It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel adds Turkish organizers of Gaza flotilla to terror watch list

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Israel adds Turkish organizers of Gaza flotilla to terror watch list

www.haaretz.com

Israel calls Lebanese and Iranian attempts to break siege 'hostile'; IHH tells European Parliament members it has assembled six ships for flotilla to sail next month.
By Barak Ravid, Haaretz Service and News Agencies

Israel on Wednesday added to its terror watch list theTurkish pro-Palestinian group that sent an aid flotilla to Gaza last month, and issued stern warnings to Lebanese and Iranian organizers of similar aid ships, Israeli media reported.

The Foundation for Human Rights and Freedom
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Just to add a little fuel to the fire, why not declare the Turkish aid organizers a terrorist group? Does this mean the IHH will now be on the US terror list as well? Or is this list exclusively for the Israeli's to follow?

This group is not scheduled to sail until next month it says, so there will be plenty of time for both sides to stoke the furnace before the next flotilla arrives, which Israel has stated they will not be permitted to pass. Then with the Iranians already on the way, this point may be moot.

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
As they should.
Ant other prudent sovereign would do the same.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
At the rate theyre going wont be long before the entire world is on their watchlist..

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
A terrorist nation creating a terror watch list ..... should I laugh or cry?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Keeping an eye on someone who attempted to break a security perimeter seems like an entirely prudent move.

Am I missing something here?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
If the US has followed suit I can't find it. The State Dept has not updated their online list since January 19, 2010 Foreign Terrorist Organizations

new topics

top topics

join