It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Extra Terrestrials think of us???!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUnkown

That’s assuming that it’s the same aliens that come to visit us!

And what if they don’t like what we have became?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
reply to post by Gazrok

What about all the channeled information available to us? example www.bashar.org

What about the letters arranged in my alphabet soup?

I would be more willing to believe if someone channeled information that could only possibly come from an exterior source - IE - the movement of stars in a system that has not yet been charted by astronomers, an undiscovered area of physics or related phenomena, etc.

However - even if they were, it is not as though their word becomes Gospel. I have had 'moments of clairvoyance' where I was simply overtaken by the urge to picture or say something that was beyond my ability to observe with my physical body (such as calling out moves for cards on a friend's game of solitaire with no way to see what was on the table - describing what someone is wearing over IM, describing my friend's grandmother's house in Austria, etc). It's a single awkward moment, and then trying for more is simply guessing and my own fabrication.

So - I'm not inclined to believe a whole lot of channeled data. I've also had some bad experiences with that in a relationship - got used to try and cover for adulterous behavior (or as an excuse). A simple application of logic removed all possibility that there was truth to the claim (though, perhaps there was some other 'mystical' stuff going on - but it certainly had no bearing on what it was being used to cover for).

Now - I believe it's like any other statement - worth looking into, but not worth taking for granted. If it starts to hold water and support its own - awesome, if not, then - well, it speaks for itself.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rybo666

To any advanced society (keep in mind I'm assuming a society that has mastered the science of intergalactic travel making them as far from us as we are from fleas) we look like, well fleas. The African Plains are a great example: Everything's calm and and in rotating circular balance among the wild inhabitants until...food supply becomes scarce, we like the animals, turn right back into dirty scavenging rats. look at every third world country. In fact technology moved faster then we did and It's probably why while we live in what we conceive as a "modern" world we still see starvation/murder etc. every single day for as long as we've existed

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
In my own opinion, if Aliens are aware of us and visit us regularly, I would guess they think we're a pretty harmful species for our planet and even our nearby space.

I would like to think that they also see the potential in us being a good, loving species, and one day getting over the harm and hate we cause to each other. I would like that they show up, and help us with this challenge.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hmmm???

I dont buy or beleive all ET's are all so spiritual like some make them out to be.
We could be like an "oil well" to them for studies.

Contact with another race from another planet could be very dangerous.

Theres alot of beautiful people on this planet and alot of evil ones as well.

Humankind is one of a kind just like the other ET races out there.

Yes,there could and probly some ET races that eat tofu or green vegetarian nutrient shakes and meditate all day but there are quite of varieties of other races.

I'd think a highly advanced ET most likely would not l land and say hi and shake hands with us.

We are a spec of sand in the cosmos just like all the other ET's.

I am a peace activist and do hope and pray we will get it right someday and learn to love one another but its impossible with the evil in the world.

K

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Mostly harmless.

The man was right, I also think his vision of alien races probably is a lot more like it than many assume. The Universe is probably full of fnord. Flash those lights if you want to see the monkeys go Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rybo666

Well i know they think im handsome and that i am good with girls and stuff...i know that

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
You have to consider how wise an ET would be that had the technology to tesser and go through warps. They would have learned alot about intelligent-life. Maybe one of the wiser ETs decided to make earth a neutral planet, and decided just to watch our development? Who knows.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster
reply to post by Rybo666

Well i know they think im handsome and that i am good with girls and stuff...i know that

Unfortunately they told me otherwise
but they said you will find someone who will sleep with you eventually!! There's no shame in being a virgin... I was one once...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster
reply to post by Rybo666

Unfortunately they told me otherwise
but they said you will find someone who will sleep with you eventually!! There's no shame in being a virgin... I was one once...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join