It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gun fight with aliens at skinwalker ranch

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeh2324
Yawn...

Where is the evidence? A footprint?

The more I read about aliens, the less I am believing.

then STOP reading and i mean this in the most helpful way... get off your ass and start looking. Over the years you will see them everywhere...swear to god man. Get your eyes out of the books and internet and into the deep desert watching the sky...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'm with hiii_98 on this one. For goodness sake, post to SUPPORT the thread, not bash it. If you have nothing that will enhance the thread and bring it forward, don't bother posting! You're wasting YOUR time and everyone who has to read the pointlessness of your post.

Good thread, hiii_98. Keep it up!

Cuhail

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
I bet this one doesnt get as much pub as that Dulce firefight myth.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by -Blackout-]

ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING REGARDING SKINWALKER RANCH GETS ANY MEDIA COVERAGE. Trust me this too will be swept under the rug. I'm passionate about this topic for a reason, i swear to god the things going on out there are real, and if you spend some time researching Bigelow, BAASS, and the Ranch you will see this will be the one item in ufo history that breaks all previous misconceptions regarding the "alien" enigma wide open. I truely believe that one day in our near future the truth will be forced out and at the forefront of this will be Robert Bigelow and the ranch. Also every skeptic we've taken out to ...near... the ranch property has left a tramatized believer (scared crapless, confused, and unable to rationalize away what they saw/felt)

[edit on 16-6-2010 by hiii_98]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

Originally posted by jeh2324
Yawn...

Where is the evidence? A footprint?

The more I read about aliens, the less I am believing.

then STOP reading and i mean this in the most helpful way... get off your ass and start looking. Over the years you will see them everywhere...swear to god man. Get your eyes out of the books and internet and into the deep desert watching the sky...

You see them everywhere? Really? Would you mind showing me just one?
You keep looking buddy. We'll see who's wasting time.

I'll be glad to eat my words when you you show me something real.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Also every skeptic we've taken out to ...near... the ranch property has left a tramatized believer (scared crapless, confused, and unable to rationalize away what they saw/felt)

What? Are you being serious here? This is crazy. How do I set up a meeting or interview with someone in this place. I've been wanting to make a documentary for a long time, haven't had the proper idea yet, this sounds like an awesome idea.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
REMINDER: The title of this is gun fight with aliens at skinwalker ranch not other members. Anyone can post on this thread as long as it is within ATS Terms and Conditions of Use and on topic.

Please read: Courtesy Is Mandatory.

[edit on June 16th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

I'm a little confused about this story but it is interesting stuff, so let's look at the facts:

~ Dr. Jack Sarfatti, theoretical physicist, heard a story in London in 2004 about an "actual gun battle" at the Bigelow Ranch between Bigelow employees and aliens from a wormhole.

~ This story was told to Dr Saffatti and his companion Nick Cook, author, by a "mysterious French woman", who was accompanied by a body guard. This woman carried a briefcase which allegedly contained "some kind of 'psychotronic' weapon based on alien ET technology."

"Psychotronic - relating to a genre of film characterized by bizarre or shocking story lines, often shot on a low budget." www.thefreedictionary.com...

~ The French woman "claimed to be part of a semi-secret Paris UFO group, and [she] attributed the story to Jacques Vallee, the internationally famous researcher..."

~ According to Sarfatti, Vallee now denies the story.

~ The details of the event are very brief and basic. There was a gun battle with aliens from a wormhole, resulting in "dead and wounded humans" (no mention of alien casualties).

~ Upon hearing the story, Sarfetti related it to Kit Green and Ron Pandolfi, former CIA employees.

~ Following publication of the story by American Chronicle on June 13, Sarfetti responded with a statement in which he likened Bigelow to Howard Hughes and repeated that "[he does not] know if these rumors are true" and "[is] not claiming the story reported by [American Chronicle] is true".

~ Sarfetti came out with this rumor following Bigelow's comment to the New York Times regarding his UFO investigations - "People have been killed. People have been hurt. It´s more than observational kind of data."

Questions

1) Who is the French woman? What is her "semi-secret" Paris organization? How did she come into possession of a weapon based on ET technology?

2) Is it believable that this woman take an alien-based weapon in a briefcase into a London club, with only one guard with her?

3) Why does Vallee now deny the story? Did he ever confirm it?

4) Who are the dead Bigelow employees? What were their families told of their deaths?

5) Why won't Sarfatti divulge any further details?

Observations

The "personnel" of this story is quite dubious, to say the least:

- Jack Sarfatti is an "out there" physicist. He is rumored to be the inspiration for the mad physicist in "Back to the Future" ("great scott!"). [Robert Anton Wilson claimed Sarfatti was once working on an "information-without-transportation" system that would enable him to send an email to Julius Caesar.]

A great deal of information about Sarfatti, good and bad, can be found here:
Info on Sarfatti

- Jacques Vallee was technical advisor to Spielberg during "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"
- Nick Cook is - among other things - a science fiction author.
- we have an unidenified French woman with a low-budget style B-movie alien-based weapon (Sarfatti's description - "psychotronic")

I'm not sure about you but this story of wormhole gun battles with aliens, and a cloak-and-dagger meeting with a mysterious French woman who happened to be in possession of an alien gun... is just a little too science-fictiony and unbelievable for me.

I'm not saying it's all lies, but at first glance (and considering the people involved) it reads more like a pretty good idea for a movie or a novel.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by FOXMULDER147]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NASA is ASAN

talk to ryan burns at www.heroparanormal.com... he moved his whole life and relocated 15 minutes away from the ranch to research it. He also offers tours (not on the ranch property!) and we both do interviews.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Jacques Vallee was also a critical advisory member of the origional NIDs team and a close team player to Robert Bigelow. If anyone knew anything Vallee would, and he's signed an NDA with NIDs to keep his mouth shut publically about what he knows....

I dont find the wormhole thing so fantastical having seen similiar anomolies on the ranch in person. Also there has been a rumor for years circulating amongst skinwalker ranch researchers that a NIDs member was killed and this resulted in the dismissal of NIDs and the birth of BAASS. (absolutely no clue if that is true,and prior to these recent news articles i've always dismissed them to be false...now i'm really really starting to wonder if there is some truth to a death on the ranch to NIDs personnel?)

What are some semi well known ufo organizations in Paris? Why did the woman have a gun? What lines should i start researching to track this down? Who is talking about it?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

What are some semi well known ufo organizations in Paris? Why did the woman have a gun? What lines should i start researching to track this down? Who is talking about it?

Not to be sexist, but that a woman was carrying an alien gun in a briefcase (something which would be of unimaginable value) around the streets of London with only a single guard to protect her... that's pretty hard to buy.

An expensive painting would have better security than that.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
and expensive painting is one of a kind, a reverse engineered alien gun might not be as rare as you think...

also it was never stated that it was "a gun" it was stated as a weapon. A weapon can take many many forms other than a gun.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

and expensive painting is one of a kind, a reverse engineered alien gun might not be as rare as you think...

OK. But an alien gun would possess another kind of value, other than purely financial. Technological value, political value, disclosure value!

If certain people discovered she was walking around London with THAT in her briefcase, I imagine she would be putting herself and others at great risk.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

also it was never stated that it was "a gun" it was stated as a weapon. A weapon can take many many forms other than a gun.

My bad. It's not necessarily a gun.

But he did say it was "psychotronic", which implies something out of an old science-fiction movie. Also it must be hand held, as it fitted in a briefcase.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I am not convinced that "bullets are ineffective against aliens". Can someone convince me of this?

I believe that physics is physics, and there is no magic out there. So this specious article tells us there was a firefight but no report of alien casualties even if it took place.

Some one mentioned that bullets wcouldn't harm aliens and I would like to know "How so?".

I am unconvinced that a simple wormhole opened there. I find it more likely that someone was practicing conjuration there and probably got scared and left the door open, or were too incompetent to close it ala Crowley students.

I knew someone who could close such a hole, but unfortunately old age caught up to him.

But regardless of any reason that something may be coming through, I find it diffcult to believe that FMJ has no effect.

So can someone provide me with an explanation that makes sense and stays away from fairy tales?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by akalepos

Since everything is conjecture one can only offer opinions based upon what has been offered as factual. If these entities lacked a physical presence , projectiles would pass through them with no effect. Any type of projected image. Temporal or spacial displacement and yes, even magic.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

talk to ryan burns at www.heroparanormal.com... he moved his whole life and relocated 15 minutes away from the ranch to research it. He also offers tours (not on the ranch property!) and we both do interviews.

Thanks for the info, I'm going to bookmark this stuff for later. I'm going to continue to read up on this skinwalker ranch as I'm quite intrigued.

Good stuff and good thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by akalepos
I am not convinced that "bullets are ineffective against aliens". Can someone convince me of this?

I'm not convinced of this either, if they exist in our 3 dimensional space they are just as suspectable to bullets and damage as we are!

However once they step up a dimension or two the game changes SIGNIFICANTLY...

my point earlier is its like a child holding a sling shot to a trained elite solider, yes the child has the potential (albeit statistically null) of killing the solider, the soldier clearly has the advantage due to his age, intellect, and advanced armor/weapons. Thus it would be significantly ill advised to what adds up to taking a butter knife to a gun fight.

I believe that physics is physics, and there is no magic out there. p

Once again I completely agree with you, in our 3 dimensional world they too must obey the physics here and adhere to them. The physics game really begins to change when one looks at quantum level or a higher multidimensional level...therein lies the problem with taking the stringbean shrimp of a bug eyed freak for a backyard beating!... He/she has a unfair advantage over the average human locked in this 3 dimensional confine lacking the current tech / consciousness to step up (or even down) a level.

and there is no magic out there.

in the words of Arthur C. Clark "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Well, let's say we were to encounter a tribe in Africa running around with laser weaponry or some form of photon-based weaponry. How they generate it is of little issue.

Now, it would work well for hunting in Africa, and there would be few of their manufactured materials that could really make them 'invulnerable' to their own weapons.

We, however, understand how those lasers work, and upon encountering them, would simply don reflective armor/clothing, possibly of an ablative nature.

They do not have to understand how we make ourselves immune to their weapons for us to be immune.

Similarly - if something like this were to happen, there is no underwritten law of physics that says there is no way to make yourself invulnerable to a bullet. We simply do not know of a practical way to achieve such a complete invulnerability, or have the means to make it (any more than a tribe in Africa would be able to make a very effective reflective armor - they may recognize the effect as being similar to a rock skipping off of water, or how light will reflect off of still pools of water, but being able to actually replicate our armor would be beyond their means).

Of course, while stories like these are interesting - I've a hard time buying them. I can't completely dismiss stories like this, but I'm not sure how to really utilize the story. If there's an MIB out there fighting to protect humanity from extra-terrestrial hazards - then they are doing a pretty good job, and it's of little direct consequence to me at this time. Though I am looking for a job, so if they have an application I can fill out, I'd be more than happy to apply - I'm willing to travel and am a stand-off person who likes to disappear off the radar for long periods of time, so people would think nothing of not hearing from me for months at a time.

But, really - I am an engineer; everything has its rhythms, patterns, rhymes, and reasons. Any time I hear about alleged events and tales of magic, I look for those key elements. For a system to exist and interact with our own universe requires it to have its own set rules. If it doesn't have those rules, and things are just 'made up as they go' - then I'm inclined to think the majority of what is being presented is simply false or exaggerated to a dangerous level.

Many of the stories like this do not hold to any sort of mechanic that I can work out. Things are made up on the fly to satisfy the immediate ends of the story, and conflict with other stories (from the same people)... so, it's hard for me to believe these things at face value.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Maybe it was a battle between Imperial Soldiers and Rebel Alliance's Soldiers at Skywalker Ranch and she is just confused.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Hiii 98.....

You only need to read the first few words about the author…..

"Gary S. Bekkum is an independent 'occasional' rogue journalist & web author, and researcher of material that blurs the distinction between fiction and reality"

www.americanchronicle.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c8da12641a7c.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join