It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear of occult knowledge.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

Hey, good post. I have been studying about the Ancient Mystery Schools also as of late, and agree with the premise of this post. However, your talking a lot about conspiracy's which I don't completely disagree with, but if we study why/when these Ancient Schools disappeared, we can see they were once fairly open to the public, like the University's of today are, but went into seclusion to protect their knowledge from the Christian leaders who sought to destroy them in order to publish solely Christian ideas/knowledge to the world. This is were/why secret societies like the 'illuminati', 'masons', and others before them were created. Now over time, have these 'societies' changed? maybe, probably, just like all organizations do. Are they trying to brainwash and kill the mass population just for their own greed and satisfaction? Doubt it. Are they at war with the Christian church and nations? IMO yes. Does that mean they will offer a helping hand in destroying/brainwashing the people/nations who follow these religions? Maybe. So you may be correct in assuming some of these conspiracy's are true, but remember why these 'societies' were created in the first place.

So imo, some of them may be continuing to wage war and do deceitful, unethical, things in order to try and win. But I look at it like this; if you are simple enough to sit around and watch TV, if you are simple enough to listen to pop culture music, if you are simple enough to eat processed, canned and 'fast foods', if you are simple enough to not think for yourself and make healthy decisions upon that, then you are to blame just as much as those who push the agenda, if not more. If these conspiracy's are true, I wish they would find a honest and ethical way of going about creating change, but that might just be too hopeful for someone who is at war to do.

Therefore, it is up to us, as the average people of the world, to awaken and teach our neighbors, friends and families of these truths and their history's, and then demand change as we would like to see it. Otherwise we are just pointing fingers and complaining, with no real positive outcome in store.

mmm...

<< 1   >>

join