It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Introduction....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
i am from india. I am a firm believer in ufos. But wonder why there are no major cases of ufos in india. would love to see a ufo crash here.

while orkuting i came across rael and it changed my life. It is a hoax but it inspired me to take a serious look into the subject. I also realized the lack of public awareness regarding the subject especially in india. Hardly anyone know the word roswell.

I read peter russell work on consciousness, which fliped my view of universe. Insead of me inside the universe, i could see the whole universe inside me. I realized that i am a eternal soul.

would like to expand my consciousness by plugging into ats

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Glad to have you here OP! Welcome to ATS! Are you going to see the new Toy Story movie?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by atsatsats

Good to see another global citizen signing up. You've joined at an interesting time. Educate, evolve and always keep an open mind.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by atsatsats

Hi atsatsat , and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Welcome to the site. Nice to see people from other parts of the world tuning into alternative media.

Have fun

top topics

join