It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All New 2005 Ford Mustang!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The new Ford Mustang GT for 2005. Seriously considering this for next spring. It should be in the dealers in Oct-Nov. Here are some specs. and pics:

Gt: 4.6L V-8 with 300HP and 320 pound-feet of torque. 0-60 in the low 5's. V-Rooom!!!! All New interior, exterior and engine. I'll probably get the Mach 1000 radio system with around 1000 watts.

All info provided by bradbarnett.net...

This car is HOTT!!!

[Edited on 6/11/2004 by DiabolusFireDragon]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
weird, kinda looks like a combination of an old-style bmw(front) and corvette(back). it doesn't look like a Mustag should

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Actually, they're going more Mustang retro.

1967 Mustang GT:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
When Carroll Shelby gets his hands on that, it will make every car magazine cover on Earth. It fairly screams "Cobra!" already.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
mustangs are garbage fords are garbage if i had a choice between to fords i would ride my bike instead almost all american cars are garbage except a few why do people not deny ignorance and buy fords thats like spending money on garbage.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
mustangs are garbage fords are garbage if i had a choice between to fords i would ride my bike instead almost all american cars are garbage except a few why do people not deny ignorance and buy fords thats like spending money on garbage.
(periods are your friend)

2 each his own, fella! Garbage cars usually don't run 40+ years in production.

[Edited on 6/11/2004 by DiabolusFireDragon]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
sorry guy im not a girl so i dun have periods
and they wouldnt be my friend anyways and the reason the garbage pile has been in production is because of fords hidtory , they were the first cars in america and the first mass produced car so americans tend to buy them even if they are garbage, and the mustang looks good, even though the current one has fake scoops, and it is the only american sports car regular people can afford , so they just go ughhhhhhughhhhh duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdoooi and dont deny ignorance and spend money on garbage i see people trying to race mustangs that dont even know how to shift i wanna pound the snot out of them and teach them to shift i have built cars with my pops since i was 8, hemi challenger over 1000 horses and over 200mph its a beast we race it to, but currently i build imports, figures huh?

new topics

top topics

join