. I may have to send it back. I did have my first glass of colloidal silver today. Any tips on making the unit work better, the voltage goes up and the bottoms out and gets the error.

My posts must be invisible.

No load error means NO LOAD ,hence shuts down...

First attach to your wrist first and use conductive gel,THEN switch on.

Dis you read FAQ on site and manual?

[edit on 29-6-2010 by nobodysavedme]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by nobodysavedme

My posts must be invisible.

No load error means NO LOAD ,hence shuts down...

First attach to your wrist first and use conductive gel,THEN switch on.

Dis you read FAQ on site and manual?

[edit on 29-6-2010 by nobodysavedme]

It works fine starting out then the voltage drops and it turns off. The first time I used it it was 20 minutes with no problems. No indicaton of a low battery either.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AlabamaAntelope

Excuse me for interrupting but I must tell you there is a 99% chance that you are dealing with a quack. You are being scammed out of your money and given false hope.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Sounds like the circuit is not closed, or too much resistance.
Did you read the manual fully?
I'd just call the company (ask for Philip), his brother developed the unit, so he should be able to help

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join