It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linking Conspiracy for Pharma. companies the Fed and the War on Terror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This is pure speculation but I would like to know if anyone has evidence that may support or dismiss this theory.

This idea was the result of a conversation I had with a recovering addict awhile back while in school for Criminal Justice as some of my ideas were brought up in light of things this man had said and experianced it just made me think. I hope you guys can help me on this one.

Ok so we know that in Afghanistan a large portion of revenue is generated by the Taliban by the illegal sale of opium and its derivitives to countries world wide including the US. Since Afghan opium from my understanding was a heavy hitter on the streets people were buying it like crazy therefore funding indirectly the talibans agenda. In response by TPTB decides to get with there Pharma buddies and mass produce synthetics like oxycontin, methadone etc. and pump them onto the streets at an affordable price for addicts and recreational users for consumption therefore diverting funds from the taliban to a domestic source. Now that the pharma companies are in on this plot they want a piece as well thats were the Obama health care reform comes in handy, for this deal to be brokered out like such something had to be in it for these guys to comply and keep there mouth shut so Health care reform was the answer to that.

This idea came about when I had a conversation with an addict that was jailed for not taking his methadone and symboxin by the courts in Lebanon County Lebanon PA I found it odd that he went to jail for having a clean urine and didnt want to take the drugs anymore and then force fed him in prison. He came to our class to talk about the corrections system and it just made me think, I hope this brings about a good debate.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Atcually under Taliban rule the opium production in Afghanistan was nearly stamped out. The Taliban would put users, growers, processors to death. The production of opium has grown about 85% of what it was prior to the war in afghanistan.
I just created a thread very similiar to this that does a good job of tieing everything together. Here's the link to that thread if you're interested.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

**Edit to Add**
Methadone was actually invented by Nazi scientists just prior to the start of WWII. This was in anticipation of morphine shortages during the coming war.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by azrael36]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Ok so we know that in Afghanistan a large portion of revenue is generated by the Taliban by the illegal sale of opium and its derivitives to countries world wide including the US. Since Afghan opium from my understanding was a heavy hitter on the streets people were buying it like crazy therefore funding indirectly the talibans agenda. In response by TPTB decides to get with there Pharma buddies and mass produce synthetics like oxycontin, methadone etc. and pump them onto the streets at an affordable price for addicts and recreational users for consumption therefore diverting funds from the taliban to a domestic source.

Sorry but the theory does not really hold up. First off the afghan heroin has been comming over long before the war on terror. Oxycontin is everything but affordable and is much more expensive than heroin. As a matter of fact many heoin users started off with things like oxycontin and then switched because of price. Methadone is just a money making racket where they get funding from the state to have as many people as they can hold. Methadone clinics are often free for the users and dirt cheap to buy the actual pill ao it is not that proffitable. Big pharma is also developing new pills that make it harder for addicts to abuse the pills. There is a form of oxycontin that if snorted turns into a very thick paste making is hard for the user to get in. Same thing goes with shooting it. it will not crush beyond these little tiny pebbles making it hard to get into a needle.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

For addicts they always find a way and pain pills in my home town are at an epidemic, there are large drug busts where people go to florida the pain pill capital of the USA and buy pills in large quantities and bring them back to pennsylvania. According to police chief of Cleona PA Ray Barry my Criminology instructor that it is more common to find pills being distributed at $5 as opposed to a bag of heroin in the area that goes for $20 a bag street value in that area I will post the details after I get a copy of the statistics that are produced when they become available again that is only in my area so I cannot speak with certainty for other areas. Thanks for the insight, is it possible to link me where you got the info about the Oxycontin by anychance?
Brotherman

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Well the florida pill ring has one of my friends doing 15 years for taking them from florida to the carolinas.

. According to police chief of Cleona PA Ray Barry my Criminology instructor that it is more common to find pills being distributed at $5 as opposed to a bag of heroin in the area that goes for $20 a bag street value in that area I will post the details after I get a copy of the statistics that are produced when they become available again that is only in my area so I cannot speak with certainty for other areas.

While yes pills can cost as much as 5 dollars each but 5 dollars is usually the going rate of a 10mg viccodin. And yes a 20 dollar bag of heoin costs 20 dollars a 10 dollar bag of heroin costs 10 dollars and a 5 dollar bag of heroin costs 5 dollars. And with oxcycontin they come in different strenghs . You can get a 5mg pill of oxycontin for 5 bucks and you can get a 10 mg pill for ten bucks or a 80mg for anywhere between 25-100 dollars. Saying that one is cheaper than the other is very misleading and innacurate.

Thanks for the insight, is it possible to link me where you got the info about the Oxycontin by anychance?

Sorry the T&Cs say i can't share that info with ya

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

My point is, is that it is still generating revenue because there is an obvious market for such things which still funds someone that ultimatley funds pharma companies regardless. I am not an expert in the field and like I said my theory is based on pure speculation alone, so again thanks for contributing if at any time the T&C's do become available I would like to have a look at them.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Yes they are doing to oxycontin what they've done to ms-contin (morphine sulfate). They basically put the oxy in a wax like substance that can't be crushed for snorting and the wax makes it nearly impossible to shoot it. There are ways around it. I won't post it here but it is a method coupled with simple ingesting.
Is anyone able to access the link I posted above? I've not been able to access it, keep gettin a weird server maintenance screen, it must be TPTB don't want the info out there!!! :lol

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

Yeah I got the same maintenance page a few minutes ago but it seems to be working fine now...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
But Rx drugs are NOTHING new to the street oxycodone was selling like hot cakes before 9/11. It is just that the rest of the world started to notice. And a lot of the "proffit" to be made off the junkies the drug company does not see at all. MANY of the pills sold on the street are stolen which is why they try to make them harder for the junkies to shoot and snort.
Before Oxy it was dilaudid and after oxy it will be something else.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

True but it is still synthetic

2nd line didnt see a need to say more

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
THe methadone conspiracy is that the govt wants to keep people addicted and make money off of it. I think I know I am detoxing the # right now.

new topics

top topics

join