It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ mom tells cop she's sick of her kids then punches kid in the stomach in front of cops.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
WOW Andy that is cold and harsh. I have to totally disagree, I just got out of a five year relationship with an abusive hsuband. I Love my kids and occassionally I need a break but I would never hurt my children. Not all women are like that in fact most I know are self sacrificing and great mothers. This was just another dumb puta who should have never had kids in the first place.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek

Originally posted by Gargamel
Anyone else waiting for the pink elephant in the room to be noticed?

2nd line.

The hispanic last name?

That what youre referring to?

That and the implications that there may be more to the story than just wanting to go to Cali to have fun and play. You could almost replace wanting to have fun and play with wanting a better life.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I also want to add that maybe once you've run away from your problems the next time becomes easier regardless of what your problems may be. Always searching for that greener pasture and never thinking about the impact on those around you.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gargamel

I did think about that when I first read this. Especially more so about the father than the mother. Maybe that's why there is absolutely NO mention of him at all in the story.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
reply to post by Gargamel

I did think about that when I first read this. Especially more so about the father than the mother. Maybe that's why there is absolutely NO mention of him at all in the story.

That's a different angle than I was thinking of but a very valid point nontheless. Ultimately it probably comes down to substance abuse causing her to be unstable.
Considering she was 28 and her oldest son was 11 I would be suprised if the father was ever really in the picture or for that matter that the kids both have the same father as it isn't that common for a teenage father to stick around for very long.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hope that they find a better family for those children.. They are better off without a mother like that. Next to life children are the greatest treasure a person has..

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I hate that I am at work right and now and can't go give my son a great big ole hug. 11 pm can't come quick enough

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Unfortunately - and sadly - there are many cases like this and tack on the cases in which parents are sent to jail/prison for other reasons and understand that there are many, many kids in the system without one or both parents (who are in jail or left). This story brought back memories of many kids on my caseload in the past, who were/are facing similar situations.

For those here who were hoping (with the best intentions) that these kids may be too young to be scarred by the actions of this woman (I cannot bring myself to define her as "mother") I'm afraid that hope is probably for naught. They will be. Let there be no doubt. Let us also hope that the system they are now involved in is a better one than in my state.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

As the children were being removed by CPS, officers said the 11-year-old attempted to hug his mother, and was met with a punch to the abdomen.

This struck me as extremely cold. She doesn't deserve the love of a child. That kid will never forget that punch.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hmmmm......IMHO i think she should go through psychological torture.

She will regret it one day...when she is laying and dieing in her bed she will regret it. Or maybe she will regret it sooner? maybe a few years down the line she will feel regret and want to reconnect? When that happens she should be told that the kids were murdered and it was her fault.

Tell her that the kids were put into a foster family that turned out to be abusive and killed the kids.

Let the guilt(if she can feel it) rot away at her until she commits suicide or something just as pathetic.

Or better yet Have a professional photoshop pictures of there 'bodies' mutilated and have her see them. Preferably have her to somehow force her to look at them each and every day....again until she commits hara kiri.

Does that sound sick to all of you? personally i dont think its harsh enough. When i have kids the mother will never be like this woman.

How will i know? because im gonna marry my best friend.

That would solve alot of the worlds problems today if people would marry and fall in love with people they have known and have been best friends with for years.

They say trust and understanding make a relationship right? well i know i can trust and understand the women i have been a friend with for years over some girl i met at a club and dates for a few months.

DONT MARRY STRANGERS.

MARRY FRIENDS!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It's hard to civilly express the total and complete contempt I feel for this female. I'm a mother, the greatest and hardest job I'll ever have. I will do anything for my child; she is and always has been the greatest joy in my life. I love my child more then my own life; it's the way it should be.

I can't fathom how a parent could behave in such a fashion; I know it happens. I know frequently both parents walk away from their responsibilities and I know many adults who have abused their children in horrific fashions. I keep many of them locked away and by the by I work in an all male facility. I guess it all boils down to some people are low-life scum who don't deserve to be called human.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join