It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ mom tells cop she's sick of her kids then punches kid in the stomach in front of cops.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

PHOENIX — Arizona police officers arrested a mother after she reportedly told police she didn’t want her children any longer.

Police in the Phoenix suburb of Surprise say they received a 911 call Friday from an 11-year-old boy who said his mother was packing and moving to California and wasn’t taking him or his 6-year-old brother with her.

Police spokesman Sgt. Mark Ortega said the boy’s mother, Christina Muniz, 29, came out and told officers that she was “sick of her children” and wanted the police to take them so she can “have fun and play.”

Officers said they then contacted Child Protective Services.

Police said Muniz continued to be verbally abusive to the children in the presence of CPS and police.

Full Story

She continued to verbally abuse her kids after police were there. Child Protective Services came and was removing the kids. The 11 year old tried to hug his mother, and she punched him in the stomach in from of the police and CPS.

Needless to say she was arrested for felonious assault, child neglect and not surprisingly, possession of drug paraphernalia.

Fortunately she was given a $20,000 bond and ordered to have no contact with her children unless it was supervised by the state. As far as I can tell she has yet to make bond.

And I doubt there are people falling over themselves to help her make that bond either....

People in prison don't like child abusers, and especially in a women's prison. I hope she enjoys her stay....

[edit on 16-6-2010 by webpirate]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
She must be on something to have acted like this. I don't believe it's hard to have your children adopted. Where in the world was the father of the children?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
My heart is so sad, for these children, to have a mother like that. Hopefully they are young enough that this won't ruin them for life.

Unless she can drastically change her attitude, I hope she never gets to see them again!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
My heart is so sad, for these children, to have a mother like that. Hopefully they are young enough that this won't ruin them for life.

Unless she can drastically change her attitude, I hope she never gets to see them again!

I agree she should never get to see them again. It's hard not to think they wont be scarred by this though when all the kid wanted was a goodbye hug from his mother, and instead he was punched in the gut....

I can't even let my true thoughts on this come out here.... But if there was ever a time and place for police brutality....after the kids were out of site.....

[edit on 16-6-2010 by webpirate]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

From the article:

"Police in the Phoenix suburb of Surprise say they received a 911 call Friday from an 11-year-old boy who said his mother was packing and moving to California and wasn’t taking him or his 6-year-old brother with her."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am glad the kid acted quickly and called 911. I can only imagine
the fear that must have been going thru his mind.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Yeah. I'm glad he was old enough to know to call 911. If the 6 year old was the oldest I don't even wanna think what might have happened.

And notice how the mother says she wanted "to be able to have fun and play." She should have thought of that before having kids. They do know what causes that these days.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
That is so sad, those kids probably know no other love but what they get from their mother which is probably nonexistant, the kid going to hug her and her punching him
that poor kid, they must still love her tho and will still miss her as she is all they know.

I hope they are being looked after by a lovely family,

I would love to beat the crap out of that woman

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
When I was 6months old my druggy mom abandoned me and my twin brother and fled to California without telling anyone.

My grandparents found us about 2days later and took us to the hospital.

They said we were covered in feces and starving.

My mother never went to jail. Never faced any criminal or civil charges. Nothing.

I hope the lady in this story gets the FULLEST punishment available.

Nothing makes me sicker than a mother who hates her children.

Lock her up and THROW away the key!

She just wants to play and have fun! Well have fun in prison!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Sounds like another psychopath .

They're everywhere guys and gals. I personally had a horrible encounter with one that scarred me for life. They are entirely egotistical, irresponsible, and without conscience.

Personally, I think they should all be burned alive.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Iam disgusted, of that you can be sure.
But where were the warning signs leading up to this?
No involvement of family members, friends, teachers..or even neighbors?
I DO have an 11 year old and a 6 year old, and you don't wake up one day and not want them, and decide you are leaving.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Females are me generation and better not to gone near today. Thankfully things like this show people i was right to never want anything to do with that gender.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Actually, that every thing happened to a friend of mine. She was fairly unstable, but always treated her kid well. One day she left a note saying she had left for Hawaii for another guy, was leaving him with their child, and just had to be free.
It seriously came right out of the blue.

When you hear someone saying that they MUST be free, when the circumstances are ridiculous, that's a HUGE warning sign. It's the reason I'm so against the majority of these "enlightened" guru's. I've come to find that true freedom is synonymous with psychopathy. It's not normal or sane not to be burdened by our conscience.

reply to post by andy1033

Yes Andy, the majority of women are highly narcissistic these days, but there's still a few with hearts of pure gold. It's up to the intelligent individual to decide whether it's worth the effort to weed through all the bad apples or not. I tried a couple of times and got burned really bad, so have decided to wait a while. I think that a lot of the great picks will actually wait it out like I'm doing, and am hopeful that by my early to mid thirties, I'll find someone who's worth my complete devotion.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I read this and actually had to walk away from my computer for a couple of minutes.

First of all, can you imagine how those children must feel?

Secondly, what kind of a person hits an 11 year old?

Thank goodness CPS and the LEOs were on site, or its hard telling what she would have done.

Karma has a way of biting you in your keister and I hope it takes a chunk out of hers. And that's all I'm going to say about that.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

ordered to have no contact with her children

Sounds like she got what she wanted then.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Too bad the cop from the Seattle video wasnt the one arresting her.

People are lucky I am not King.

This whore would be drawn and quartered in the town square after weeks and weeks of brutal torture.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'm too mad right now at that woman to share more thoughts about what I think about this.

S and F

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Sanity Lost]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Anyone else waiting for the pink elephant in the room to be noticed?

2nd line.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
"Police spokesman Sgt. Mark Ortega said the boy’s mother, Christina Muniz, 29, came out and told officers that she was “sick of her children” and wanted the police to take them so she can “have fun and play.”"

I just wanna go have fun and play! Whaaaaaa!

That woman sounds no older than her children. I guess the term 'responsibility' is a foreign concept to that clueless wench. Lock her up for a good long time.

Surprise!

[edit on 16-6-2010 by The Patriot]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gargamel

2nd line.

The hispanic last name?

That what youre referring to?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gargamel

2nd line.

I was hoping I wasn't the only one thinking that. Az trying to do away with anchor babies,fleeing to Ca, Hispanic name. Sorry but I have to ask. I wonder if she is here legally?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join