It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 million per year

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

No we stop the starving dying,then we learn about the enlightened homeless.
The starving are 100% abandoned by fortune.
Imagine you post here on ATS and stae you need $1 to survive, no one replies in aid or even sympathy but many sneer.
Hell is only known by those who taste it , dont compare Hell with anything.
Hell is alone with no one who gives a dam whether you or your family survive the next minute, whilst they fret about their shares and investments.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Should we not take perspective into account here??

I mean, do you think 6 year old M'sanga living in Ethiopia and dying of hunger really has any notion of a world out there were people are worried about what color car goes best with their personality?

M'sanga probably never even realizes how F'upped his situation is because the only people he can reflect on are also dying of hunger.

No my friend, he is not living a hell......(well unless he is hoarding food to survive at the expense of others). We are the ones living the hell!!!

Karma is a b*tch..

Peace

edit: there / their, it makes a world of difference.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by Izarith

Ok, cheers!

I will keep on feeding poor people...will you?

Hell no those guys stink of not showering.

plus I expect sex after dinner and these bums never put out.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

You are perhaps right,but he would live if it wasnt for greed and brutal indifference.
Yeah we all will fry for a tim ebut that wont save his /her immediate prospects, for a decent life.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

No we stop the starving dying,then we learn about the enlightened homeless.
The starving are 100% abandoned by fortune.

Ok so wee feed the starving, then what? what do we do when these once starving dieing people have more mouths to feed?

Dude we can't even educate our own supposed civilised people to care enough to teach their fellow man to fish or lend them a helping hand in America and you think we can rid the world of hunger?

Well I'll tell you what, have fun staining your soul with hatred of every one around you by trying to save the starving. I wish you luck.

But just to let you know there are plenty of needy people right in your own back yard. Ah but why not set the goal so high it's to much of a bother do do anything about right.

Imagine you post here on ATS and stae you need $1 to survive, no one replies in aid or even sympathy but many sneer.

Happens every day man, every day.

Just look at these threads, listen to what goes through the minds of people.

It happens every day.

Hell is only known by those who taste it , dont compare Hell with anything.
Hell is alone with no one who gives a dam whether you or your family survive the next minute, whilst they fret about their shares and investments.

You in Hell. You need to understand this.

The rapture is over, hell the rapture was probably all those starving people dieing.

It's over the deal is done, the gate is closed, your cell block numbered.

Just do your time and be better to others than you would be to yourself. but it has to be real.

Look around you, turn off your TV and look at all the people in your direct vicinity that could use a helping hand. Because they are there.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

OK Iz,

I understand you now.

You are a very funny guy, even inappropriately, and a caring one.

Keep on putting earnest people down.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Great response

I can feel a loving heart , but it will still not change the 36 million who die every year , and guess what they are 99.995 % dark skinned.
This is the most dammning thing.
We are all so indifferent and rely on the "ethical press" to inform us of tragedy, on S11 only 3000 souls approx died,yet this site has an entire sub forum devoted to it.
Since S11 approx 360 million people have met premature avoidable deaths , yet no one gives a fig, including me, words are words , actions are actions.
We are all guilty, God waits for us to turn, but we still look away.
Of course there are those around us suffering in the west.
But they are not starving.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

OK Iz,

I understand you now.

You are a very funny guy, even inappropriately, and a caring one.

Keep on putting earnest people down.

I'm a Gnostic, get used to it.

As for the earnest, very few try to be earnest with themselves. the ones who are cannot be but down.

Use words to learn, don't learn to let words use you.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

OK, gotta revise my opinion.

You are trying to tell someone who uses words how to use words.

Why don't you try a little tolerance?

I believe in Jesus - get used to it.

So, which God do you believe in, as a Gnostic?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

this is something that has weighed heavy on my mind and heart for quite some time.

often, though, i have trouble making ends meet and feeding my own small family.

but in thinking about this so much, i think that surely if everyone just SHARED and SHARED ALIKE, there would be plenty to go around.

there is so much waste, too, and that is the real crime, imo - an example is stores throwing cereal boxes in the trash can, AFTER emptying the cereal inside into the dumpster first, because they are past the expired date!

that is food that could be eaten if it had been distributed for a goal of feeding everyone, rather than to make a profit!

that's just senseless i-don't-know-what!
stupidity?
self-orientation of the most severe degree?
greed?
lack of compassion and empathy?
thoughtlessness?
unaware bureaucrats getting lost in their own pig-sty of laws and statutes?

it is shameful, at any rate.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

OK, gotta revise my opinion.

You had to revise your opinion...because I told you a person who uses words not to let words use you...

My words have just made you change your own opinion of me....

You are trying to tell someone who uses words how to use words.

No I was trying to tell some one who uses words to learn from them instead of letting words keep them from learning.

I don't mean it as in i'm educating you because i'm so smart twiddling my thumb in complete narcissistic bliss.

I mean in every situation there is the opportunity to learn from another person no matter what they say. The only people who get put down are those who choose not to learn from what another is saying.

You know what.....I just learned something....ROTFLMAO!!!!

I'm sorry dude i'm from Mexico...

When you said keep putting down the earnest what did you mean exactly?

Because I thought you were saying I was putting sincere honest people down.

But maybe you were using an expression as in "Keep telling how it is" or something.

Ooops Sorry.

Why don't you try a little tolerance?

I'm the Mac Daddy of tolerance, actually most people only tolerate me for a few moments lol.

I believe in Jesus - get used to it.

I'm a Gnostic I don't believe in Jesus, Jesus believes in me. he believes and tried to tell us all how to be our own Christ.

So, which God do you believe in, as a Gnostic?

Aw man this is a long story but I am a gnostic and we love to tell long stories so your in luck.

Well one day a most supreme cool dude, created a whole bunch of really cool dudes called Aones. Each Aone dude had a male and female part to it.

One day one of these Aones screwed up because it's female part did not let himself know it was going to have a brain fart and created this being called an Archon.

Imperfect Matter was created. This Archon dude caused a whole bunch of crap so the Aones tricked him into blowing pieces of his soul into humans.

Now you have all these humans who Carry the breath of the Archon which is the essence of the supreme being lost in the world of imperfect matter.

Baby jesus was sent to try to teach us how the hell to get out of this hell hole we call the material realm back to the real real of perfection. It's not that easy tho.

To do it you have to remember that your not of this realm, you have to understand your not the body, you have to understand that your fellow man are just as divine and godly as you are but before you can do that you have to know yourself. All the ugliness, all the awful things that make you who you are have to be revealed to you, by you.

But you have this Archon tricking you in this material realm that your are not Devin nor is your fellow man but only he is and your his Beatch.

We do have some help tho there is this being called the holy Spirit and you must baptise yourself by asking it to be with you. The Holy spirit gives you common sense, with common sense you use your human brain to give knowledge to your mind.

The key to get out of hell are in you use the holy spirit to use your brain to help your mind learn the gnosis of who you are.

the bible is not the word of God, you and what you say is the word of god because you are a piece of god. So if you wish to learn knowledge you need to give your gospel to others.

the more of your own gospel you give the more you receive.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Your beliefs about sharing are what would stop 100% of starvation.
But we see that the Economy is now so manys GOD Monday to Friday, on saturday we rest and sunday some turn to their SUNDAY GOD .
In Australia they are destroying fruit to drive up the price.
People are so cold including myself, we lock up criminals , yet we are all mass murderers as surely as those who kill with their hands.
We all could stop suffering and starvation, but we dont care, that is the TRUTH.
People go to Church get high on the spirit and then Monday comes and its me, me, me.
The problem is we all think we have it tough and grow hard,cruel and cynical.
If we all could turn back to LOVE , then the tears would flow and our hands would lift up our brothers in compassion.
360 million since S11 , no memorial for them , it would be so tall it would reach outer space.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
All of the worlds evil stems from fear - this includes greed.

That is *bumped* all.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier

That is *bumped* all.

This is a statement worth examining in relation to starvation.
Its always haunted my instincts that Africa is basically a concentration camp controlled by the west.
The African race do they scare us ?
Considering their pride in themselves as being African , have they been keptd down so not to emerge as serious competitors?
Famines abound mainly due to western imposed borders?
But is it fear or something else?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

By keeping them poor, we have more

Also, the "white mans" gene is a recessive gene, in that if a Caucasian and an Asiatic/Afrocentric human mates - its usually the Asiatic/Afrocentric genes that have the most dominant manifestations on the offspring.

The sooner we all inter-breed the better.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

By keeping them poor, we have more

Also, the "white mans" gene is a recessive gene, in that if a Caucasian and an Asiatic/Afrocentric human mates - its usually the Asiatic/Afrocentric genes that have the most dominant manifestations on the offspring.

The sooner we all inter-breed the better.

MMM....well the above could be interpreted quite easily as Nazi esque against caucasians?
We cannot make things right by rehashing wrong thought .
Many caucasians I guess are fearful of revenge acts against the west, if the Black African nations became super pwoerful?
I mean there is a lot to forgive, slavery, is one.
I believe the west feras black african islamists the most?
Its like the blues man, stevie ray vaughan, clapton ,they sure did imitate really good.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

That's not to say Caucasians have traits (generally speaking) that wouldn't be beneficial to Asiatic/Afrocentric peoples either.

All races have something to offer the gene pool.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

That is *bumped* all.

This is a statement worth examining in relation to starvation.
Its always haunted my instincts that Africa is basically a concentration camp controlled by the west.
The African race do they scare us ?
Considering their pride in themselves as being African , have they been keptd down so not to emerge as serious competitors?
Famines abound mainly due to western imposed borders?
But is it fear or something else?

i think it is fear (in our developed country and maybe others) of not having enough for ourselves.

we are afraid to starve so we build up a surplus that is unnecessary and that shamefully goes to waste...while others around the world are living the nightmare that we are working so hard to avoid.

the majority of people do not yet realize that everything in creation is essentially ONE and so that is why some starve while others hoard.

and the hoarders don't know what it's like to be so hungry that you'd sell your soul for one raw egg...

so they lack empathy.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I give all my old cloths to a charity in Omaha called sianna Francis house.
That’s the extent of the help I will give. I work very hard for everything I have and just because there are millions of people starving does not mean I need to give them all my money. There are millions of people starving they are the biggest producers of babies. Guess what? If you can’t afford a baby STOP MAKING THEM.

You can’t fault the Rich for making something of themselves. If you can’t rise to the top on your own steam don’t blame others for your inadequacies.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join