It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

gun fight with aliens at skinwalker ranch

page: 1
11
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
i dont believe this link was posted elsewhere so i would like to make a topic dedicated to it.

www.americanchronicle.com...



According to Sarfatti's account, the French woman "claimed an actual gun battle at Bigelow Ranch with Bob's paramilitary against aliens out of the wormhole with dead and wounded humans. She was very convincing and Nick Cook heard the strange tale at his private London Club with me and another witness


does anyone have any idea who this french woman with a bodyguard may be or what semi popular ufo group she may be connected with? What are her ties to vallee? also is this gun battle the real reason behinds NIDs dissolvement?


According to Sarfatti, the rumor of a battle between Bob Bigelow's employees and otherworldly beings was provided by a mysterious French woman, who was accompanied by a body guard carrying a mystery briefcase allegedly containing "some kind of 'psychotronic' weapon based on alien ET technology."


could anyone help point me in the right direction as to who this french woman is? I would like to contact her or her group.




posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Stuff like this doesn't make much sense to me though.

I just don't understand how things can get that far out of control and yet be isolated and contained.

Why? Because the aliens would win and there would be no way to contain or isolate it.

Also, it doesn't sound realistic.

I am NOT saying it is not true, I am saying it doesn't SOUND true nor does it answer the myriad of questions it creates.



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
sounds like the start to the next termanator movie if you ask me. youd probably get a movie deal with that as your opening pitch.



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
So basically, this is an article about a guy who heard from another guy about a space alien battle at skinwalker ranch. Sounds airtight and completely post-worthy. Awesome job!



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Very interesting thread I must say first of all. I like to research these topics and found a interview given by Mr. Bigelow on June 12th.

I am still currently reading this article and trying to put some facts to claims.
Interview



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98
 


s914.photobucket.com... hey hiii_98, great to see your name on the board again. I have not heard of this woman nor her hidden weapon. As for the "gunfight" we know that bullets are ineffective, so the casualties were on the human side.



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
So basically, this is an article about a guy who heard from another guy about a space alien battle at skinwalker ranch. Sounds airtight and completely post-worthy. Awesome job!


lmao




Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/6/2010 by Sauron]



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
So basically, this is an article about a guy who heard from another guy about a space alien battle at skinwalker ranch. Sounds airtight and completely post-worthy. Awesome job!

Exactly.

If Bob Bigelow said "people have been killed", then why doesn't Bob Bigelow explain what he meant by that. Why do we need a bunch of questionable 3rd parties to tell us what Bigelow was talking about.

I think I'm going to tell the NY Times "I've heard about things that have happened", and then hopefully a bunch of people who I may not even know can explain what I meant by that.



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Why don't those darn aliens ever come over to my house and play with me? Heck, I'd like to shoot a few of 'em, too!


[edit on 16-6-2010 by The Patriot]



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

hey hiii_98, great to see your name on the board again. I have not heard of this woman nor her hidden weapon. As for the "gunfight" we know that bullets are ineffective, so the casualties were on the human side.


nice to see you again too Debris. I know what you mean regarding ineffective bullets. I can only assume the security forces (ex military police straight from Iraq) where alittle trigger happy and initiated the first aggressive move. Also the book talks about Tom Gorman shooting a reptillian creature hiding in a tree.... so there seems to be a established history of in doubt to shoot first and ask questions later on part of Bigelow & security personel.


[edit on 16-6-2010 by hiii_98]



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Patriot
Why don't those darn aliens ever come over to my house and play with me? Heck, I'd like to shoot a few of 'em, too!


[edit on 16-6-2010 by The Patriot]


thats the attitude i dont understand why would anyone shoot at them in the first place?

Its just like a dog approaching a armed police officer, if appproaching friendly the officer may give the dog a treat or part of his left over meal and most likely a friendly pet on the head.

However if the dog approaches foaming at the mouth and in a threating manner, the office will either taze the dog or shoot it dead on the spot. same too with the "entities" on the ranch, your demeanor will really determine your physical outcome when dealing with a significantly more advanced being.



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I remember Louis Theroux did a programme about alien hunters . There was a couple who would sit at a "portal" and shoot aliens coming through.

Maybe it's the same story. He interviewed mostly loons so I wouldn't get too excited about the story. I imagine it'll be on youtube somewhere.



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Of all the strange incidents at the ranch, this one may take the prize. It occurred on the night of March 12, 1997. Barking dogs alerted the team to something lurking in a tree near the ranch house. Tom Gorman grabbed a hunting rifle and took off in his truck toward the tree. Two NIDS staffers followed in another vehicle. Up in the tree branches, they could make out a huge set of yellowish, reptilian eyes. The head of this animal had to be three feet wide, they guessed. At the bottom of the tree was something else. Gorman described it as huge and hairy, with massively muscled front legs and a doglike head.

Gorman, who is a crack shot, fired at both figures from a distance of 40 yards. The creature on the ground seemed to vanish. The thing in the tree apparently fell to the ground because Gorman heard it as it landed heavily in the patches of snow below. All three men ran through the pasture and scrub brush, chasing what they thought was a wounded animal, but they never found the animal and saw no blood either. A professional tracker was brought in the next day to scour the area. Nothing. But there was a physical clue left behind. At the bottom of the tree, they found and photographed a weird footprint, or rather, claw print. The print left in the snow was from something large. It had three digits with what they guessed were sharp claws on the end. Later analysis and comparison of the print led them to find a chilling similarity—the print from the ranch closely resembled that of a velociraptor, an extinct dinosaur made famous in the Jurassic Park films


they have a history of shooting at anything paranormal out there, i'm not surprised by the consequences



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98
 


I recommend that you check out the Fotoflexor tool on Photobucket on your photographs. When you invert invisible "entities" they tend to stand out more. I did several photos from your skinwalker site, the results were amazing. I hope you will update us on your recent activities if and when you can. debris p.s. don't forget bullet proof wolves.



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

Of all the strange incidents at the ranch, this one may take the prize. It occurred on the night of March 12, 1997. Barking dogs alerted the team to something lurking in a tree near the ranch house. Tom Gorman grabbed a hunting rifle and took off in his truck toward the tree. Two NIDS staffers followed in another vehicle. Up in the tree branches, they could make out a huge set of yellowish, reptilian eyes. The head of this animal had to be three feet wide, they guessed. At the bottom of the tree was something else. Gorman described it as huge and hairy, with massively muscled front legs and a doglike head.

Gorman, who is a crack shot, fired at both figures from a distance of 40 yards. The creature on the ground seemed to vanish. The thing in the tree apparently fell to the ground because Gorman heard it as it landed heavily in the patches of snow below. All three men ran through the pasture and scrub brush, chasing what they thought was a wounded animal, but they never found the animal and saw no blood either. A professional tracker was brought in the next day to scour the area. Nothing. But there was a physical clue left behind. At the bottom of the tree, they found and photographed a weird footprint, or rather, claw print. The print left in the snow was from something large. It had three digits with what they guessed were sharp claws on the end. Later analysis and comparison of the print led them to find a chilling similarity—the print from the ranch closely resembled that of a velociraptor, an extinct dinosaur made famous in the Jurassic Park films


they have a history of shooting at anything paranormal out there, i'm not surprised by the consequences


Interesting.

Hmm, three digits and a few claws. Most interesting, they said they vanished? as in thin air?

Is there by any chance a reference wether these creatures walked upright and were about 2.5 meters tall?
Is there also a reliable source about this story?



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash
 





I am NOT saying it is not true, I am saying it doesn't SOUND true nor does it answer the myriad of questions it creates.


But then again many things sound true and are very convincing but are not true at all.

Example: the BP incident was an accident



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Yawn...

Where is the evidence? A footprint?

The more I read about aliens, the less I am believing.



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I remember Louis Theroux did a programme about alien hunters . There was a couple who would sit at a "portal" and shoot aliens coming through.

Maybe it's the same story. He interviewed mostly loons so I wouldn't get too excited about the story. I imagine it'll be on youtube somewhere.


I love Louis Theroux's Weird Weekends!



This guy has over 20 confirmed kills of aliens and he's got the advanced insignia patches to prove it!




[edit on 16-6-2010 by freelance_zenarchist]



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I bet this one doesnt get as much pub as that Dulce firefight myth.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by -Blackout-]



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
i think the one she is talking comes from here on ATS, i cant remember what thread it was but i seem to remember back when i was just a troll reading about here.

the best i can recall, it was a thread that one of these self proclaimed hunters had and he was working for the US Govt. at one of thier underground bases. and i thought it was the one in NJ

could be wrong, but i dont think so. thats what attarcted me so much to ATS willing to put it all out there and let me figure it out, kinda like fox hunh
now that i think about it, the guy also says there were some Us troops involed that were killed in the gun fight and he himself was hurt

[edit on 16-6-2010 by hounddoghowlie]




top topics



 
11
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join