It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OOP.Artifacts. By Klaus Dona. * Video*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hi ATS

I was just looking at a project Avalon interview. But it is not an interview but a presentation.
Klaus Dona shows a number of OOP artifacts from al around the world.

The artifacts are found all around the world and talk about a pre Sanskrit civilization.
Cool fact the constellations on the OOP's shine like the sun in black light.

Here is the video. 47 minutes of ohh's and aws. Really enjoy !

Since I missed it if it was already posted, let me know ?

I'd like to here what you think of it of course.

My personal idea :
I think it is a pretty amazing video although the guy says things who are more imagination then fact, I could be wrong tho.

Edit :
The unsolved mystery website.

The Avalon website on Klaus Dona

[edit on 6/18/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Frick I wish I had time to watch this right now...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I loved that slideshow and even suggested another ats member watch it.
Check out that vid people...its pretty awesome!!
S&F from me.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
A lot of the material shown in oopart threads is shown over and over again, at least this had something unique to offer. The strange tools, figurines and stone maps offer plenty of material to do some research on this time.

No self agrandisement whatsoever, all very plain and 'matter of fact', the story almost tells itself I feel, no mention of spacemen, abductions or other distractions leaves you needing to know more.

Quite a lot of the material on the subject can be discarded as mistaken indentity, confusion with some unknown natural process, or the hand of some joker in the not so distant past. However when you look at the some of the items found and freely available for inspection, listen to the unerringly accurate and in cases, matching, tales of ancient and primitive societys, there are questions no doubt! Couple that with modern science's refusal to accept ideas deviating from the norm, some of their excuses as hollow as the 'swamp gas & airplane lights' rubbish they can spout when unsure about ufo's and you can be sure theres something there to find.

It may not be as groundshaking as you would like, no 'modern' civilisations etc, but it may well be confusing our ideas of the time scale of the planet?

Much as it may offend some, the idea that there have indeed been cyclic disasters affecting this planet may in fact be true? The 'sudden' appearance of relatively 'modern' cultures from nowwhere, may in fact be the re-emergence of a previous culture after a few hundred years or so?

UK members will be aware of the game show 'Catchphrase' where a picture is revealed piece by piece, I get the feeling that sometimes that strategy tells more about the big stories than the 'evidence' offered by TPTB?

Well done sir!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
You are all very welcome.

I'd like to add that Klaus is really plain and has a few things to offer which I did not see anywhere else yet.
Although 45 minutes may seem like a long time...
They are worth it and over in a heartbeat really.

So please watch the video.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Ive seen this presentation before, it truly gets one thinking about how little we honestly know about our past. Its humbling to know I dont know everything lol.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Thank you for the super interesting post. NOT A WASTE OF TIME.

S+F for sure.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I'm going to watch this now, though I might go to bed before it's over and finish it tomorrow. I'm hoping it'll be good; I've never heard of this guy, so I don't know what to expect.

edit: Yeah, that was quite interesting. I hadn't seen a lot of those things before. I also liked the way this guy presented things. He didn't try to claim any particular explanations for most of those artifacts, he merely showed them, and said 'we have no clue how this thing came to be'. I was expecting him to show a bunch of neat things and then concoct a ridiculous explanation connecting them all (as I've seen others do in similar videos) and he didn't do that for the vast majority of these objects. He merely showed them, stated the circumstances of their finding and some of their characteristics (like the chrome steel ball found inside that statue) but did not try to invent any silly explanations.

I'm still rather skeptical about a few of those things, like the huge skeletons, though; I'm having trouble believing those are real. I'll admit, though, that there is almost nothing that could convince me that they are real other than some sort of firsthand experience, just because I take one look at them and think 'that's impossible'. If anyone has further information, whether it supports or debunks those 2.6m skeletons he claims have been found, I'd love to see it.

I almost did the world's biggest facepalm near the end when that infamous picture of a giant skeleton (like 10m tall :p) came on, and I was thinking 'oh geez this has been debunked a million times' but then he said he knew it was photoshopped and had shown it only to explain that the next ones were not fake. That reassured me a bit to know that this guy wasn't buying into something that was obviously fake.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by DragonsDemesne]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Just finished watching it, and it was definitely worth the time.

I hadn't seen any of the stuff about the worked lydite tools, or most of the other things for that matter.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I'm glad you all enjoyed it.

The way he presents the stuff is what makes the whole video interesting.
No aliens or made up stuff. Or so it seems.

Kandinsky told me there are a few artifacts which do not belong there or are already explained.

I would not know which on tho...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
oops, wrong thread.

bump?

edit on 30-1-2011 by alaskan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I said oops

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I have heard of these skulls before, and at the time wondered why no DNA analysis was done? Or has there been? Has anyone asked if these beings were possibly only a "domesticated" strain of Homo sapiens, created by some ancient priesthood for the purpose of supporting the role that the priest played in that culture? Could this have been done in ancient Egypt as well? Could there have been a connection? It would be so interesting to compare the elongated South American skulls DNA to that of the Egyptian Pharaohs.

The other new artifacts were equally intriguing. I wonder if anyone has identified the other constellation, near Orion? I wonder if the discovery of the cups, and other inlaid objects was documented before, or after, the discovery of a potentially earth-like planetary zone of Earth's closest stellar neighbor, the Orion adjoining constellation Eridanus. If after, it could slightly detract from their authenticity. However, if it preceded this date... ?

Thank you, Sinter Klaas, for a very thought provoking post, and especially for the links that you later added. They led me to a transcript of Klaus Dona's presentation on the Project Avalon page. I am glad that I did not give up when I saw that it was a 46:57 minute long video. (Not being able to see videos over direct dial is the price I have paid for such an interesting place to live.)

Here is hoping that some ATS contributor looks into this further.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
A good,old friend of mine just email me this!
Very interesting.
I encouraged him to join and share ALL his stories(my friend).
Hope he does.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Please add OOPARTS vids/comments/etc to existing OOParts threads. I'm closing this one.

top topics

join