Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Debut solo album by ATS member Dragonsmusic

page: 1
11

log in

join

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hi y'all. My debut album is done. It's called The Music of the Spheres

www.myspace.com...





posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This album has five original songs on it. I wrote the lyrics and the music and I am playing guitar , drums, and singing lead and backup vocals on these tracks. One of my friends, a Mr. Cobb, has added the bass and lead guitar parts. Enjoy...



posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
That's more of an EP than an album...



posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Nonetheless it is a digital release and in this digital age many words get their meanings changed. I hear what you are saying
So I will just call it a digital debut



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   


I like The Last Thing I Need and Gypsy Eyes, awesome stuff - Thanks for the link!!




posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals


I like The Last Thing I Need and Gypsy Eyes, awesome stuff - Thanks for the link!!



I'm glad , my friend. Thanks!
That guitar playin' stick figure is great



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
My favourite is "Playing Poker with Politicians"

I forgot I had your page open with the player on random and was reading ATS when that song caught my attention and I went looking to see what it was.

It sounded the most polished and "tight" (produced?) to my ears along with "Playing with Harmony" and "Gypsy Eyes"

Good stuff

.



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
My favourite is "Playing Poker with Politicians"

I forgot I had your page open with the player on random and was reading ATS when that song caught my attention and I went looking to see what it was.

It sounded the most polished and "tight" (produced?) to my ears along with "Playing with Harmony" and "Gypsy Eyes"

Good stuff

.


Gools , that's funny you did that lol. I appreciate your kind words. These were done in a studio, so yes, "produced". I'm glad you like it .



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Very good! I love your musical style.

Favs would be 'Gypsy Eyes' and 'You've taken me for a ride'

Youve got a new fan here
hurry up and tour Ireland!



posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
Very good! I love your musical style.

Favs would be 'Gypsy Eyes' and 'You've taken me for a ride'

Youve got a new fan here
hurry up and tour Ireland!


Thank you , LadyTuatha. I'm glad you like it. And, lol about "hurry up and tour Ireland"

Most of my family background is Irish, and I would love for my music to bring me on a tour of Ireland one of these days!!!



posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hey dragonsmusic, congratulations on releasing your first debut! As a fellow musician, I can definitely understand the excitement and sense of pride you must be feeling from this accomplishment! One of my two projects are beginning work on our own debut demo starting next month, so I can definitely understand the excitement and joy you must feel from finishing this.

Anyway, as for the music, I really enjoy it. You have a unique sound and vibe, the songwriting is quite original but I can't really say too much yet, I've only heard one song. Will listen further later tonight, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for future works by you. Keep it up!



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akherousia
Hey dragonsmusic, congratulations on releasing your first debut! As a fellow musician, I can definitely understand the excitement and sense of pride you must be feeling from this accomplishment! One of my two projects are beginning work on our own debut demo starting next month, so I can definitely understand the excitement and joy you must feel from finishing this.

Anyway, as for the music, I really enjoy it. You have a unique sound and vibe, the songwriting is quite original but I can't really say too much yet, I've only heard one song. Will listen further later tonight, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for future works by you. Keep it up!


Akherousia, thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you like the tunes. And yeah, it's exciting as hell! I would like to hear yours when they are done. Peace.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Cool sound....very original



posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
Cool sound....very original




thanks, BlackOps719. Cool avatar.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic
 

S+F,good work,not a bad track on the album/ep,i really like playing with harmony and playing poker with politicians,your voice reminds me of Ian Curtis from Joy Division on that track!









 
11

log in

join