It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Extra Terrestrials think of us???!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
We (as a race) are a tiny sh*t stain on the arse of the universe, we mean nothing.

Imagine what extra terrestrials think of us as a race! We discust me and i'm human! War, famine, greed, selfishness, crime, unessessary death etc etc etc etc.

There's all these people saying that ET's will come and give us new technology and help us evolve further into peace. Do we deserve it?? Do we f*ck!
What are we doing to better ourselves? Nothing!

We can't expect to be handed help on a plate.

You know i don't believe that when the ETs do come it will be like a mass extermination, i believe that most of them DO/WILL come in peace.

But think about it... Do we deserve peace? What are we doing to promote peace at the moment? Trading blood for oil? Killing innocent children? Sending young men to die in pointless wars?

If it was you who had the choice of helping another race that were violent, greedy, murderous. A race that appeared to have no concept of compassion, would you?? I know i wouldn't!

We see so much death around us, so much suffering. For what? To make a point? For money? We need to grow up!

It makes me so sad to think of how far we are from a peaceful existance, i know i will not see it in my life time.

Take care of each other, it makes a difference.

Peace x

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Who is to say that we Humans arent further along than some of the ET races out there? Yeah, there will be some ET races that are much MUCH further along than us - However, putting ET into a group as a whole and saying how (ET being plural) are way further advanced than Humans are is blind ignorance. Im not being rude here, its just a fact.

I'd be willing to bet that we are further along than many of the ET races out there.

Some people need to really take a step back and give humanity some credit.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
We're like roadkill at best.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Most likely they view humanity as a primitive, savage species. Doubt seriously that any extraterrestrial civilisation would risk contact at the present.
Rather they would continue to observe and wait till humanity matured before making contact.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenixrising10

That would depend on who you ask.

People that give humanity zero credit what-so-ever make me sick. Yeah, we are the absolute worst off race in the entire galaxy....the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, i'd rather be a Grey Alien than a Human being....they are much more smarter than me omg!

Its ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

So you are saying that every single ET civilization out there is much further along than we Humans are? There isnt a single ET civilization in all of the galaxy that maybe below us?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I would say extraterrestrials do not think because they do not exist. Seriously? Do some research, this thread is so OUTRAGEOUS I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE RESPONDING TO IT. WAKE UP! DO SOME actually research before you post a thread like this. Some people on this website are either here simply to troll or simply to misinform. Give me a break!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Zgt
troll

Pot meet kettle.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
What extras probably think of us is what I think of us:

We are always fighting and killing our own.

We are happy to sit back when our own are starving to death.

Why should any extra want to visit here, when we would obviously just put a bullet etc in them?

I would not want visit here, if I didn't live here.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
In fact, there may not be a "thinking" in the sense you are referring. THe "thinking" you talk about is a discursive process, where concepts are applied to sensory data. It may be that "they" first perceive through concepts, and than apply sensory data or even something else. Therefore, maybe they are not thinking, in the sense you mean.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
What extras probably think of us is what I think of us:

We are always fighting and killing our own.

We are happy to sit back when our own are starving to death.

Why should any extra want to visit here, when we would obviously just put a bullet etc in them?

I would not want visit here, if I didn't live here.

And im sure there are other ET races out there that act the same as you state above, or probably much much worse.

Moral of the story is: We might have it good compared to other civilizations in the galaxy.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rybo666

Cool question Rybo666.

If we assume that the aliens that are watching us already transcended this childish notion that everything need to be judged then they will most likely look at us objectively and respect that things on this planet are the way they are..

They will most likely understand that we are the Ying to somebody's Yang and the universe will balance things out...

My guess anyway....

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

I'd be willing to bet that we are further along than many of the ET races out there. Some people need to really take a step back and give humanity some credit.

Those races would obviously not be thinking of humans since they never been of their planet, and don't even know of the concept of a human.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Zgt
I would say extraterrestrials do not think because they do not exist. Seriously? Do some research, this thread is so OUTRAGEOUS I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE RESPONDING TO IT. WAKE UP! DO SOME actually research before you post a thread like this. Some people on this website are either here simply to troll or simply to misinform. Give me a break!

Such and ignorant statement. You think we are the only planet with life in the whole universe? Just backs up my theory of the egotistical and closed minded human race.

There are more stars than there are grains of sand on this planet, each star is a sun, each sun has salestial bodies, scientists have found planets that have the potential for life on them and thats just from looking at the tiny amount of space that we have the technology to see.

So i suggest it is you that does the research.

Thanks for replying though.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

I'd be willing to bet that we are further along than many of the ET races out there. Some people need to really take a step back and give humanity some credit.

Those races would obviously not be thinking of humans since they never been of their planet, and don't even know of the concept of a human.

Exactly what i was just about to say! They could not think anything of us if they have no knowledge of us.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Those that are less advanced or at the same level we are most likely are asking much the same questions as we are..

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

No, but im sure they are wondering if there is life on other planets much like we are, along with other races out there.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

You can bet they are building up their own people, I think.

Answer me this - if there are other races, why do they keep well away from us?

Maybe because we are a killer race, starting with our own?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

You can bet they are building up their own people, I think.

Maybe because we are a killer race, starting with our own?

Who is to say they have been keeping away from us? Perhaps the rumors of our Government being in cahoots with the Aliens is true for all you, or anyone else knows.

Or maybe no Alien race knows about us at all. Perhaps one of the biggest lies of all-time is how some UFO craft are ET when in fact, they have been ours all along.

Or perhaps we are alone in the Universe..............

Nobody knows for sure until some hard concrete evidence is put forth with hard logic behind it. All we have now, is a bunch of theories and rumors covered up in black.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Because they will most likely be shot and vivisected the moment they touch down!!

We are not ready.....yet.

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join