It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP Tells Cleanup Workers They’ll Be Fired If They Wear Respirators

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Get ready for the "BP Truth movement"

Jason Bermas and Dylan Avery need to make the video "chump change"

[edit on 18-6-2010 by filosophia]

You know this is a garbage post..

Just because people care about others and what has happened don't mean you need to talk crap on them.. At least they are proactive on their views and things that help promote the fact that those responders didn't get any help after 9/11.. and that they said the air wasn't toxic.. But that's ok for you.. whatever, take a walk..

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Originally posted by filosophia

Get ready for the "BP Truth movement"

Jason Bermas and Dylan Avery need to make the video "chump change"

[edit on 18-6-2010 by filosophia]

You know this is a garbage post..

Just because people care about others and what has happened don't mean you need to talk crap on them.. At least they are proactive on their views and things that help promote the fact that those responders didn't get any help after 9/11.. and that they said the air wasn't toxic.. But that's ok for you.. whatever, take a walk..

hey pal I am being serious, we need to start a BP truth movement. I'm a truther and a fan of Bermas, in case you thought my post was sarcastic, it's not. I really think we need an extensive documentary on this oil spill, so next time don't jump to conclusions about who is the enemy. If you looked at any of my previous posts you'd realize which side I am on.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I'm curious
how is AJ getting this info
when msm reporters can't even
get an interview with the cleanup
workers?

something smells fishy
to me

maybe I need a respirator!!!

don't ask AJ, ask Olberman. Since he is a "liberal" I would think he wasn't just making this up. If fox was doing it I'd be a little more suspicious but this is olberman who hates Bush but loves Obama (go figure why, it's beyond me).

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
S&F!

For the scoffers, maybe you will believe it if you hear it from a mainstream media source?

2 minutes and 30 seconds into the news cast.

BP

[edit on 19-6-2010 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Ugh, people.

I'll say again that I read somewhere the other day that they said the workers would be fired IF and only IF the gear wasn't the gear provided by the official clean-up effort...that IF they wore their OWN respirators, Read that as if self-provided respirators are used they might be substandard and thus invalidate insurance provisions later on. It's self-provided respirators that are in question here and that are not allowed. I wish I could find that story again.

And nothing in this clip from Olbermann invalidates this either. It is a matter of self-provided respirators versus officially provided ones...not a matter of respirators versus no respirators.

Also, here's what Kenneth Feinberg, the Gulf Spill Independent Claims Fund administrator put in charge of the $20B by Obama, had to say yesterday on the PBS NewsHour.

Near the end he mentions that they're keeping in mind future illness claims, as didn't really happen properly with 9/11. It's a good thing I guess, that they're thinking that far ahead...lesson learned.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well they are just asking for more claims, and demonstrating they dont care one bit about the people, they only care about the image they project.

If they really learned a lesson, they would allow workers to
wear masks!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

See above. Does that make sense?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

That PBS broadcast is just propaganda in my opinion.
Right now it is all about saving face. The less people know about how damaging the spill has been the better as far as claims go.

BP knows that the more they keep this under wraps, they less they pay in the future. I would bet serious money that they will pay teams of lawyers far more than they ever pay out in claims.

Edit to add, if BP is supplying masks, which I see no proof of, there would be photos of people wearing masks!

[edit on 19-6-2010 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Trouble is americans have been wrapped up in a culture of sueing everyone for anything and when someone gets knocked over they lay on the road thinking about the pay check they are going to get from the courts.

This is going to come back and bite you all even if this time the wolf realy is in the garden.

If Bp was to start paying out to everyone that says they have been exposed to oil fumes then the zionists won't be getting anything will they now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join