It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I Illuminati?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Every since I was a kid I've had bizarre things happen to me. I've been able to "know" things before they happened but this ability is unpredictable. Furthermore, when the 9/11 attack happened I was in high school and I had an odd feeling like for some reason, some unknown reason, I had a gut feeling that this is good, but of course it is not good that 3,000 people died and etcetera. But I had that feeling. Later on in my life around 2008 I had an odd series of events that awakened me to the knowledge of the Illuminati, this was totally metaphysical and physical in nature. I do not know the reason behind this events. But it has occurred to me that A) I am programmed or B) I am Illuminati and somehow don't know what that entails.

Is it possible that people are Illuminati and do not know they are? In my case for example, why would I have that feeling about 9/11? Secondly, how is it I sometimes "know" things before they happen?

Answer this post in anyway you see fit. Whether that be the definition of Illuminati or in the Illuminati the secret cult. Both are ripe for good discourse.

Metaphysically, what is going on?

[edit on 15-6-2010 by LightofLiberty]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The Illuminati is an alleged group not some ESP sense .

I think its a safe bet to say , no , you are not " Illuminati " .

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

It's entirely possible.

Everyone has the potential to be Illuminatus.

I wouldn't worry about programming in the classic sense of the word. Sometimes certain things we're attracted to in regards to aesthetics, visionary pursuits and idealistic perpectives just seem to "unlock" at certain key points in our respective developments.

The fun part is finding other people with interesting stories along the same lines and trading/comparing notes of experiences and anticipating the future road ahead.

The Path of Illumination is an interesting road, and highly personal - and nothing to be ashamed about.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Maybe you go got yourself a demon?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightofLiberty
Every since I was a kid I've had bizarre things happen to me. I've been able to "know" things before they happened but this ability is unpredictable. Furthermore, when the 9/11 attack happened I was in high school and I had an odd feeling like for some reason, some unknown reason, I had a gut feeling that this is good, but of course it is not good that 3,000 people died and etcetera. But I had that feeling. Later on in my life around 2008 I had an odd series of events that awakened me to the knowledge of the Illuminati, this was totally metaphysical and physical in nature. I do not know the reason behind this events. But it has occurred to me that A) I am programmed or B) I am Illuminati and somehow don't know what that entails.

Is it possible that people are Illuminati and do not know they are? In my case for example, why would I have that feeling about 9/11? Secondly, how is it I sometimes "know" things before they happen?

Good question, LightofLiberty. I will try to answer. You are not Illuminati, unless you belong to their secret little cult, but what you are is Illuminated. I know this feeling well, friend, I am 56 years old and have felt like this all my life. Some of my knowledge came by default, it seems, and some was taught me in another dimension by beings not of this world. I think what you are talking about would be called a "Sleeper." Programmed to act a certain way and do things when a prearranged signal is given. Tell me this: Ever been to a room that is gray, and everything there is in shadow? Ever be able to look down at your body laying in bed? You may be a hybrid. Meditate on this for a few days, and seek the answers from within. You will soon know who and what you are, just wait for it.
Cheers, Autowrench

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Illuminati does not imply illuminated , even though it is portrayed that the Illuminati see them selves as such .

There was a grouped titled the " Illuminati " Check out this Link

The group was made up of ideologic people hell bent on domination . Hardly what one would expect from someone illuminated .

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
hate to break this to you....

Your not "special".
Nobody is.
Its not all about you.....go to work..love your family...be good to people.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I guess we can say some people have some gene charecteristics or something. I too practiced various type of occult stuff but all occured like a instinct to pursue certain kind of rituals. Sure it had good results for my life but on a ethical sense i was confused. Like is it good or bad and stuff. I too had many gut feelings before something goes bad or of destruction.

My grandma has soothsaying powers and maybe got these stuff from genes i guess. But i was pursuing a more selfish nature while my granny helps people and doesnt accept financial fees for these.

She is in a sense holy while my mind was preoccupied with destruction, death and i kind of instinctively enjoyed when destruction happens.

I still to date fight that feeling happy of destruction. I kind of enjoyed it. When i wanted to be good and still trying to be, i am suffering very much in life. So much troubles both externally and i am kind of going out against myself, my natural self to try to be good. Itr hasnt worked well for me till now. Only sufferings

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathchild
hate to break this to you....

Your not "special".
Nobody is.
Its not all about you.....go to work..love your family...be good to people.

Everybody is unique. Even people you say go to work, love family and all. Some have something extra in some ways.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wrathchild

An important message we all need to hear every once in a while , thanks

But having said that , on a personal individual level we are all " Special " , just not in the way we comfort ourselves with our own view of self .

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I meant "special" in reference to delusions of grandeur..

I hate being a negative Nelly...but these posts by some people who live in a fantasy world...need somebody to give them a little wake-up call..rather than enabling their self-destructive fantasies

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I hate being a negative Nelly...but these posts by some people who live in a fantasy world...need somebody to give them a little wake-up call..rather than enabling their self-destructive fantasies

If I had delusions of grandeur I'd be stating, "I am Illuminati." I don't thereby I am asking in a metaphysical sense, "Am I Illuminati?"

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I suppose the misunderstanding was through a personal usage of the term Illuminati.

I am aware of the common vernacular.

I prefer the spirit of the endeavor as per:

Illuminati pl.n.
1.People claiming to be unusually enlightened with regard to a subject.

Illuminati - definition.

That subject, in my worldview, pertains to enlightenment regardings ones place in the world, ones knowledge of self, and an ability to appreciate the mysteries of existence.

Humility doesn't work well in Cultic pursuits - and I denign to participate or associate with any "associations" who would claim ownership or rightful entitlements to an ideal through a blantant hi-jacking of an otherwise noble word.

*edit to amend code.

[edit on 6/14/10 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Point taken and yes names mean different things to different people but seeing how this thread was originally posted in the secret societies forum I made the assumption that the author was speaking about the group .

And based on that I stick to my OP . No the person is not an illuminati .

On a side note , why would a person , an enlightened person , want to mix names with such a group as the illuminati ? Seems to me if they were illuminated they would have the sense to chose a better name for themselves , no ?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by LightofLiberty

Good question, LightofLiberty. I will try to answer. You are not Illuminati, unless you belong to their secret little cult, but what you are is Illuminated. I know this feeling well, friend, I am 56 years old and have felt like this all my life. Some of my knowledge came by default, it seems, and some was taught me in another dimension by beings not of this world. I think what you are talking about would be called a "Sleeper." Programmed to act a certain way and do things when a prearranged signal is given. Tell me this: Ever been to a room that is gray, and everything there is in shadow? Ever be able to look down at your body laying in bed? You may be a hybrid. Meditate on this for a few days, and seek the answers from within. You will soon know who and what you are, just wait for it.
Cheers, Autowrench

You touch slightly on something that I rarely like to bring up but I have had dreams, when I was much younger, of having aliens operating on me in my bed. One where they did something behind my ear. And I had an interaction with a UFO on October 12, 2002 when a UFO mocked the speed of my vehicle and when I stopped it stopped about 100 yards away from me. It then sat there and I took pictures of it, then as another car approached it took off in hyperspeed. Before I saw the UFO I had a gut feeling I was going to see it and it felt as though they were shaping things in order that I know they were going to do that.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

yipes! kind of harsh.

while some folk certainly do suffer from delusions, there are plenty o' folk who have had genuine paranormal experiences that are not yet fully understood.

so, in order to learn more, they go to a web-site that is supportive of such claims... regarding these stories with a healthy blend of skepticism and curiosity.

and then they get *snipped* on by a negative Nelly!

ease back. give the OP some space to explore their issue. that's why they started the thread.

sorry to play ATS anti-bully cop, but there's a lot of quick draws in here that shoot down anything that doesn't jive with their jibe.

i come to this crazy web-site to hear these stories, no matter how outlandish, and to see them run through the gauntlet of bright, creative, thorough and OCD minds this place has to offer.

and that's my 2 cents.

PS as was said, i don't think ESP has any sort of direct link to the illumanati.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Well, personally (and this is just the goofy side of myself talking) I made it a personal crusade to restore some sense of digity to the venacular of the term.

Call me old fashioned, but the modern conspiracy element has just taken what was originally intended as a good thing so far beyond it's original intent I can't help but be offended.

The sciences, rational/logical independant thought subverted to the hands of those who would lead us further into a realm of darkness and ignorance?

Nah.

I'd rather pursue the higher path of Latin roots.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Yah , reminds me of the good old Swastika , gee look at the bad wrap that little symbol got from some power hungry group .

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Yep.

Proper associations with symbols and words (logos) make for a better tomorrow.

What is "popular" isn't always healthiest.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Personally, I would say no, you are not Illuminati. You simply have a gift that is anti-illuminati.

Are you a person that loves, hates or is imprisoned by capitalism?

You are defined only by yourself. Do you think you are an evil capitalistic pig illuminantist?

I think your question in itself answered your self inquisition.

You are a free minded individual questioning your motives.

No, You are yourself. Simply and nothing else.

Besides, you probably don't have millions or billions to become one of the outrageous spectables.

Enjoy your position in life. Wether it be a simple worker in life or even a scientist.

Real Money and Evil is usually inherited. Hence an illumanati.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join