It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman - An Enigma In UFOlogy.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
For those of you aware of the work of Stan Friedman, I think most would agree he would have to be about the most credible researcher in the field.

He is a Nuclear Physicist with a security clearance, has worked on many classified projects and offers a refreshingly logical and sobering outlook on the phenomenon.

For those of you unaware of his work, I strongly urge you to check out his website.

www.stantonfriedman.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I agree - He is one of the few that I actually trust. I love his work and hes very interesting.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
At one time he was one of the best, most impartial, unbiased investigator in the field. Not so much these days. Anything and everything NOT either related to roswell or the Betty and Barney Hill case; essentially his cases alone, categorically and summarily goes into his +1 Grey Basket of Holding©™. The man only as couple years ago during the filming of a documentary had several UFOs appear while doing his segment, and guess what? Straight into the Grey Basket©™.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Whilst I respect this man and what he has done for the UFO community I have to ask why doesn't he go further? I mean he could of been the driving seat behind The disclosure Project, instead it just fizzled away in to the ether.

This man is highly educated and anyone that does not believe that we are being watched in the universe should seriously do their homework and watch some of his work.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an Act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity...Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do."

Ben Rich - Lockheed Skunkworks 1993

[edit on 15-6-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Maybe there is only so far one can go before suffering "Lear Syndrome". I mean, there is only so much credible info out there before we start speculating and sensationalising. Friedman seems to have done a pretty good job of keeping it real, at least a hell of a lot more than most of his counterparts. As for The Disclosure Project, what a shame. Maybe he smelled a rat and steered clear. Who knows.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by OZtracized]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

It's a shame there aren't a few more like him. One thing this subject desperately needs is researchers with a level head and high intelligence.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

I did notice that he steers toward these two but maybe they simply have the most credible info to go on. They aren't so well known for nothing.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by OZtracized

Or maybe those are the two cases that he knows best and has done the most research on? People naturally feel more comfortable talking about what they do know instead of something that maybe a bit vague to them.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

........or that too......

Either way, sticking to what you know is certainly better than loudmouthing about what you don't. Have you come across any others to rival Stan? So many start out looking promising but end up on the crazy train.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I like Stanton Friedman, and there is no doubting his excellent credentials and his work is usually very good. However I think he has too much invested in Roswell being 100% true, which may or may not cloud his judgement.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Welsh_Mulder]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I actually like Steven Greer as well. I know some here think that Greer is a huge fraud. But IMO there is a lot of truth in what he says and he seems very genuine in a lot of what he says.

His book "Disclosure" was simply an amazing read and I highly recommend that to anyone interested in the UFO subject.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Mr Greer wrote a book eh? I'll have to check that one out. He has copped a lot of bad press here but I don't think he is quite as wack as so many claim.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Actually, Greer has wrote two very good books.:

Disclosure
Extraterrestrial Contact: The Evidence and the Implications

Those are a part of my Ufology book collection. I have many many more.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I do not trust the geezer, like william cooper said, he worked for the gov. But i have to say that at least he uses critical thinking when he talks and analyses stuff.

I do not like him as i think william cooper is right, but he is the one in ufology that has a mind to at least be critical in all ways, although i do not agree with him on the fact about humans being ready, i doubt they are ready for this.

So i accept that at least for me he is the best in this field at bringing info to the masses, and i think he does pretty good job at it.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Not quite sure I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down.

He worked for the government and he says U.F.O.s are real and likely to be intelligent beings from solar systems not too far from us.

Do you think they are not and he is pushing a government agenda?

About us not being ready, I think I might agree with you but it's hard to say.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Go and watch william cooper lecture, and he talks about friedman. I believe earth is controlled by forces not us, and that some of the ufos are real.

But the gov has to have some sort of plan on this, and stanton worked for them, and worked in areas i would suspect we do not know about.

I think he does a good critical job of analysing these things, and he comes across well.

I think he is easily the only one i have heard that is a prof that is in ufology that has some sort of critical thinking, and whether he knows it or not, he would know he may be doing a job for them, i.e the gov or ptb.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Would Disclosure be the pick? I might buy that one, there's nothing like a plethora of highly credible witnesses to shove in people's faces......

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Yeah, that was my favorite out of the two. However i'd get the other one as well after you read disclosure.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I shall. Youtube? Not tonight as it's a school (work) night and nearing my bed time but in the next few days.

I like to see the flipside of any argument. It is necessary to keep an open mind.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
He has always struck me as a tool of the government,I mhave never trusted the guy,seems to always have preconceived notions

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join