It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

63rd Roswell UFO Anniversary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
July 1-4 2010

www.ufofestivalroswell.com...

Still don't know why the AAF would put out a press release stating they had a flying saucer and then retract it. Nor do I understand how the head of base intelligence Jesse Marcel would not be able to identify the materials used in a Mogul balloon if that's what was really found. Radar targets are radar targets! Balloons are balloons! Only the purpose of Project Mogul was classified, the materials were not exotic!

A retired senior scientist told me without any doubt that it was an alien craft.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Still one of the most interesting cases. I find it a case I can talk to people who have no interest in UFO's about. The term Roswell pricks up most peoples ears. Possibly a case we should offer to new skeptics more often.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm sure the aliens are still flying around New Mexico skies.
No harm in that.
The purpose of the hoax was to keep people away from the
development grounds and now people flock there.
Stupid illuminati, lower grade troopers no doubt over stepping
their authority.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Some things to consider...

Brig General Thomas DuBose was General Ramey's Chief of Staff in July 1947 and the highest ranking officer to comment on the Roswell incident:
www.youtube.com...

It would have taken nearly 13 Mogul balloon trains to cover the vast debris field described by Jesse Marcel and others:
www.cufos.org...

This audio clip is from the 1994 Pentagon Roswell Case Closed Presentation. Speaking is Col. John Haynes:
partners.nytimes.com...
...the child-like dummies he refers to weren't used until 1953. And he says two plane crashes years after 1947 account for the wreckage? And to think the national media let them get away with these bold faced lies...

Jesse Marcel head of base intelligence in his own words:
www.youtube.com...
...this guy knew what radar reflectors and balloons looked like as he was highly trained in military intelligence, so to say he mistook a Mogul balloon train for an alien space craft is an insult to his intelligence!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Listen close....about the 1 minute mark....Bill Richardson states he asked Los Alamos National Lab and the DOD about Roswell and he was told it was classified:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Their 3rd BS explanation...

[edit on 29-6-2010 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Don't forget the fact that Major Jesse Marcel was a member of the 509th Bombing Group which oversaw atomic weapons thus giving him the highest level military clearance in the land. He should have recognized a so-called Mogul balloon by just looking at it. The mere fact that he didn't and thought it was a spaceship from another world speaks volumes.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Great Roswell Anniversary articles from AOL News:

PART 1 - www.aolnews.com...

PART 2 - www.aolnews.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So called researchers constantly toss down Roswell as "case closed" about every other year.

They tell UFO researchers that there has been no substantial evidence to come along in all this time, and that Roswell might as well just be the greatest imaginative story ever conceived.

Even the official US Air Force website lists the SAME data! They still uphold their denial stance to this day.
www.af.mil...

However, not only do innumerable points counteract most of these claims (such as the fact that the dummies weren't even used at that point in time)

If we apply simple logic, the idea that this was mundane is more insane than calling it an alien spacecraft. Why the hell would the US Air Force spend so much time to deny a weather balloon? Why were they so defensive that they threatened people's lives?

Why not accept it as a mystery? The lack of substantial physical evidence is common sense. If you found the greatest secret in the world, do you think you would let anyone just walk away with it? No, the security must be through the roof. Secondly, pictures don't prove anything (even if someone were to snap a photo of the craft in a warehouse) because hoaxing and general opinion concedes that pictures are insufficient, even if they were real.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I was there. Twas cool. Was sad though that they didn't have more famous UFO-ologists.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I wanted to meet Giorgio Tsucolos. He is really sexy. but he wasnt there. That I saw.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Corso...we'll never forget....

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join