It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music of the sun recorded by scientists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Me? Instead of being able to actualize these concepts, i have to study them and live them vicariously through others.

If you want a good few days of reading, look up the Ingo Swann Database. I think you can get it for free on his website, or on Scribd. Just Google it. It is the best reading you will ever do, if you are interested in understanding the human mind.

OH I see, now I understand, I think you could or should be able to learn to control that falling asleep,

What about a bed of nails?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Me? Instead of being able to actualize these concepts, i have to study them and live them vicariously through others.

If you want a good few days of reading, look up the Ingo Swann Database. I think you can get it for free on his website, or on Scribd. Just Google it. It is the best reading you will ever do, if you are interested in understanding the human mind.

OH I see, now I understand, I think you could or should be able to learn to control that falling asleep,

What about a bed of nails?

Erm...yeah...um....i'll pass.

You are always so helpful, Ish. LOL

No, if it is meant to be it will be. I put myself in the right place for it to happen...that is all i can do. short of a bed of nails, that is.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

OMG LOLOLOL,

No, if it is meant to be it will be.

You know I was going to say that, sometimes we try to hard for the experience, and then when we least expect it, it just happens.

[edit on 113030p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by RaymaNcouldbe

The tones are quite arbitrary but nonetheless pleasing.

That's the issue though, the first tones are harmonious, not arbitrary. The third tone sounds more like what one would expect from the process they described, the vibration of a single visible "string" vibration sped up into audible range.

How do you think they made the first one, took two separate "vibrations" and sped them up different arbitrary amounts until they became harmonious? If they didn't see two "strings" at the same time and speed them up by the same amount, that makes the first harmony kind of like a hoax in my book.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join